Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Beautiful Corps Member Shares Adorable Photos With Her Daughter On Her POP (pho - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Beautiful Corps Member Shares Adorable Photos With Her Daughter On Her POP (pho (749 Views)

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt / Corps Member Gets Engaged On Her POP / Female Corper And Her Child Rock NYSC Kaki In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Corps Member Shares Adorable Photos With Her Daughter On Her POP (pho by Amagite(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2017
Vivian Okosun passed out with her fellow 2016 Batch B stream 2 corps members on Thursday last week.

She donned her pretty daughter NYSC uniform for the special day. She wrote;

"Officially Certified.. it took me five years through uni and one stressful year to get this.. I started this journey January 24th 2017 with little jewel in my womb and am ending it today 21 December 2017 with my pretty daughter on my hands. Thank you Jesus, Thanks my darling Jewel for always accompanying me all through this NYSC period.. #batchBStream2.. #babyCorper.. #itcanonlygetbetter @valuable_babyjewel"

https://amagite..com.ng/2017/12/beautiful-corps-member-shares-adorable.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Beautiful Corps Member Shares Adorable Photos With Her Daughter On Her POP (pho by opomulero101(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Wow so cute
Re: Beautiful Corps Member Shares Adorable Photos With Her Daughter On Her POP (pho by Homeboiy: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2017
who give am belle?

(1) (Reply)

2018 VIMP | Venture In Management Program Application / The Real Reason Why NYSC Postponed Benue & Taraba Orientation Camp - Good Or Bad / Vacancy For Nysc Corpers In Lagos At Workforce Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.