Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

"My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (61699 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Father Of Man Murdered Over N7.4 Million Naijabet Winnings Begs Police (Photos) / A Soldier & His Robbery Gang Arrested By Oyo State Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Smutt360raven: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:
this girl is useless, wetin e for take you to just chop the dick for 5min?
you just waste 6 whole year of your useless life just like that.

Funny enough d boyfriend go don bleep am tire for free. Hahahahaha.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Smutt360raven: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
The Nigerian police tho. Just stay away from trouble.

The police is your worst enemy
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Adeola1122: 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

Some policemen and their evil desires,sometimes i wonder whether "Sex" is their motto.

This season.

Stay safe.
Stay clean.
Keep good company.
Exactly it is"sex"

1 Like

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
don't blame the young girl, how are you sure if she gives the IPO sex, he will let me go or not still detained me and keep asking for more....
Nigerian police is so trickish and funnynattimes. .,

2 Likes

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Larryslim(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
zolapower:
God have mercy ,imagine a whole six years of her life being twarted because of pleasures of this world . Well God knows why dis happened . Maybe if she were to be in the outside world who knows she might have died,God must have kept her for this reason . I'm sure she has must have learnt a lot from the outside world
How is this connected to God??
Why dint God put her in a better place to avert anything,why must it be in a prison for a crime she knows nothing about??..
When bad things happen,people will say"God knows why he did it"but when a good thing happen,nobody will ever mention it..
She was at fault tho,why won't you know your boyfriend's real identity..
And that IPO ehnnn...
Anyways that's the country we live in..
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by KingsleyCEO: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
That's why I don't feel too bad when they are shot at or sometimes killed... Don't ask me how about their families you should rather ask how about the families of their victims.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Phonefanatic: 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
moscobabs:
Since u can't show the lady's face why did u attach picture?

Or is the story about the guy in the picture?

I doubt the picture sef. It was taken in Asaba Filmhouse.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Gwazah(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Just imagine. Six whole years because one idiotic IPO couldn't have his way with her.

Nigeria police and Nigeria judicial system are bundle of shame to humanity. I spit on them.
This is bush**t story.
If the IPO charge her for what she did not committed, what about the judge that supposed to discharge and aquite her for lack of evidence? did he (Judge) demanded too? IPO's power is to investigate, he doesn't call cases in court that u can blame him on awaiting trial.
If we are not knowledgeable about things, lets not be commenting base on the hatred we have on a particular sector. If she has complained of maltreatment at the station I wud have know, but lucky for her the case was charged to court. Blame the government or her parents who failed to provide a lawyer for her shikina.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by kelzgie: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
CastedDude:
A 24-year-old girl was reportedly arrested by police after a gun owned by her boyfriend was found hidden under a seat in a cab. According to reports, the girl was 18 years at the moment of her arrest which happened in 2011 when she left for a party with her boyfriend not knowing he had concealed a gun underneath the seat.

The lady was freed last week after six years of awaiting trial at kirikiri prison in Lagos as her boyfriend was convicted for unlawful possession of firearm.

President of Behind Bars initiative; Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, shared the young lady's story online in a bid to enlighten people to know the kind of company they keep. Read below;

This Season
Stay Safe
Stay Clean
Keep Good Company
Do you know your friends very well? if you don't, please drive alone.

Am just trying to be a good Nigerian cos
Courts are on Holiday.

HER STORY

Beautiful Amanda was 18 as at 2011, she left me in SARS custody and I thought she was gone. Later saw her in 2012 in Kirikiri female prison during one of our Prison Fame Talent Hunt Rehearsal.

After I was brought back from Police College Clinic Ikeja, I was giving a bed to sleep at the corridor. Right there in cell 3, I saw Amanda, young and beautiful and was tempted to ask` her crime. She told me all that happened.

'Amanda a student of Lagos State University on 24th December, 2011 left for a party with her boyfriend. They stopped a Taxi and entered.

At a police checkpoint, one of the passengers sitting close to Amanda's boyfriend told the police he noticed one of the passengers was hiding something under the seat . The police searched him, searched the car and discovered a Gun (Pistol). Amanda's boyfriend hid it.

Driver and all the passengers were taking to the police station and they all wrote statement. Driver was released and the other passengers but Amanda and her boyfriend were detained for further investigation.

Case transferred to SARS Ikeja and charged for Conspiracy/Armed Robbery. Though the boy confessed to be a cultist and also told them Amanda knows nothing about the gun or know his cult activities.

She said to me "At night, they will call me out to question me about my boyfriend. From there he (IPO) demanded for sex. My refusal to give in landed me in kirikiri'

Last week, Amanda was freed after Six (6) years Awaiting trial, boyfriend convicted for Unlawful Possession of Fire Arms.

Yesterday, she came to visit to say "THANK YOU"

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/teenage-girl-arrested-police-discovered-boyfriends-pistol-cab.html
Now this guy would most likely ask for sex too.. After a while.... Then, she'd know that the heart of man is wildly wicked
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by zolapower: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Larryslim:

How is this connected to God??
Why dint God put her in a better place to avert anything,why must it be in a prison for a crime she knows nothing about??..
When bad things happen,people will say"God knows why he did it"but when a good thing happen,nobody will ever mention it..
She was at fault tho,why won't you know your boyfriend's real identity..
And that IPO ehnnn...
Anyways that's the country we live in..

Guy why not take ur frustrated life to another place ,why stalk me like a mucus? Get the Bleep out it my mention,if u are an athiest must u vent ur anger at me ? . Dick head !
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by zolapower: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
onegig:

This is why things like this persists.

We always look for ways to bring God into everything. Wtf are you talking about ? God kept her in bondage so she couldn't have died? Like seriously? Why didn't the same God put her in a better place to shield her from this same death. You all lots talk like people are going to be inmortal with God or something.

Questions we should be asking is...What has happened to that IPO? Nothing. What is his name? He is somewhere looking for the next victim. Until we start purnishing misdeeds and not leaving things to God the country would never ever ever get better. You do wrong and get the consequences of it.

slowpoke ,I'm entitled to my opinion and I see no reason why u should be frustrated ,am I d cause of your problem ? Or do u have any problem at the mention of God"s name ? Go take hike on a cliff and leave my mention .
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:

am disappointed to see pple like you here.na pple like u no get value,u don't know your worth, the year is not too late for u to ask for sense

1 Like

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by ufuosman(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thank God she's out
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Hespee93: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:
ar u OK at all?
That's what u ar going to do u ar d one.
Were
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by zolapower: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
hardbody:

She was in the inside world. Truth is she has been criminally moulded and the society will suffer for the social injustice. Gbam

God bless u for your respond,I have had to receive queries from Two Illuminati and athiest member ,my offence i was I mention the name of God . As if I have committed sacrilege with God's name in my comments.
See things happen for a reason and when that happens we learn from them . It behoves on us to know which part to follow ( good or bad ) and for me I believe two things would have happened to her while in prison death or alive . But she's alive today for a reason and the lesson of life is learnt that way .
So I don't know why some jerkass chose to see my comments like I have mentioned there enermies name which is God. My opinion is entitled to me and vice versa ,so if anyone feel disillusioned about the mention of God's name let him or her take a dive in the bottomless pit of hell .
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Oyebee91(m): 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

#SellNigeriaToTheHighestBidder
that myt tk longer tym. ...tofirstbidder is okay
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Hespee93: 2:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:
ar u OK at all?
That's what u ar going to do if u ar d one.
Were
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by CMrecords: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
6 years she would have been done with Higher institution we all have our wrongs and even if the IPO had his way it didn’t stop Nigeria’s Police repulsive attitude that is how they are trained.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by BiggyBamBam: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:

You are just a fool. May her predicament befall your sister or anyone you know; you worthless man!

The IPO should be investigated. Her boyfriend's statement should be fished out to see if he infact exonerated the girl from his crime.

1 Like

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by tete7000(m): 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sorry for her. Quite an unfortunate story but sometimes in life we pay for our ignorance one way or the other. Now that she is out, a good news and hope she has some lesson to take home. Watch the kind of people you move with, they might land you in big shit. She should also remember it is never late to start afresh.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
hardbody:

Where is the judiciary indicted in this matter now, or you just type the stereotype conversations you hear adults make. Oponu

My friend,

Is it normal to be "awaiting trial" for six years?

Is this not an indictment against the judicial system?

You just insulted someone who has a better understanding of the issue than you do.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by somegirl1: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:

What a silly comment.

1 Like

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
I find it difficult to believe her, most women always use that line to evade prosecution, at 18 you were already in a relationship with a cultists who goes about with gun and you attend clubs, you lack home training and the law was even merciful with you to give you a lesser sentence. She is an accomplice no matter how innocent she seems to sound, she should pick her life and arrange it now, it's never too late.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by somegirl1: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
IamShakyum:

I blame the girl. She said no no to the man's desire as if she was a Virgin. use what you have to get what you want if need be.

How do you know she wasn't a virgin?
A virgin can have boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by sadewodu(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:

Wat if that D**K go dash am HIV/AIDs.... nah so she go jus die throway!!!!
Think twice. angry angry angry angry
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin
How we go take change the system by forcegrin
Revolution!! just like in Tunisia few years Ago! grin
No one wants to die! in nigeria but they all wants to go to heaven!!
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:

You are sick.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
gypsey:
Revolution!! just like in Tunisia few years Ago! grin
No one wants to die! in nigeria but they all wants to go to heaven!!

Eh eh ok ooogringrin

Even me I don't wanna die toogringrin
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by eagleeye2: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Most of us don't know our rights and that's why we are suffering...

There are human rights organizations around... This social media was much actively in use then. I'm sorry for her.

She did the right thing. But.....

Some people in the other thread are cheering police on because they shot some suspected kidnappers at their genitals. When we talk about human rights, this is one example.
I am very sure that some people are going to deride this lady for not giving in to the IPO.
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by ashjay001(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
whonamehelp:

How is she sure that, giving in would buy her freedom?
Re: "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos by madgoat(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Just imagine. Six whole years because one idiotic IPO couldn't have his way with her.

Nigeria police and Nigeria judicial system are bundle of shame to humanity. I spit on them.

Rather its 6 whole years wasted because she was very foolish not to straff the IPO but would have been giving free straffing to her boyfriend. May we not be as foolish as her when face with difficulties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Student Who Resisted Rape Shot By Armed Robbers / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.