Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,334 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Ben Murray Bruce Laments Over Low Patronage At His Cinema - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Ben Murray Bruce Laments Over Low Patronage At His Cinema (581 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Ben Bruce Laments About The Rejection Of His Bill For Electric Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Ben Murray Bruce Laments Over Low Patronage At His Cinema by chimamike01: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Senator Ben Murray Bruce has spoken about the lingering fuel scaracity in the nation and how it is affecting businesses and individuals, especially during this festive season.

According to him, ‘This is the first time in my life that I have not seen long lines of vehicles and people coming to @SILVERBIRDCINEM during the festive season. I hope other businesses are faring better’.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/fuel-scarcity-ben-murray-bruce-laments-low-patronage-cinema/

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Ben Murray Bruce Laments Over Low Patronage At His Cinema by SOFTENGR: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Common sense Senator is also crying out. grin

#therichalsocry

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Ben Murray Bruce Laments Over Low Patronage At His Cinema by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2017
should he instead rejoice about it, abi?!?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Ben Murray Bruce Laments Over Low Patronage At His Cinema by bedspread: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2017
It is well

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Ben Murray Bruce Laments Over Low Patronage At His Cinema by fineboynl(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
spending time on nairaland politics, or front pages causes so many abdominal things. one of them is anger, which increase blood pressure and uses up so much energy resulting to depression or hunger.

and it uses up so many things from the body, like wasting food nutrient and energy that could have been used by body organs and other productive things. majority of this topics emanating from the politics and religious section.
nairaland is causing stress and depression.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Christians Pay Christmas Day Visit To Buhari / Lady Gaga Vs Patience Jonathan who nailed it? / God Has Asked Me To Run For Presidency – Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.