Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished (31926 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by macsilver(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Holamscoh:
Be it Christian, Moslems, Pagans & so on. You're all Evil People. I serve only God through my heart and prayer. God is the only way. You foolish religious people.

Oga you made your point clearly well the first two times you said it. E don do na. We know your religion is with God already. Thank you.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by ajog1: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
chloride6:
They don't believe in freedom of religion when they are in the majority but readily hide behind it when they are the minority.

grin

Epic comment of the decade!!!!!!! This is just the truth.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
adebaks:
and what is d identity of this GOD of urz?

The only true one & only GOD You All are trying to communicate with & fight each other through the likes of Jesus, Muhammad, Budha, Obatala & So On. You people have really been Mislead Seriously.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
zionmde:
And someone will open his mouth and ask me why I hate islam.
In Nigeria here the government has a way of preventing people from celebrating Christmas by ensuring there is no fuel. No ATM Machine has been paying since Saturday. All in a bid to fight the spirit of Christmas.
Muslims in the name of Fulani and so called unknown gunmen are all geared towards killing many Christians this period which they have started already
May God bring Judgement upon the doorstep of every single Christian that will support the continuance of this evil upon the church.
Be it rccg members or Yoruba Christians or Igbos or Northern Christians. May God judge anybody who will vote for the continuous oppression and killing of Christians in Nigeria
Remember last year there was no scarcity
Also not all marketers are Muslim
More importantly, during your brothers regime we had fuel issue in Dec too.

PS: If truly they are muslims what they did is wrong and should be condemned, but note also no 1 is islamizing Nigeria.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nasir123(m): 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
oyatz:
If I was born into Islam, I would have left it and change my religion.

Islam needs to
1) Admit that Prophet Muhammad was a man, who like all other humans, had his mistakes and some of his actions may be acceptable in his tribal/ethnic group and in the period he lived but such actions may not have ETERNAL and UNIVERSAL applications.

2) Lay less emphasis on the hadits. The had it's are subjected to various interpretations and are often the reference points of many Islam induced terrorist acts.

3) Show more love, mercy and forgiveness than violence, aggression or terror.

That's exactly how it is!
I totally share ur point and that's the reality.

Muhammed is a common human like me(that what the Quran said). And God never said we should worship Muhammed(he's not even close).

I hope u understand me.
Thanks.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by mildflame: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
ISLAM religion of PEACE
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by blingxx(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
No picture... No link... A very well cooked up story.... Only fools will believe this
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by dragunov: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
chloride6:
They don't believe in freedom of religion when they are in the majority but readily hide behind it when they are the minority.

grin

Word.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by arrestdarrester: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
The most dangerous cults have an oath to kill members who leave.

Same thing happens in the religion of 'peace', why?
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Fezzolee: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
maryjames9:
Islam. Islam. Islam. Among thousands of Religion on the world, that Religion is one of a kind. Where ever you have that Religion thrive, safety and security of other Religion are never guaranteed and to think that they carry out most of their attacks on Fridays after their prayers to some "supposed Al merciful, caring, loving god" is alarming.
ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS BUT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS!!!!
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by arrestdarrester: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
blingxx:
No picture... No link... A very well cooked up story.... Only fools will believe this

The attack on Coptics in Egypt? A lie? Well, I know why you believe what you believe. Do you have capacity for truth?
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by juchifroot: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na hijab tin Egypt for take start o. naija will soon reach that stage
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by dragunov: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:

We all are the problem of the world.
For u to reason like this is a major problem on its own.

I'm a Muslim.
I can tell u what's happening in Egypt now is pure foolishness, wickedness and greed.

Some of these people have been brainwashed with the religion thing (like we also have in Nigeria).

You may not see it,if u still have some biasness in u.

God help us all

If 85% of the senseless killings going on in the world today is not executed by folks claiming to be muslims and drawing inspiration from the QUOOREEHHAN, perhaps folks like the one you quoted would not 'reason' the way they do. You can't blame anybody. When you keep rubbing the bad side of islam in everybody's face, people will take that bad side as the only side.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Jman06(m): 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
Alexandria in Egypt was once a Christian dominated city until all the Christians were wiped out in numerous genocidal attacks or forcefully converted to Islam.

I hate Islam with passion! How i wish we don't that religion in Nigeria. Nigeria would have been a united and prosperous nation.

No one would have been talking about cessation.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by dragunov: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jonathan:

Ode
Lot worse is in your story book(Bible)

And how many times have you seen them do those worse things? Bigot!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by lawalwas: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
and some fools gave birth to this thing.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by lawalwas: 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
been running mad is not really your problem, but seen no body to take care of you is your biggest problem.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by dragunov: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Xisnin:

I know more about Islam than you can ever do.

Now that's self deception, self aggrandizement, arrogance and delusion. You don't.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Ewedegubbler: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Imagine if Jerusalem is handed over to this Lunatics, I am sure they will turn it into another Mecca and Ban everyone else from stepping their foot in there

Long live Trump
Long live Israel for putting these crazies where they belong

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Ekkhann(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hitler targeted the wrong set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by orunto27: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Knowledge is stale in Egypt.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Vikky014(f): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
kachi19:
Well i can say that's a lie cos my bestfriend and her dad lives in Egypt and for 7months now she scarcely goes to church after what she experienced in March
you can say that's a lie?
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by urahara(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Larryslim:
This is not it!
I am a Muslim,there is nowhere in the Quran where Allah said we should do all this..
All these people are just using Islam as a cover up..
May Allah's wrath be upon them!

have u ever bothered to ask why only Islam perpetrates all this?

Islam is fundamentalism.

Islam as a religion needs to evolve.

remember that xtianity was once like this

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Joevics:
Hundreds of Muslim demonstrators have stormed a Coptic church in Egypt calling for it to be demolished.

A hostile mob wreaked havoc in the building by wrecking sacred objects and attacking worshippers after gathering outside during Friday prayers.
During the brief siege the demonstrators chanted offensive slogans and called for the church's demolition, the diocese in Atfih said.

The wounded were transferred to a nearby hospital after security guards dispersed the mob. The nature of their injuries is not known.
The church in Giza, just outside of Cairo, is yet to be sanctioned by the state but has been observing prayers for 15 years.

The diocese said it had officially sought to legalize the building's status under a 2016 law that laid down the rules for building churches.
Local authorities often refuse to give building permits for new churches, fearing protests by Muslim conservatives.
That has prompted Christians to illegally build churches or set up churches in other buildings. In contrast, building a mosque results in few restrictions.

Christians constitute 10 percent of Egypt's mostly Muslim population. Sectarian violence occasionally erupts, mainly in rural communities in the south.
Egypt's Christian minority has often been targeted by Islamic militants in a series of attacks since December 2016 that left more than 100 dead and scores wounded.

The country has been under a state of emergency since April after suicide bombings struck two Coptic Christian churches on Palm Sunday in an attack that was claimed by the Egyptian affiliate the Islamic State group.

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2017/12/muslim-protesters-storm-egyptian-coptic.html?m=1

Egypt is a Muslim dominated country and if they do not wish to have churches you can't force them ..does Israel allow muins to build mosques. Even the holy mosque that has been there are we not oppressed over it ?
Many countries do not tolerate Islam been practice and oppress Muslims so[b] if Egyptians wish to avoid the mistake Palestine made , i think well its their right to protect their lives as long as innocent blo[/b]od isn't shed
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by AntiWailer: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
macsilver:

Oh shut up! The argument was about religion in the first place. I have been following your responses since the first one and I see the traits of an evil person in you. So it is suffice to say that your religion has blinded you. Isn't it logical to think that fuel scarcity always surfaces during Christmas? And IMMEDIATELY after Christmas everything comes back to normal? Dear animal, I really have your time today. Please reply with your dogmatic thinking so I'll tell you how you should die. Bloody animalistic religion worshippers.

Hey if you need to observe your religious rites (killing people for not believing in your religion), I'll tell you my location.

You are brainless.

There is pressure on demand for fuel during Christmas if supply is not slighly higher than normal , The price goes up. (Did Muslim strike before the scarcity ?)

Simple Economics.

Idiot. So na Islamization make fuel scarce during festive period ?

I am a Christian so your untested assumptions shows how shallow your brain is.

I understand religious angle is the easiest when you have nothing in your head

Another set of idiots claimed he was punishing Igbos. They are still relevant because of dunce people like u.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by kachi19: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Vikky014:
you can say that's a lie?
Just flow with the irony grin
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by kachi19: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
realmanarken:
What Does A Normal Human Do In Egypt. sad

The mata weak me sef
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Joevics(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurshah:

Egypt is a Muslim dominated country and if they do not wish to have churches you can't force them ..does Israel allow muins to build mosques. Even the holy mosque that has been there are we not oppressed over it ?
Many countries do not tolerate Islam been practice and oppress Muslims so[b] if Egyptians wish to avoid the mistake Palestine made , i think well its their right to protect their lives as long as innocent blo[/b]od isn't shed
Lol, there are Muslims living in Christian dominated countries. all the world powers, Christian African countries, they allow Muslims live peacefully.

Its Muslims playing the victims card all around the world. if we are to go by what you said, Trump would gladly flush out every single Muslim in the state and cease the donations to such countries. At the end Muslims would still suffer.

I guess you are a Muslim, I think you should condemn this, because there are many Christian and Jewish countries around the world and if their citizens does this you would feel bad. Don't tell me about Israel, because you know very little about Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nasir123(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
dragunov:

If 85% of the senseless killings going on in the world today is not executed by folks claiming to be muslims and drawing inspiration from the QUOOREEHHAN, perhaps folks like the one you quoted would not 'reason' the way they do. You can't blame anybody. When you keep rubbing the bad side of islam in everybody's face, people will take that bad side as the only side.

That's true.
However I do not blame anyone. I only blame the Muslim scholars.

Thanx for the understanding.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Joevics:

Lol, there are Muslims living in Christian dominated countries. all the world powers, Christian African countries, they allow Muslims live peacefully.

Its Muslims playing the victims card all around the world. if we are to go by what you said, Trump would gladly flush out every single Muslim in the state and cease the donations to such countries. At the end Muslims would still suffer.

I guess you are a Muslim, I think you should condemn this, because there are many Christian and Jewish countries around the world and if their citizens does this you would feel bad. Don't tell me about Israel, because you know very little about Israel.

Hmmm first of all read my post well I did indirectly condemn .secondly I know more about Israel that you and the pope ,though of course pope ain't a xtian
There's much more than media is letting on .there is propaganda against Islam so am sure the Christians must have triggere it by an act or an ommission

Stay blessed
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by sorextee(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
U pple are just confused. U will say no part in d quran says such, den back it up with some verses.

Anoda person will still come and say the quran says kill them and still back it up with some verses.

I am not understanding sef. Is one's quran pirated or what? What do we expect, when u guys read d book from right to left.

Larryslim:
This is not it!
I am a Muslim,there is nowhere in the Quran where Allah said we should do all this..
All these people are just using Islam as a cover up..
May Allah's wrath be upon them!
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
followers of Mohammed never give peace a chance... call them territories.. they take offence.... nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.