Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) (18565 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) / Hushpuppy Trolled M.I With His Throwback Story. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by jeamie(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
This stupid Nathaniel bassey will just be doing like he don't use to fvck sinach's punami
No brain whatsoever .

7 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by coolebux(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by princejones(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
When l saw this story l remember back then at Enugu how we use to go from house to house in the neighborhood singing and dancing and in return collecting gift and eating from rice,indeed it was an awesome experience that has refuse to go away

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by greatdave(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
This stupid Nathaniel bassey will just be doing like he don't use to fvck sinach's punami

The incredulous desperation of some people to be funny or make that "savage comment", has driven most of em to the edge of pure insanity. Have a safe trip!

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by IT4U: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
E no go Eva beta for the person weh do u dis thing.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by rs172(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
wow....
wanna use this medium to announce my soon to be released song.. reagan_stevs No.
download more music and get hyped with nerohype.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by kenoz(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by adegoody(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
TEYA:
Am I the only one that failed to see the humour in giving an injection to a child that was expecting a gift?

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by blesoh(f): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chai, Christmas then was a real deal in my village.
My cousins and I will take turns going to our aunts and uncles houses, not necessarily for food but money after the whole day hustling we ll sit and start counting our money which in turn goes for sweets and biscuits and the next day hustling continues, Chai now everything has changed kids don't even go out or make groups to dance round the village because of fear of evil people.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by streamsofjoy(f): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
TEYA:
Am I the only one that failed to see the humour in giving an injection to a child that was expecting a gift?

Yes.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by kingmexy1997(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:
You need help, serious one
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by dadicvila(m): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:

Continue in your stupidity, you will just die like frog
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by oyemomilara: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
SIMPLYkush:

smh...see as your life be
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
blesoh:
Chai, Christmas then was a real deal in my village.
My cousins and I will take turns going to our aunts and uncles houses, not necessarily for food but money after the whole day hustling we ll sit and start counting our money which in turn goes for sweets and biscuits and the next day hustling continues, Chai now everything has changed kids don't even go out or make groups to dance round the village because of fear of evil people.

Sis its really painful....the world turn sour
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by Jaykolo10(m): 3:18am On Dec 25, 2017
TEYA:
Nope you're not the only one, you can see above you your fellow sadist
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by Afritop(m): 6:59am On Dec 25, 2017
cry Being held down against your will and stabbed in the bumbum by a sharp needle on Christmas day is quite horrific.
How will you tell your mates when they want to hear how you celebrate Christmas
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by TEYA: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Jaykolo10:

Nope you're not the only one, you can see above you your fellow sadist
Lol. Me, sadist? If you want to see 'sadist' then look into the mirror! The only sadists I see are you and your ilk that find something funny in telling a child you are taking him to father Christmas only to take him instead to a vaccination point.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by TEYA: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
streamsofjoy:

Yes.
I think your moniker should change to streamsofbitterness. Marah!
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by TEYA: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
adegoody:

Yes you are. angry
Who is this thing again?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by adegoody(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
TEYA:

Who is this thing again?

Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by TEYA: 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
adegoody:

You're angered that I answered a simple question you asked?
I said who is this thing?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo) by streamsofjoy(f): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
TEYA:

I think your moniker should change to streamsofbitterness. Marah!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhah oh Jesus! Some people sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Purple Hair / Thank God Entertainers Lost Their Primaries- Etcetera / Phyno Covers Guardian Life Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.