Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? (7002 Views)

What Is Your Church Theme For 2018? / Why Your Church's General Overseer Is Scamming You / How Easy Is Inter- Denominational Marriage In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by soyinkaseun1010(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Standing 9
Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by janeIBfashion(f): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
so no guys in your church...they allowed you to be their youth president..let me end here.. But u reason am na..

God can use anyone , irrespective of gender

2 Likes

Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by Divay22(f): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
iykekelvins:
gringringrin
Lol.
If Osho babe catch us ehn grin grin grin
Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by paix(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:

Tell me more, have not heard cheesy
If you're conversant with the Bible, you can read Matthew 20:16.
Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by Divay22(f): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
paix:
If you're conversant with the Bible, you can read Matthew 20:16.
I'm not
I can't even locate my Bible at this moment and I don't have the app on my phone cheesy

Please kindly read it out for me please embarassed
Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by paix(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:

I'm not
I can't even locate my Bible at this moment and I don't have the app on my phone cheesy

Please kindly read it out for me please embarassed
That's Ok, "so the first will be last, and the last will be first "
Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by Divay22(f): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
paix:
That's Ok, "so the first will be last, and the last will be first "
smiley
Thanks for patiently teaching me.... Now I know.
Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by paix(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:

smiley
Thanks for patiently teaching me.... Now I know.
What's the essence if we don't learn from each other? After all, that's the reason for the season. Merry Christmas.
Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by CandidSeeker(m): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
so no guys in your church...they allowed you to be their youth president..let me end here.. But u reason am na..

Galatians 3:28 KJV
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: What Positions Are You Occupying In Your Church? by CandidSeeker(m): 2:18am On Dec 25, 2017
The Work of God is:

To Become His Son,

Express The Sonship,

And To Help Others Become Sons.

-Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Hollywood Actors You Didn’t Know Were Born Again Christians / Why Do Christians Lie That God Doesnt Condone Killing And Accept Human Sacrifice / Who Is A Sinner? In Your Own Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.