Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians (14501 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos / President Buhari Sympathizes With Victims Of Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by tommykiwi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
The same way u are sympathizing with Nigerians, that is also how Nigerians will sympathize with you when u are send back to Daura.
Useless dullard.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by GreatMahmud: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Am only interested in reading grammer here & assessing Nigerians mentality on political, social & economic issues on NL..My conclusion is that Nigeria is finished!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by frankwyte: 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
I will employ the gov't stop using same words all the time without any tangible show of prove that hands are on desk to work! Always ''PMB sympathizes with Nigerians'' This is the most annoying statement.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by Weareone202: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Why say it on twitter instead on NTA?

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by ddapoo(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
hit like if u dint read this shit just like me and just want to curse this son of a b*tch

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by ismailadebola(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
the guy above me is a sadist
Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by ORIGENAL(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
undecided your father

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by Lomprico2: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Idiot! Idiot!! Idiot!!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by mankan2k7(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sometimes,sango and amadioha are too sluggish to perform

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by ismailadebola(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
whose fada
Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by lereinter(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
is he making jest of nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by Maydfourth: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
We don't need your sympathy,just resign and go and tend to your cows in Daura.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by eseveli(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rara cryRara

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by olasco18(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
hahahahahah.....it seams lik if buhari go for second term some stupid set of people will commit suicide ooooo...bt e no concern me
Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by streetfabulous: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sympathize with Nigerians?Seriously, is Buhari from another country? No, such poor choice of words smacks of arrogance coloured with irresponsibility and gross dereliction of duty. No, it should be "I apologize profusely to my fellow Nigerians"

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by OpinionCounts(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Whether buhari and his agents like it or not the birth of Jesus Christ the begotten son of the Almighty God and saviour of the world will be celebrated, fuel or no fuel, price hike or no price hike, the Lord Almighty and King of glory will be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by middlebelter(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
We need an apology from you not sympathy and immediate resolution of the crisis which was inflicted on us due to poor plan.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by borntosuccess(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
evil man

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
this is what happens when u vote in a schadenfreude and epicaricous sycophant as president.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by Benekruku(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
God bless His Excellency
Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by godofuck231: 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
360frolic:
President Muhammadu Buhari on sympathised with Nigerians over the current fuel scarcity crippling the economy for the past three weeks.

“The fuel scarcity being experienced nationwide is regrettable. I sympathize with all Nigerians on having to endure needless fuel queues," he said on Sunday.

“I’m being regularly briefed, especially on the NNPC’s interventions to ensure that there is enough petrol available during this period & beyond,” the president said on Twitter.

He added that he has directed the NNPC to do something about the crisis, which has left Nigerians stranded and sent prices of commodities through the roof.

“I have the NNPC’s assurance that the situation will improve significantly over the next few days, as new shipments and supplies are distributed across the country.

“I have also directed the regulators to step up their surveillance and bring an end to hoarding and price inflation by marketers,

“Let me also assure that the relevant agencies will continue to provide updates on the situation. I thank you all for your patience and understanding,” he said.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/president-buhari-sympathizes-with.html

Keep your sympathy, you will need it in 2019

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by godofuck231: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

What crime did Nigeria commit to have Buharia as the president? Lord have mercy,people are really suffering.

Cows don't need fuel they need, grass so import grass and leave the fuel, as far as the cows are OK the country is stable.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by wizelink(m): 11:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Sympathy My Foot Mr President. Did You Accept Same Sympathy In 2012 from your predecesor? God will surely judge you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by cooltola(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
if you like yab Baba, Baba no send at all. Buhari might even win next election
Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by mercyland93(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2017
After using lies to rob d electorate nd glorifying them wt bad economy. U still av mouth to say rubbish
Mr buhari is surely an unrepentant liar.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by uchesino(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2017
360frolic:
President Muhammadu Buhari on sympathised with Nigerians over the current fuel scarcity crippling the economy for the past three weeks.

“The fuel scarcity being experienced nationwide is regrettable. I sympathize with all Nigerians on having to endure needless fuel queues," he said on Sunday.

“I’m being regularly briefed, especially on the NNPC’s interventions to ensure that there is enough petrol available during this period & beyond,” the president said on Twitter.

He added that he has directed the NNPC to do something about the crisis, which has left Nigerians stranded and sent prices of commodities through the roof.

“I have the NNPC’s assurance that the situation will improve significantly over the next few days, as new shipments and supplies are distributed across the country.

“I have also directed the regulators to step up their surveillance and bring an end to hoarding and price inflation by marketers,

“Let me also assure that the relevant agencies will continue to provide updates on the situation. I thank you all for your patience and understanding,” he said.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/president-buhari-sympathizes-with.html

foolish cow

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by Patnekkyu: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Jonathan is even better. At least no scarcity during December period even at 97 am disappointed. How I wish this year is election
Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by Hotzone(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Just because of Christmas and buharia is punishing the poor Christians. Happy Christmas to all lovers of God Jehovah who made it possible for me to celebrate on top of buharia's hate

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by stchinedu: 1:26am On Dec 25, 2017
BELIEVE this man to your own peril

Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by theo1477(m): 2:09am On Dec 25, 2017
The President and his aids lack choice of words. To me the right words should have been, I feel your pain and apologized immediately,then promise an immediate intervention on the issue
Re: Fuel Scarcity: President Buhari Sympathizes With Nigerians by ugochuksekwo: 3:44am On Dec 25, 2017
I hope we choose wisely by 2019 instead of allowing sectional or religious politics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyetola, His Deputy Dragged To Court Over Oath Of Office / Edo Assembly Members-elect Report Obaseki To Buhari, Oba Over Inauguration / NASS: Lagos Reps Pick 4 ‘Juicy’ Committee Chairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.