Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo (19577 Views)

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child After 28 Years Of Marriage / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by ImpressionsNG: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2017
Miracle.
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by YaksonFCA(m): 6:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2017
dem no come call us... I kno the family wella.
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Niyisun: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2017
To God be the glory. Congratulations!!!
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Weapon2020(m): 6:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Is like una no dey village, cuz some inlaw dey worry this kind issue. 28 yrs without pikin chai!!! by the way my BIG CONGRATS.
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by yerokunphilips: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2017
This can only be God . Congratulations
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by femi4: 6:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Kobicove:
This pregnancy was achieved through IVF

Nothing like miracle here...this is pure wonders of modern science at work undecided
If its through ivf, it won't take them 28 yrs
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by mamachizzy(f): 6:35am On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:
The Man's head??
Colour of it is weird.
so u can't see he has a scar on his head
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by mamachizzy(f): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2017
femi4:
If its through ivf, it won't take them 28 yrs
do u know how much ivf cost?? do u know how many times some people try and fail

5 Likes

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by linearity: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2017
sonnie10:

Stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum. If they had assisted fertility which is most likely the case, as indicated by the multiple birth, DNA test is meaningless.

Your use of the phrase if they had clearly indicates that we are in the same boat and are both ignorant of the facts in this instant case....if they had...could also mean if they hadn’t....or if she had....or if she hadn’t.

Next time, you try to call someone ignorant make sure that, you are not living in a glass house and you have your facts straight. If you lay aside the emotions and sediments, you will realize that my position is more objective than yours.
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by godofuck231: 6:46am On Dec 24, 2017
CastedDude:
This Nigerian couple can't seem to contain their joy after welcoming a set of twins after 28 years of marriage. The couple who held the babies' naming ceremony recently were seen in a thankful and elated mood as they celebrated their multiple blessings. Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-couple-welcome-set-twins-28-years-marriage-photo.html

Fuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, what kind of God is this na, always fu*king me up, all my ropes and chains don spoil finish, my pots don break, e ruggedity get as be, damnnn.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by hgnbello(m): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2017
aww.. congrats... is a double blessing.
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by FamousHaybee(m): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2017
the Lord is good All the time
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by nellibaba(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Congratulations to the couple!

The lady looks so young...I have to stretch my mind to imagine her age..assuming she married 'early'..maybe at 16 that will put her at 44yrs now

If the 28yr wait is accurate, it is indeed miraculous

CastedDude:
This Nigerian couple can't seem to contain their joy after welcoming a set of twins after 28 years of marriage. The couple who held the babies' naming ceremony recently were seen in a thankful and elated mood as they celebrated their multiple blessings. Congratulations to them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/nigerian-couple-welcome-set-twins-28-years-marriage-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by BENSIR: 7:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Thank God
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Evablizin(f): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2017
Edopesin:

Nice Comment, But
Are You Aiming For Moniker With Highest Posts On NL
cheesy
No sir,different monikers has being running this race before me so i can't be the highest. Appi sunday.
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by omocalabar(m): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2017
MrHistorian:
The Man's head??

Colour of it is weird.
Nothing weird, its just vitiligo
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by bestower: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Say the truth...IVF?....

2 Likes

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by dasparrow: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
husband try ooo 28 long yrs. me I can't wait dat long, if I am married and 2 yrs and my wife can't take in, it to f*ck outside is d best, can't wait dis long

So in order words, you will break your marital vows, commit adultery and break your wife's heart all because you want children? Tomorrow now, when you end up with rebellious children who end up causing you more pain than joy, you will begin to wonder why that is.

Secondly, what guarantee is there that after having sex with someone else outside your marriage you will successfully impregnate her? What if you are the one with the infertility problem? Will you be happy if your wife cheated on you with another man and got pregnant for him?

Treat others the way you wish to be treated. Comments like the one you just made are some of the reasons why an increasing number of people are becoming weary or have become weary of marriage especially marriage to a Nigerian-bred male.

Any small problem and you cannot stay faithful to your spouse and weather the storm together. Rather you are quick to look for an easy way out which often times end in disastrous consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by ufuosman(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Faithful God, congrats to them
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by dasparrow: 7:36am On Dec 24, 2017
bestower:
Say the truth...IVF?....

So what if it is IVF? Is it a crime to have one done? Are the children conceived through IVF any different or less human than those that were conceived through conventional means i.e prick into vagina? Do you know that having an IVF done is no guarantee that the woman will conceive? Do you know how many IVF fail?

Some of you should just stop your ignorance. This is 2017 not 1917 okay? Thank God for the couple and move on.
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
husband try ooo 28 long yrs. me I can't wait dat long, if I am married and 2 yrs and my wife can't take in, it to f*ck outside is d best, can't wait dis long
you can't wait, what if you're the one with the issue?.

1 Like

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by missuniverse(f): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Best Christmas gift ever...can only come from God. happy for the couple
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by deltateam: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2017
okachie1:
shocked shocked Now this is what I call miracle...very BIG FAT congrats to the couple for enduring all the difficulties and challenges that went with the years without any issue. Praise Jah!!!

Without any issues? Did you just listen to yourself. Issues go don full basket especially on the part of the woman; the mockery, sleepless nights, pains, abuses etc

The essence of marriage is companionship. Unfortunately many couples don't know. When things go wrong they divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Diso60090(m): 8:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Oic

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2017
nellibaba:
Congratulations to the couple!

The lady looks so young...I have to stretch my mind to imagine her age..assuming she married 'early'..maybe at 16 that will put her at 44yrs now

If the 28yr wait is accurate, it is indeed miraculous

she is in her late 50s
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by identicaltwins(m): 9:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Been also a twin i welcome my fellow twins to earth. We bless God for this miracle cheesy
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by stevio(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2017
Am sure you're also one of the "wonders of medical science" grin
Kobicove:
This pregnancy was achieved through IVF

Nothing like miracle here...this is pure wonders of modern science at work undecided
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Honestagbons(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2017
May God continue to bless your marriage,congratulations sir
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2017
power as of old. God alone can make this happen.glory be to His name
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by okachie1(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2017
deltateam:

Without any issues? Did you just listen to yourself. Issues go don full basket especially on the part of the woman; the mockery, sleepless nights, pains, abuses etc

The essence of marriage is companionship. Unfortunately many couples don't know. When things go wrong they divorce.

I guess u thought I meant issues(troubles) but I meant Issues (i.e womb) fruits. Thanks for ur concern & thought anyways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Depravity In Nigeria: Talking To Your Child / Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years / Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.