Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished (31996 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Joevics(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
nurshah:

Hmmm first of all read my post well I did indirectly condemn .secondly I know more about Israel that you and the pope ,though of course pope ain't a
Christian
There's much more than media is letting on .there is propaganda against Islam so am sure the Christians must have triggered it by an act or an omission

Stay blessed

Lol, I am a Christian and I know what Christianity teaches and preaches. so I can predict what an average Christian can do and can't do.

You have let me thinking, what can a minority of Christians do in a Muslim populated country. you can feed my curiosity.

Maybe they tried to bomb the mosque, or form militia groups.
Muslims have done these and more and people like you call it propaganda.

A Muslim told me that any Muslim that isn't a fanatic isn't a true Muslim.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Ryabcool(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Holamscoh:
Be it Christian, Moslems, Pagans & so on. You're all Evil People. I serve only God through my heart and prayer. God is the only way. You foolish religious people.
Bless you. Someone that thinks like me

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Akpan107(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Joevics:

Lol, I am a Christian and I know what Christianity teaches and preaches. so I can predict what an average Christian can do and can't do.

You have let me thinking, what can a minority of Christians do in a Muslim populated country. you can feed my curiosity.

Maybe they tried to bomb the mosque, or form militia groups.
Muslims have done these and more and people like you call it propaganda.

A Muslim told me that any Muslim that isn't a fanatic isn't a true Muslim.
Nice One brother, I don't think you'll ever get a reply from him.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Financialshub(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
If ISLAM is is not Practicing what was said in the Holy Quran

Can our muslim brethren then explain these ?

these are just few

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping ohip is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Sahih Bukhari 2:35 "The person who participates in (Holy Battles) in Allah’s cause and nothing compels him do so except belief in Allah and His Apostle, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty ( if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise ( if he is killed)."

Sunan an-Nasa'i (Sahih) "Whoever dies without having fought or thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy"

Sahih Muslim (31:5918) - "I will fight them until they are like us.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by ngozianu(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
zionmde:
And someone will open his mouth and ask me why I hate islam.
In Nigeria here the government has a way of preventing people from celebrating Christmas by ensuring there is no fuel. No ATM Machine has been paying since Saturday. All in a bid to fight the spirit of Christmas.
Muslims in the name of Fulani and so called unknown gunmen are all geared towards killing many Christians this period which they have started already
May God bring Judgement upon the doorstep of every single Christian that will support the continuance of this evil upon the church.
Be it rccg members or Yoruba Christians or Igbos or Northern Christians. May God judge anybody who will vote for the continuous oppression and killing of Christians in Nigeria

with 237 likes on your statement...this is very serious
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Mccullum: 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
zionmde:

Hahahaa why didn't u just say the same way Christians are killing Muslims in those countries and the media is not recording it. Wat has ban of hijab got to do with lives of people Muslims are taking in their numbers.
Anyway u were brought up in lies and instructed to abide in lying.

What I'm explaining is simply means that there's no religion that doesn't have extremists even in India the Hindus' fanatics group who were majority always attacked Muslims and Christians minority. so therefore all religions has fanatics.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
You know something.
Holamscoh:

Either Muslim, Christain, Pagan Or Whatsoever Religion You Practice. Have it in mind you are all bound for Hellfire, GOD is my religion. I refuse to serve & bow to any manmade religion. Some prominent powerful elites are the ones behind all these chaos turning u people against each other so there won't be peace in the world, or don't u know the elites derives joy in seeing less priviledge gullible people like u Suffer & You foolish gullible idiots will be here ranting about religions. Africa inclusive will always be backward.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Mrphylor09: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
This Islam of a thing is a religion full of thugs and miscreant but not all though .. but majority of them
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by degamemaster(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
And tomorrow somebody will come and tell me that Islam is peaceful and tolerant, especially those stupid ones in Christianity that wants to sound politically correct. Call it what it is. ISLAM IS EVIL AND SATANIC.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by RALPHOW(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Just imagine a world without Islam
PEACE !!! PEACE!!! PEACE!!!
ALLROUND PEACE.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by MartinBond(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Permit me to ask again,which religion is a "religion of peace"again??
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Vivere: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
doctorbabs:

They got their inspiration from the Bible: 1samuel 15v3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"
That passage referred to just Amalekites and not to every other human being on earth, who was not an Israelite. Unlike the Muslims who fight against every other religion especially Christianity, this instruction was for people who had caused physical harm and death to the Israelites, in the past.

Find out what the Amalekites did in the Bible before these instructions were given. Anyway, such instructions are no longer valid today in the New Testament, because the maxim of "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth" is now forbidden in the new testament. Christians are now commanded to love their enemies and do good to those who persecute them...

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Vivere: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
decepticos:
Someone wore a Hijab to call to bar, we no hear word, she knew the law. Some people built a church after trying year after year to get a permit. So? Why does it feel like muslims feel selfcentered. Just look at the comparative selfishness. I fear you guys.
Empiree will come and insult you for this statement now.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Vivere: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
BalogunIdowu:
Well I don't know what has happened, but Islam never preaches or allowed that!
I

What brand of Islam are you talking about?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by decepticos(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Vivere:

Empiree will come and insult you for this statement now.
Who or what are you making reference to?
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Vivere: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mccullum:

The same way Christians attacking Muslims in France and UK, french, Australian government enacting law to ban hijab while encouraging others to expose their bodies which against fundamental Human Rights stated in their constitutions, but you and your likes eyes can't see it as your ears can't hear about that but once there's an incident of attacks perpetrated by fanatics of Islamic religion, most of Christians typing rubbish as if there's no fanatics amongst Christians too.

There are lots of people who do not wear the hijab, and yet they do not expose their bodies. Please be guided. Australia banned the burqa and the niqab, for security reasons as terrorists were hiding under it to perpetrate evil. Australia has not banned the hijab, yet.

In Australia, there is an ongoing debate over the possibility of a ban on the wearing of burqa, a conservative form of dress for Islamic women. There are currently 13 nations that have banned the burqa, including Austria, France, Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Latvia, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Chad, Congo, Gabon, China and Morocco. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burka_ban_in_Australia
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by oshaosha2014(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
You are right. They are fighting for their all 'powerful,' all 'mighty' god (or blood sucking demon)

chloride6:
They don't believe in freedom of religion when they are in the majority but readily hide behind it when they are the minority.

grin
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Vivere: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
decepticos:
Who or what are you making reference to?
She is an avid Hijab supporter and a rabid Muslim advocate. Don't worry, you will definitely be able to recognise her, when she shows up.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by olayinka63: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Though I condemned the incidence of it's true because media can be misleading. However, those crying and commenting negatives on Islam and Muslims can only do it on Nairaland. I have Christians as friend, they can only make these kind of comments on my behalf not in my presence, because I am a conscious Muslim which knows in and out of Islam. I always have perfect answer, especially in verbal discussion.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Rikze: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
IslamABAD
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by shine96: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Joevics:
Hundreds of Muslim demonstrators have stormed a Coptic church in Egypt calling for it to be demolished.

A hostile mob wreaked havoc in the building by wrecking sacred objects and attacking worshippers after gathering outside during Friday prayers.
During the brief siege the demonstrators chanted offensive slogans and called for the church's demolition, the diocese in Atfih said.

The wounded were transferred to a nearby hospital after security guards dispersed the mob. The nature of their injuries is not known.
The church in Giza, just outside of Cairo, is yet to be sanctioned by the state but has been observing prayers for 15 years.

The diocese said it had officially sought to legalize the building's status under a 2016 law that laid down the rules for building churches.
Local authorities often refuse to give building permits for new churches, fearing protests by Muslim conservatives.
That has prompted Christians to illegally build churches or set up churches in other buildings. In contrast, building a mosque results in few restrictions.

Christians constitute 10 percent of Egypt's mostly Muslim population. Sectarian violence occasionally erupts, mainly in rural communities in the south.
Egypt's Christian minority has often been targeted by Islamic militants in a series of attacks since December 2016 that left more than 100 dead and scores wounded.

The country has been under a state of emergency since April after suicide bombings struck two Coptic Christian churches on Palm Sunday in an attack that was claimed by the Egyptian affiliate the Islamic State group.

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2017/12/muslim-protesters-storm-egyptian-coptic.html?m=1

And these muslims will come to America and claim they can do as they like here

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by decepticos(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Vivere:

She is an avid Hijab supporter and a rabid Muslim advocate. Don't worry, you will definitely be able to recognise her, when she shows up.
Its good to fight for what you love, but this attitude of: once i get what i want all other individuals who have needs can go to hell, amazes me. As we speak, supposedly nonislamic nations permit sharing of religious centers and are jumping on that trashcan president Dump over this jerusalem issue, still just lookatit. Nothing done in the name of any religion in current history has ever hurt me as much as this. And to he who says they are just a %, don't go there. What is bad is bad, if priest mess up talk, if pastor mess up talk, if alfa mess up talk. The spiritual race is individual.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by VULCAN(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Point of Correction, Christianity was NEVER like this!

It has NEVER been spread by force or threat of death. Christians have NEVER surrounded a city or town and given everybody ultimatum to convert or be killed.
urahara:

have u ever bothered to ask why only Islam perpetrates all this?

Islam is fundamentalism.

Islam as a religion needs to evolve.

remember that xtianity was once like this

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by plappville(f): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
May God have mercy on them. Because thier hearts are full of evil! angry
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Agondagabi: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Won i tot christian said their are intelligent and holy, you are all condemming insulting, yet still u can tell if the the news is true or false your are busy spread words of hate i wonder how u understand things.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by adebaks(m): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2017
Holamscoh:

The only true one & only GOD You All are trying to communicate with & fight each other through the likes of Jesus, Muhammad, Budha, Obatala & So On. You people have really been Mislead Seriously.
lol...and how do u serve this God....any rules
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Vivere:
I

What brand of Islam are you talking about?? shocked

The same islam I practice!
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Vivere: 2:27am On Dec 25, 2017
BalogunIdowu:
The same islam I practice!

The one that tells you to kill unbelievers?? undecided
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by urahara(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2017
VULCAN:
Point of Correction, Christianity was NEVER like this!

It has NEVER been spread by force or threat of death. Christians have NEVER surrounded a city or town and given everybody ultimatum to convert or be killed.

looool

like John snow you know nothing ( about Christianity's dark past)

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Vivere:

The one that tells you to kill unbelievers?? undecided

Yes, but you have quoted the text incomplete... You deceive the ignorant with such statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 / Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.