Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (1167543 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
jbikes:
Hello Bizzle6 howr u and family doing ,sent pm , please when you applied for b2 and not pregnant , did you add doctors information on the form and also do i have to book appointment for drop box cos appointment date as at today is june 1st .

i have not renewed before or done drop box. pls need you assistance.

Do you hold an expired US B1/B2 visa that is expiring soon or expired not more than 12 months ago and was issued in Nigeria? If yes, you will have to apply via Dropbox for a B2 visa stating your Doctor as your contact person in the US somehow. Also prepare your mind for a likely call up for a follow-up interview....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Oluwadamilola89: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
sazlex:
Hello everyone,

Please I'm new here, though i have followed this thread for some time now. I am 24weeks pregnant for the 1st time after 4years and its twins. Based on our reading, we got all the necessary documents and applied for visa. Today was the interview date and we were denied visa. Please we intend to reapply but the next available interview date is May 31st. By this time i will be 34weeks and may not get airline approval to fly with twins. Please see transcript below. Please your help/advice.

Was this interview in Lagos!

Do I reapply?

Is it possible to apply for an earlier interview date and I have made another payment today for visa cos they said they want to increase the fees to 100k?

Do I use an agent to enable me get a close interview date?

VO: Good morning
ME/DW: Good morning.
VO: Passport please (We gave him)
VO: What’s your purpose of travel?
DH: To have our first baby after….. (VO cuts in). Was going to saying “after 4years plus of marriage and medical issues.
VO: Where in the USA?
DH: Houston, Texas
VO: What do you do?
DH: explains in details.
VO: Ma, what do you do?
DW: I work in a bank?
VO: A marketer?
DW: No, I work in the……….. unit
VO: What pro..……?
DW: ............explains job role in details.
VO: When are you due?
DW: July
VO: When are you travelling?
DW: May.
VO: Turns to ME, will you be travelling with her.
DH: Yes, to witness child birth.
VO: How long will you stay?
DH: 2weeks.
VO: Have you traveled before.
DW: No, although we were planning to travel to mark our 5th wedding anniversary in May but plans changed when we became pregnant.
VO: Am sorry you are not qualified for visa.
DW: But why?
VO: We are ensuring that only US citizens are in the US at this time and that those travelling have strong tiles to return.
DW: We are just going to have our baby. We have good jobs here.
VO: Am sorry, the interview is over

PLEASE HELP FOR QUICK CONCLUSION….

Was this interview in Lagos?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Thronefilled: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
debby516:
Richmond Tx, around Oakbend or Richmond Avenue in Houston around WestHouston MC

Richmond Texas, around oakbend
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sazlex: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Kween2014:
Firstly, congratulations on your pregnancy...that's a whole lot to be grateful for. As someone has advised earlier, please apply alone next and your hubby can put in his own application with receipts and all when you are there and have paid all your fees. As for the date, just keep refreshing the calendar like every 10mins, closer dates pop up every now and then and you will be amazed how soon you could have another interview. Be well prepared pls...

Thank you so much for your advise but the issue is that i already made Visa payment for both of us today out of desperation and the fact that the price was going to go up. I never thought the fact that we applied together could have hinder our visa approval. Please is there anything i can do? I need help here.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by sazlex: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Oluwadamilola89:

Was this interview in Lagos?
Yes , in Lagos.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
sazlex:

Thank you so much for your advise but the issue is that i already made Visa payment for both of us today out of desperation and the fact that the price was going to go up. I never thought the fact that we applied together could have hinder our visa approval. Please is there anything i can do? I need help here.

The receipt is valid for one year, so, you can actually keep his aside for now till when necessary....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by olatunji1187: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
Please house, can someone help me with the step by step procedure on how to give birth in USA. Thanks . Asap
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by urblackpearl: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
olatunji1187:
Please house, can someone help me with the step by step procedure on how to give birth in USA. Thanks . Asap

Seriously?

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Viola2017: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
urblackpearl:

Seriously?
Lol
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Thankful11011: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good day my people, please does anyone have information on affordable hospital n doctor in austin, texas as the doctors and hospitals I have call are really expensive, I would appreciate your response, thanksssssss
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by revontuli(f): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thankful11011:
Good day my people, please does anyone have information on affordable hospital n doctor in austin, texas as the doctors and hospitals I have call are really expensive, I would appreciate your response, thanksssssss

Healthcare is super expensive in the States if you don't have health insurance. Search the free clinics serving the poor and homeless, otherwise it's the same expensive prices everywhere.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by debby516(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
it is well o.
olatunji1187:

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by debby516(f): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
no ma'am.
Thronefilled:

Richmond Texas, around oakbend
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ANIT1: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
revontuli:

Healthcare is super expensive in the States if you don't have health insurance. Search the free clinics serving the poor and homeless, otherwise it's the same expensive prices everywhere.

Lol...Savage
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by heniola(f): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
mamsiey:

Send me a pm and let's talk

Thanks so much. I don’t really know how to send a pm here but i think i sent a message to you. Please confirm. Thanks a lot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by cindermum: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
olatunji1187:

Go to page 0 of this thread you will see the info you require. Read all the pages or most and if you require more information on something u don't understand then u can ask....

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by jbikes: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thank you very much omo.but if am not pregnant how do I go about it?
OmoBendel24:

Do you hold an expired US B1/B2 visa that is expiring soon or expired not more than 12 months ago and was issued in Nigeria? If yes, you will have to apply via Dropbox for a B2 visa stating your Doctor as your contact person in the US somehow. Also prepare your mind for a likely call up for a follow-up interview....
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by OmoBendel24: 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
jbikes:
Thank you very much omo.but if am not pregnant how do I go about it?

Then B1/B2 via Dropbox is it, fill your form as normal using a regular contact.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Thankful11011: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
revontuli:

I had my first child in Houston so I am not clueless,I am not the poor or homeless thank you, I only asked for information for a cheaper doctor as Austin as little information on this platform, thank you madam savage

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lobatan (Q.E.D)
Thankful11011:

I had my first child in Houston so I am not clueless,I am not the poor or homeless thank you, I only asked for information for a cheaper doctor as Austin as little information on this platform, thank you madam savage

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Thankful11011: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
ANIT1:

Lol...Savage

There is nothing funny or savage about her reply as she could have skipped my post if she didn't have anything relevant or helpful to reply instead of referring me to clinic for d homeless, I believe we are here to help each other ,not mock each other

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by revontuli(f): 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thankful11011:

Easy, no need to get triggered. I went to the poor people clinic when I was between jobs and had no health insurance.
San Antonio is cheaper than Austin. Austin has gentrified, might not be possible to find something affordable there. You might have better chances to find an affordable doctor in San Antonio.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
Do these people still give pregnant ladies visa? No more interview transcript here
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozycy: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Thronefilled:

I stay with family, but they're always busy and hardly around.
PC me
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by dialinn: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
debby516:
Its thru POS with ur US debit card, they dont accept Nig banks dollar cards.

thanks a lot for your response. It is deeply appreciated. God bless.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by captain90210(m): 2:31am On Mar 20, 2018
I doubt they still do. Considering the last transcript stating that they want only US citizens in that particular time

ozycy:
Do these people still give pregnant ladies visa? No more interview transcript here
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by zannie(f): 3:51am On Mar 20, 2018
Hi guys
Second missionary journey done and dusted. Came home 2 days ago. I will say two things:
DO NOT PAY ANYBODY MONEY TO GET YOU APPROVAL FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL! I stupidly paid a colleague just because I didn't want stories about not getting the approval email before my travel date and I have been seriously regretting it since.
DO NOT USE DELTA AIRLINES IF YOU WILL BE TRAVELING ALONE WITH YOUR INFANT. That was my worst trip ever. I made firm reservations for a bassinet only to find out they didn't even have any on the plane. I ended up carrying my baby the entire trip. This is why I miss United airlines.

Good luck to everyone. I'm done grin

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by julzz(f): 6:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Second missionary journey has come to an end, used st Francis LA, was induced 5days after edd it went smooth got freebies from hospital diapers,similac,stroller,pump,sitz bath etc got my zero balance 2 weeks after birth, birth certificate one week after,called to book passport appointment couldn’t get a close date got 3working days to travel date (where my panick started) got passport next day, flew virgin Atlantic on the 7th March bassinet was provided infant ticket cost $317 , they checked in an extra bag for me free of charge smiley , special thanks to ozymes. Anyways still settling in, had my baby circumcision already immunization to follow up ,that’s it guys thanks everyone for your contribution.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Momo13: 7:02am On Mar 20, 2018
sazlex:
Hello everyone,

Please I'm new here, though i have followed this thread for some time now. I am 24weeks pregnant for the 1st time after 4years and its twins. Based on our reading, we got all the necessary documents and applied for visa. Today was the interview date and we were denied visa. Please we intend to reapply but the next available interview date is May 31st. By this time i will be 34weeks and may not get airline approval to fly with twins. Please see transcript below. Please your help/advice.

Do I reapply?

Is it possible to apply for an earlier interview date and I have made another payment today for visa cos they said they want to increase the fees to 100k?

Do I use an agent to enable me get a close interview date?

VO: Good morning
ME/DW: Good morning.
VO: Passport please (We gave him)
VO: What’s your purpose of travel?
DH: To have our first baby after….. (VO cuts in). Was going to saying “after 4years plus of marriage and medical issues.
VO: Where in the USA?
DH: Houston, Texas
VO: What do you do?
DH: explains in details.
VO: Ma, what do you do?
DW: I work in a bank?
VO: A marketer?
DW: No, I work in the……….. unit
VO: What pro..……?
DW: ............explains job role in details.
VO: When are you due?
DW: July
VO: When are you travelling?
DW: May.
VO: Turns to ME, will you be travelling with her.
DH: Yes, to witness child birth.

Apply for expedited interview since you're carrying twins. The checklist for that should be on this thread somewhere. Ensure you answer questions in line with what you filled in your application. All the best!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by ozymes: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2018
Welcome back! and Congratulations once again.
julzz:
Second missionary journey has come to an end, used st Francis LA, was induced 5days after edd it went smooth got freebies from hospital diapers,similac,stroller,pump etc got my zero balance 2 weeks after birth, birth certificate one week after,called to book passport appointment couldn’t get a close date got 3working days to travel date (where my panick started) got passport next day, flew virgin Atlantic on the 7th March bassinet was provided infant ticket cost $317 , they checked in an extra bag for me free of charge smiley , special thanks to ozymes. Anyways still settling in, had my baby circumcision already immunization to follow up ,that’s it guys thanks everyone for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by Mrskay2017: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2018
Hello mamas and contributors in the house, amazing job over here, pls am travelling by april month end to have my baby ,am using oakbend hospital and i still don't have an accomdation, please I would highly appreciate if anyone can help me with accomdation information in richmond, thank guys and God bless you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 by overlord77: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2018
Thankful11011:

Calm your horses madam, there is no need to get overly excited. When she suggested free clinics, I bet she didn't mean to say you are poor. Anyways, google your way to the answers you seek. Am doing same myself in preparation for our second trip. I suggest you do same.

Enjoy your day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (452) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.