Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Am A Surulere Boy Through And Through. That Is My Identity - Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am A Surulere Boy Through And Through. That Is My Identity - Wizkid (825 Views)

Davido's Fans Visit Wizkid's Childhood Home In Surulere, Lagos (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Surulere Boy Through And Through. That Is My Identity - Wizkid by NewsAfriq: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Popstar, Ayodeji Balogun, aka Wizkid, is unarguably one of the biggest pop stars to have come out of Africa. His many hit songs and awards actually lend credence to this fact. However, the Daddy Yo singer has also been dogged by talks of rivalry between him and another top artiste, Davido.

Speaking about the issue with Sunday Scoop, Wizkid said, “I don’t dwell on things like that. Music is my focus, not rivalry. It’s all about making good music for me, and I believe that the sky is wide enough for all to fly........http://newsafriq.com/2017/12/music-focus-rivalry-wizkid/

Re: I Am A Surulere Boy Through And Through. That Is My Identity - Wizkid by Yeligray(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Tahh.. Good music?
Re: I Am A Surulere Boy Through And Through. That Is My Identity - Wizkid by whonamehelp(m): 7:25am On Dec 24, 2017
shocked
Re: I Am A Surulere Boy Through And Through. That Is My Identity - Wizkid by Threebear(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Surelere Boy with a US ghetto accent.
All they need do is visit a foreign country once and they come back with a new accent.
Re: I Am A Surulere Boy Through And Through. That Is My Identity - Wizkid by joeaz58(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2017
tah geraraya!!!

Re: I Am A Surulere Boy Through And Through. That Is My Identity - Wizkid by Ghnaija(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2017
WizKid loke loke grin
Re: I Am A Surulere Boy Through And Through. That Is My Identity - Wizkid by tstx(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2017
Mr man... you don't need to tell us.. we all know

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Finally Reveals The Name Of Her Newborn Daughter (photo) / Sad! Nollywood Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Passed On / See The Policewoman’s Uniform Everyone Is Talking About (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.