Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians (23605 Views)

PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA / Supplementary Elections: PDP Criticises Buhari On Neutrality Statement / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by MissEdified(f): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has condemned the Christmas message of president Muhammadu Buhari to Nigerians where he assured of a better hope for tomorrow.

“In a civilised environment, a score card of failure and evidences of failed promises after three years of governance are enough indices to tender a letter of resignation and not words of assurances of a better tomorrow,” the opposition party said in a statement signed by Diran Odeyemi, its deputy spokesperson.

The party challenged Nigerians to compare the years when it led the country to what currently obtains under the All Progressives Congress, APC.

“A government once reigned here that was ready to take ‘bullet’ to ensure its citizens live in comfort and here is another government with all trappings of medieval king that scourged his subjects with scorpions, tormenting them by creating artificial scarcity of the most important product on which our national life and wellbeing is built,” Mr. Odeyemi said

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/pdp-attacks-president-buharis-christmas.html

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by captainprogress(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
#buharimustgo

Enough is enough, how long shall we condone incompetence and gross failure.

If APC can accomplish 100 degree's of failure in less than 3years, how much disaster will it inflict in 4years?

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by bedspread: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDP/APC are Birds of the Same feather...

But seriously President Muhammad Buhari is a Punishment to this Nation....

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by LionDeLeo: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
I wonder what happened to these "attacks" when the country was practically handed over to Alison madueke, Dasuki etc.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by lokobyforch(m): 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I wonder what happened to these "attacks" when the country was practically handed over to Alison madueke, Dasuki etc.

You need to train yourself to be comfortable with silence, particularly when you have nothing to say.

216 Likes 16 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by LionDeLeo: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
lokobyforch:

You need to train yourself to be comfortable with silence, particularly when you have nothing to say.
If you are pained, why not take pain reliever instead of quoting me and be wailing?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by lokobyforch(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

If you are pained, why not take pain reliever instead of quoting me and be wailing?

JUST SHUT UP.

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by LionDeLeo: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
lokobyforch:

JUST SHUT UP.
Hang yourself. Or do the usual.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Roughfyzay(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
There was a country embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by princechurchill(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
I feel so ashamed that it was in my generation that we elected the worst President in the history of my country.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by lokobyforch(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Hang yourself. Or do the usual.

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by resurgentxtian4: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I think you should just shut the fvck up out of shame as that guy has floored. Accept defeat magnanimously. I humble advise.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by nnachukz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
I have always said here that a man of integrity makes his words his bond. A man of integrity keeps his promises. When a man begins to dish out blames upon blames why he can not keep his promises, then such a man is grossly dishonest and has no atom of integrity in him.
This is a man who chose to hire 20 SANs to defend his lack of certificate instead of just presenting even a photocopied one to the world.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by nnachukz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Let's look at the just concluded 75yrs birthday of Mr Integrity.

@M Buhari Obtained his controversial, questionable and still missing WASC in 1953!

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

‎Marking his 75th Birthday this year...

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎
Our president obtained his WASC at the age of 11 in 1953?

Wow! What a genius pupil he was in his days hey?!

I still wonder how many kids in those days finished from the high school at the age of 11 except for a genius like Buhari....‎

Further more‎, because 1957, the year that he joined the army is a constant that can NEVER changed, back or forward dated on any record it means that our president joined the army at the age of 15.

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

Subtracting the year that he joined the army from his age today...

75 - 60 = 15yrs‎

This means that Mohammadu Buhari was commissioned into the Nigerian Army as a full lieutenant with 2 pips (stars) ‎at the age of 15...

Another genius and brilliant feat from a chronic liar.
This can never be the characteristic of a man of integrity.

161 Likes 21 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Beress(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari is an idiotic cow

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Obipat(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari is useless , clueless, tactless, careless, hopeless, brainless, helpless, meanless, winless, wingless, intuitionless . Let me stop here for another day.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by jackomagnus(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
1961... Not 1953

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammadu_Buhari

nnachukz:
Let's look at the just concluded 75yrs birthday of Mr Integrity.

@M Buhari Obtained his controversial, questionable and still missing WASC in 1953!

2017-1953= 64yrs ago‎

‎Marking his 75th Birthday this year...

75 - 64 = 11yrs‎

Invariably,‎
Our president obtained his WASC at the age of 11 in 1953?

Wow! What a genius pupil he was in his days hey?!

I still wonder how many kids in those days finished from the high school at the age of 11 except for a genius like Buhari....‎

Further more‎, because 1957, the year that he joined the army is a constant that can NEVER changed, back or forward dated on any record it means that our president joined the army at the age of 15.

2017 - 1957 = 60yrs ago‎

Subtracting the year that he joined the army from his age today...

75 - 60 = 15yrs‎

This means that Mohammadu Buhari was commissioned into the Nigerian Army as a full lieutenant with 2 pips (stars) ‎at the age of 15...

Another genius and brilliant feat from a chronic liar.
This can never be the characteristic of a man of integrity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by doctokwus: 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
I am not a PDP fan,but I am enjoying these their new spokesmen.
Since Buhari has through NBC decided to prevent Nigerians from airing their views on the airways, the opposition party has a duty to galvanize Nigerians to the failure Buhari is and clearly would ever be.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by doctokwus: 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:
How in seven hells does this post of yours make any iota of sense to you considering what the country is presently facing!
Gosh,some people are just living out of error!!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Okoroawusa: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
PDP should cool down let APC be a failure for 16 yrs first.

Life na turn by turn.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by NothingDoMe: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
lokobyforch:

Hahahaha.

LionDeLeo. Make I epp you call the mods for this finishing

Omyyyynnnddddd4444o, oseuuuuuuuuuuuno, oaaaaam4jjjjjjjjjjo

24 Likes

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by DrToche: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
I pity some people still supporting this government...

meanwhile the price of my hair booster oil is about to add money as condition don dey make crayfish bend...order now before its late..

naija will be bettee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Ratello: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
nnachukz:
I have always said here that a man of integrity makes his words his bond. A man of integrity keeps his promises. When a man begins to dish out blames upon blames why he can not keep his promises, then such a man is grossly dishonest and has no atom of integrity in him.
This is a man who chose to hire 20 SANs to defend his lack of certificate instead of just presenting even a photocopied one to the world.

You have said it all.

14 Likes

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Firefire(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
May it never be well with Buhary & everyone who supported him for bringing this hardship on Nigerians.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by NothingDoMe: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
captainprogress:
#buharimustgo

Enough is enough, how long shall we condone incompetence and gross failure.

If APC can accomplish 100 degree's of failure in less than 3years, how much disaster will it inflict in 4years?
100 degree ke? I was thinking 360.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by rattlesnake(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Obijulius:
you are very studpt ODE Lason dog brain

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by surgical: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
doctokwus:

How in seven hells does this post of yours make any iota of sense to you considering what the country is presently facing!
Gosh,some people are just living out of error!!
He is a buharist ,you can recognise him by his stupidity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by surgical: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okoroawusa:
PDP should cool down let APC be a failure for 16 yrs first.

Life na turn by turn.
By then we will all be dead.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Oblang(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
APC must rule for 16 years first make we see after all this failure party called PDP ruled for 16yrs without nothing to show for it....To those wailing miscreants, una wailing just start...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: PDP Criticises President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by rawtouch: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures of Atiku groups, supporters decamping to People's Trust in Bayelsa / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha / Court Bars INEC From Using MC Oluomo To Distribute Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.