Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived (1994 Views)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by bingbagbo(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2017
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. (Jude 1:9)

Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Tell me ten things to believe about Jesus without referencing the Bible.
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Mskrisx(f): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2017
olihilistic:
Tell me ten things to believe about Jesus without referencing the Bible.

It’s Xmas
Behave! angry

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2017
Mskrisx:

It’s Xmas Behave! angry

Lmao baby your meme cracked me big time...
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Mskrisx(f): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2017
olihilistic:

Lmao baby your meme cracked me big time...

grin grin
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by enilove(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2017
bingbagbo:
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. (Jude 1:9)

Your are very correct.

Jesus is Lord , he rebukes in his authority :

Matthew 16:23 KJV
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by bingbagbo(m): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2017
enilove:

Your are very correct.

Jesus is Lord , he rebukes in his authority :

Matthew 16:23 KJV
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Sure since he is the Lord

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by backtokemet: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by bingbagbo(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2017
backtokemet:
Indeed.. the Almighty Lord of White Supremacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoaUa8YQk2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TNFbiGVz3o

And people are their own saviors .. whether they like it or not
https://fr.scribd.com/document/54220115/The-Church-s-Biggest-Lie-The-Missing-Link-in-Christianity

Go on being your own saviour.. For me I cannot save my self... I don't know what will happen to me even the next minute, I am sure you know yours though... Jesus Christ is my Lord, GOD and personal saviour
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by backtokemet: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2017
bingbagbo:

Go on being your own saviour.. For me I cannot save my self... I don't know what will happen to me even the next minute, I am sure you know yours though... Jesus Christ is my Lord, GOD and personal saviour

Lol ok. Fwiw our ancestors didn't need any savior until European colonialists taught them they do. Keep in mind Christian religious authorities still worship a Black Mary & Jesus while a European savior image is given to Africans (you can find a video of the pope Francis and his predecessor worshipping them on youtube). In France for example, people were worshipping the Black Madonna (= Auset/Isis, the mother of Heru/Yeshua) prior to the French revolution. And it was Africans (the Moors) who brought the Auset/Isis worship in Europe.
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by bingbagbo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
backtokemet:

Lol ok. Fwiw our ancestors didn't need any savior until European colonialists taught them they do. Keep in mind Christian religious authorities still worship a Black Mary & Jesus while a European savior image is given to Africans (you can find a video of the pope Francis and his predecessor worshipping them on youtube). In France for example, people were worshipping the Black Madonna (= Auset/Isis, the mother of Heru/Yeshua/Jesus) prior to the French revolution. And it was Africans (the Moors) who brought the Auset/Isis worship in Europe.

be wise in your own eyes bro

Jesus is Lord
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

John 14:28 "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Matthew 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased." could he have been the same person talking to himself from heaven in this verse?

If Jesus is almighty how about the Holy Spirit, is it almighty too?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by backtokemet: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
bingbagbo:

be wise in your own eyes bro

Jesus is Lord
No no no. Jesus is your Lord. I will never accept a 'savior' given to my ancestors by enemies of Africans. Did you watch the video that I posted about spiritual warfare or read the link about the missing link in Christianity (= reincarnation) ? Did you watch the video of Umar Johnson where he explains the consequences of worshipping a white savior image ?
And your Holy Bible teachings are mostly based on Kemetic (Egyptian) teachings and beliefs. But people hate to entertain the idea they've been duped.
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by backtokemet: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cPjwDPy0kY

20:50 => 22:30
Take a look at those pics. The speaker (Kalala Omotunde) wrote a book on how Christian saints were based on African deities. He's showing the Kemetic origin of some Christian concepts or stories (sedia gestatoria, Annunciation by St Gabriel, St Michael fighting the dragon, the Ascension). They (Greeks, Romans) took our teachings and put their own spin to make them fit them into their patriarchal societies.

How the Greeks brainwashed Egyptians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv7Ne4nHLFY
His blunt delivery may be a turn-off to some lol
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by bingbagbo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesus Christ is God Almighty
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by backtokemet: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
bingbagbo:
Then you have to explain the many similarities between Jesus and Krishna. I was led to believe Jesus is unique.

Unlike vodun that enabled Haitians to beat 3 European armies* and gain their freedom, Christianity or Islam for that matter haven't helped to improve the lot of any group of black people.. at all. And while many black people are tricked into believing vodun is evil, Europeans and white Americans go to Haiti or New Orleans to study it. Lol
Asians have enough sense to make their Buddha statues in their image (the oldest Buddha statues have 'negroid' features) but Africans are still clinging to the white Jesus image. The worst part is these disempowering religions are fed to black children when they could be instilled with a sense of racial pride and loyalty instead.
Show me one group of people with high self-esteem and a positive image of their ethnic group/race that can be subjugated and exploited for a long time.

(*) one of them being Napoleon's army
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is why the Jews who should know better , reject the bullshit of the trinity and the myth of Jesus being almighty God.

This is blasphemy !!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
backtokemet:

Lol ok. Fwiw our ancestors didn't need any savior until European colonialists taught them they do. Keep in mind Christian religious authorities still worship a Black Mary & Jesus while a European savior image is given to Africans (you can find a video of the pope Francis and his predecessor worshipping them on youtube). In France for example, people were worshipping the Black Madonna (= Auset/Isis, the mother of Heru/Yeshua) prior to the French revolution. And it was Africans (the Moors) who brought the Auset/Isis worship in Europe.

smiley
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by bingbagbo(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2017
backtokemet:

Then you have to explain the many similarities between Jesus and Krishna. I was led to believe Jesus is unique.

Unlike vodun that enabled Haitians to beat 3 European armies* and gain their freedom, Christianity or Islam for that matter haven't helped to improve the lot of any group of black people.. at all. And while many black people are tricked into believing vodun is evil, Europeans and white Americans go to Haiti or New Orleans to study it. Lol
Asians have enough sense to make their Buddha statues in their image (the oldest Buddha statues have 'negroid' features) yet Africans are still clinging to the white Jesus image. The worst part is these disempowering religions are fed to black children when they could be instilled with a sense of racial pride and loyalty instead.
Show me one group of people with high self-esteem and a positive image of their ethnic group/race that can be subjugated and exploited for a long time.

(*) one of them being Napoleon's army

How do you expect a baby to understand 3 set problems?
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by backtokemet: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jesus Christ aka the face of European terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4e0LPzhUEc
I do not cosign the pro-Islam sentiment
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Originakalokalo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=frosbel2 post=63603722]This is why the Jews who should know better , reject the bullshit of the trinity and the myth of Jesus being almighty God.

This is blasphemy

There are thousands of Jews who are Christians

JESUS is the Alpha and the Omega.

That's the title of God. He is God.

He is in the father, and the Father is in him.

JESUS is Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
^^^^^

Just like there are many Jews who followed the Golden Calf and Baal in ancient times, and today many are atheists and members of the Kabala occult.
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by bingbagbo(m): 2:20am On Jan 23, 2018
[quote author=Originakalokalo post=64401840][/quote]

Hallalujah

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by backtokemet: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2018
1) 8:16 => 11:30
2) 34:00 => 36:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT4VK4f4uwU

No comment
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by bingbagbo(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Jesus is Lord
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Primesky(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Jesus Christ is not angel Michael. This is one of the many lies of false religious groups.
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by Maamin(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Jesus is not the almighty God the father...that is blasphemy. He is the Son of the Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by OneJ: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote]
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by OneJ: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
bingbagbo:

U no fit comot John 3:16 . John 20:30,31 & Matt 16:13-17 , 1 Cor 15:24-27. from your Bible ?
Re: Jesus Is The Almighty, Not Angel Michael, Pls Don't Be Deceived by bingbagbo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
OneJ:

U no fit comot John 3:16 . John 20:30,31 & Matt 16:13-17 , 1 Cor 15:24-27. from your Bible ?

1 Timothy 3:16

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography, Net Worth, Birthdays | 2017| 2018 Prophecies / Praying To God / Creationism Takes A Huge Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.