Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Stop Buhari 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Buhari 2019 (1178 Views)

Obasanjo's Open Letter To Buhari, 2019 (Full Text) / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Buhari 2019 by Phreshkid20(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
My country Nigeria.....!! Only in Nigeria my country a failure can be rewarded with a fresh mandate. Only in our country we perpetuate impunity and stupidly celebrate mediocrity. Only in this part of the world called Nigeria my country, politics can stand in the way of decency and human sensibilities . We can not continue like this if we really want our country to be seen as a worthy and developed member of the comity of nation. President Buhari is a total failure and administrative disgrace in all sectors of our economy and we must hold ourselves to higher standards, tell these pretenders that the future of our children and our entire nation is more important than the re- election of Muhammadu Buhari presidency.. We are all suffering in this country and we must take responsibility as necessary to stop Buhari 2019. God blessed us

5 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
They're coming for you.
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Frankenstein90(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Where my bottle of Groundnut sef... ��������
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by ProjectNaija(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
We will certainly stop him in 2019 by the special grace of God.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by AnodaIT(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
BMC, your attention is needed here

4 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Troblem(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley

Your country is as a result of natures failed experiment.
Humans are an error,noting short of a BIOLOGICAL CHANCE caused by the abominable interactions of tiny idiotic particles as evidence in the life forms am forced to interact with.

People who are willing to suffer for the next two years to take the NEXT GAMBLE and yet religiously perceive GAMBLING as SIN,their is noting unredundant about this planet aside the stiff competition of RASH STUPIDITY.
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by rajiraymond(m): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nobody can stop a moving Train.

Nigerians need to be patiently patient.

PMB IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Better get the facts!!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by PMBmustGo2019: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
rajiraymond:

PMB IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Better get the facts!!

Keep shut there, useless nincompoop Buhari BMC.

Tell your pay master to provide fuel for the masses

Idiot

Buhari must go by fire by force come 2019

17 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by mrajims(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
my advice, if you like take it if you like don't, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. who knows the kind of person that will come next might even be worse than the present government
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by rajiraymond(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
PMBmustGo2019:

Keep shut there, useless nincompoop Buhari BMC.

Tell your pay master to provide fuel for the masses

Idiot

Buhari must go by fire by force come 2019

I would rather be silent for a fool like you, simply because of the way you attacked me.

But who God bless no man can course!

PMB till 2023!!

Join the already moving Train now or you regret later.

1 Like

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by PMBmustGo2019: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
rajiraymond:

I would rather be silent for a fool like you, simply because of the way you attacked me.

PMB till 2023!!

Your entire generation, born, living, dead and unborn are all Big FOOLs.

Buhari must go back to Daura come 2019.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by ProjectNaija(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
rajiraymond:

PMB till 2023!!

Can you tell us why you think Nigeria deserves an extra four miserable years of buhari misrule.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Toosure70: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
No way, if it is only atiku the flattino see as messiah. Shame on potopoto republic.

1 Like

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Adminisher: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari has WON 2019 already.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Adminisher: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
ProjectNaija:

Can you tell us why you think Nigeria deserves an extra four miserable years of buhari misrule.
Agric, anti corruption, N power, Forex reserves, infrastructure, School feeding program, lagos ibadan rail, et.c

3 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by ProjectNaija(m): 7:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Adminisher:

Agric, anti corruption, N power, Forex reserves, infrastructure, School feeding program, lagos ibadan rail, et.c

What has he done in agric Anti corruption war is a sham, N power is nothing to write home about, lagos ibadan rail is non existent, infrastructure is zero, forex reserves is unimpressive and school feeding is a sham.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Episteme2(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Sentiments apart, it should be the priority of every well meaning Nigerian to send Buhari packing in 2019. Nigeria may not survive another term under Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by musa234(m): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2017
In
Adminisher:

Big lies!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by musa234(m): 8:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Episteme2:
Sentiments apart, it should be the priority of every well meaning Nigerian to send Buhari packing in 2019. Nigeria may not survive another term under Buhari.
True bro,, the suffering is way too much.. Most Northerners are fed up, they may not be saying it publicly, but I can assure you that if a better candidates comes out, especially from the north, buhari will loose woefully come 2019

1 Like

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by fellowman: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Toosure70:
No way, if it is only atiku the flattino see as messiah. Shame on potopoto republic.

he's a Yoruba,

so you think everyone supporting this is from somewhere else.

face the facts.
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by collinsfhk(m): 10:00am On Dec 25, 2017
mrajims:
my advice, if you like take it if you like don't, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. who knows the kind of person that will come next might even be worse than the present government

What a simpletonous statement
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Adminisher: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2017
ProjectNaija:

What has he done in agric Anti corruption war is a sham, N power is nothing to write home about, lagos ibadan rail is non existent, infrastructure is zero, forex reserves is unimpressive and school feeding is a sham.

This is the great failure of PDP/IPOB. You see truth and because of fear and inferiority you LIE.
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by surgical: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2017
ProjectNaija:

He is a robot he doesn't think,he is just regurgitating what has been programmed into him, no sane man will wish this disaster to continue.

1 Like

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2017
rajiraymond:
PMB IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!
Better get the facts!!
#PMB1523
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Phreshkid20 post=63570203]My country Nigeria.....!!
Only in Nigeria my country a failure can be
rewarded with a fresh mandate.
Only in our country we perpetuate impunity
and stupidly celebrate mediocrity.
Only in this part of the world called Nigeria
my country, politics can stand in the way of
decency and human sensibilities .
We can not continue like this if we really
want our country to be seen as a worthy
and developed member of the comity of
nation.
President Buhari is a total failure and
administrative disgrace in all sectors of our
economy and we must hold ourselves to
higher standards, tell these pretenders that
the future of our children and our entire
nation is more important than the re-
election of
Muhammadu Buhari presidency..
We are all suffering in this country and we
must take responsibility as necessary to stop
Buhari 2019.
God blessed us[/quote NO.... nigerian are not ready and docile humans.....what strategy do u intend to use? who are the candidate we intend to prop up? not just writing ....u need plan and executive the plan.....the space have been left for atiku,kwankaso fayose and other rogues because we refuse to kill ethnicity and bring in young intelligent person to lead even if he an Atheist see France that a society ..not Nigeria that electoral position have been bent to 85 percent to favour certain people (ex generals, governors etc) it can be reserved with new mind set of the voting public ....its pains me Jonathan bleeped his presidency because it was an opportunity to brake away from hegemony of the ruling elites and here military friends

1 Like

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by BeijinDossier: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
I agree with you intoto. Bubu is a disaster that must be stopped.

1 Like

Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Stop him with what? Your 5% votes? Do you know that less than 5% of Nigerian voters are on social media? We are going to reelect Buhari in 2019 and there ain't nothing you can do about it
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by rajiraymond(m): 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
ProjectNaija:

Miserable years of PMB misrule or what?
In fact, most of Nigerian youths are now been affected or worried by senile dementia, I tell you it's not only affect the old age people.
But I can't be brainwashed and believe me, all of us cannot sleep and lay our heads in the same direction.

Some Nigerians are ignorantly and arrogantly forgot, despite the warning and advice been given by well educated and intelligently blessed Economic experts even before 2015 general election.

Don't tell me that you forgot what Prof. C. Soludo said then, I quote him "Whoever wins 2015 will find it difficult to govern, over 30trillion is mismanaged and unaccounted under the leadership of GEJ".

Did you forget why former CBN Governor Sanusi Lamido was sacked by GEJ? Lamido raised alarm that, "Over $20billion unremitted to the federation account and if nothing is done by 2015 upward the country will experience economic crisis......."

Forgot also, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili who said "Our reserves is depleted, our savings are squandered and the Nation will be in trouble....."

Sorry, you might not be in the country when former Governor now Senator Godswill Akpabio said, "For seven months NNPC did not remit any money into the federation account and when I called Deziani Alison, she refused to pick my calls..."And many more that no time for me to type here.

In my conclusion, we Nigerians just need to exercise patient with PMB this man cannot allow our money to be stolen and Nigeria will be better and best again.

Remember they say, "A patient dog eats the fattest bones"
Re: Stop Buhari 2019 by Okanokan(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
The sucking blood will be STOPPED in 2019 insha-Allah!

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Repair Works Begin On Delapidated Ikorodu - Shagamu Road (PHOTOS) / Construction Of Babaponmile Street: Hit But Miss By Ambode Govt! / Will You Vote Back PDP If It Was To Be Your 2nd Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.