Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,402 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo (19579 Views)

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years / Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child After 28 Years Of Marriage / Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
wink
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by royalty18: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
yeyerolling:
IVF . if dey waited on God alone nothing for happen

And you have not seen couples that has spent millions of naira on IVF and yet no result!
Sit down there and be saying what you know nothing about!
God is not against medicine. But may you not have a situation in your life that medicine can't handle. That's when you will know that truly God does wonder and miracles truly exists !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
IVF science or not. It is still a miracle.

IVF Success rate for a woman in her 30s is less than 40% and goes down the older the woman.

This woman looks in her 40s which makes her IVF success rate 10 to 12%.

Her twins came out normal and healthy.

The odds were not in her favor for healthy babies- if any at all.

Thats definition of miracle. Pure and simple. God just used “science” thats all.

#doubleformytrouble”. Gives me hope.

......ps: i am a doctor so i speak with certain knowledge.

Kobicove:
This pregnancy was achieved through IVF

Nothing like miracle here...this is pure wonders of modern science at work undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Rozaytee: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
classicMan22:
husband try ooo 28 long yrs. me I can't wait dat long, if I am married and 2 yrs and my wife can't take in, it to f*ck outside is d best, can't wait dis long
future irresponsible man
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by princejones(m): 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Just imagine how God has wept away their tears
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Vivere: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kobicove:
This pregnancy was achieved through IVF

Nothing like miracle here...this is pure wonders of modern science at work undecided
Do you know how many women try to conceive using IVF, and yet it fails? They can have 2, 3, or even 5 trials without success. It takes the grace of God for the pregnancy to finally happen, and for it to be sustained to full term, and for live birth to occur.

Xiadnat:
IVF science or not. It is still a miracle.

IVF Success rate for a woman in her 30s is less than 40% and goes down the older the woman.

This woman looks in her 40s which makes her IVF success rate 10 to 12%.

Her twins came out normal and healthy.

The odds were not in her favor for healthy babies- if any at all.

Thats definition of miracle. Pure and simple. God just used “science” thats all.

#doubleformytrouble”. Gives me hope.

......ps: i am a doctor so i speak with certain knowledge.

You have said it all, and you have said it well. God bless you, my brother. cool
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Austin234(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thanks to the God that fetches water with a basket. A great God we serve. Congrats to the couple.
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by nellibaba(m): 12:10am On Dec 27, 2017
Exceptionalgod:

she is in her late 50s

Seriously?? Late 50’s

That makes it more amazing!

Thanks for the info.

Seasons greetings smiley
Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Vivere: 12:17am On Dec 27, 2017
nellibaba:
Seriously?? Late 50’s

Thanks for the info.

Seasons greetings smiley

God is a miracle worker!! Thank you, most high God! May every single person believing God for the fruit of the womb get a speedy answer to their prayers! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2017
nellibaba:

Seriously?? Late 50’s
Thanks for the info.
Seasons greetings smiley
U ar wlcm
same here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexual Depravity In Nigeria: Talking To Your Child / Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years / Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.