Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

"My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him (1719 Views)

Married Woman Seeks Advise After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Financial / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by abefedammy: 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
A married woman has cried out for some help from her misery after she was caught in the act making out his cook.

The woman shared her story on break_or_makeup where she explained to stunned readers what happened to her.
According to her, she was making out with her cook when she was caught in the act by her own son. Needless to say, this development has left her really apprehensive.

She revealed that after she was caught in the act, she reached out to her son and he confessed that he had been watching them unnoticed for a long time before they spotted him.
Now she is trying hard to get him to keep quiet.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/son-caught-me-in-act-with-our-cook-what.html

Lalasticlala

Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by heendrix(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
if he's a 9ja kid buy him biscuit or ice cream and ask who did he caught with the cook I'm pretty sure he will point to the driver

come and thank me later grin
Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by Mrjo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
The best thing is give him rat possion. Useless woman

2 Likes

Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by Earrings: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is too expensive to joke with cheesy
Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by 4reala(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nonsense! Not even feeling remurseful

1 Like

Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by chii8(f): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ajuju....

if you ask
meee
na who i go ask
Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by ClitoPen: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na u born am so u suppose know the remote buttons wella....
I just wonder how long u think u can keep his mouth shut with whatever u bribe him with cos one day, he will surely blow ur cover over ordinary #5 sweet...
Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by Craziestgirl(f): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
heendrix:
if he's a 9ja kid buy him biscuit or ice cream and ask who did he caught with the cook I'm pretty sure he will point to the driver

come and thank me later grin
Change you name to...
Lai Mohammed
Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by heendrix(m): 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Craziestgirl:
Change you name to... Lai Mohammed
Nah I cant. ....you should call yourself that instead
Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by TeamLeader(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Pishur of you and the cook fucking or...
Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Mrjo:
The best thing is give him rat possion. Useless woman
Lol u mean o
Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2017
But you gat to really have a dead conscience to lie to ur own child to cover a terrible act. Youre not different from david in d bible, very soon you will kill d cook to cover the lie like david killed uriahs wife

That a woman carries a child in d womb for 9 months and suffered to nurture d child does not automatically make her worthy of honour...some mothers are irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: "My Son Caught Me F*cking Our Cook" - Woman Seeks Advise On How To Brainwash Him by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2017
Fvcking Joro fake news

(1) (Reply)

UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying / How Important Is It To Marry A Younger Lady As Wife ? / I Almost Sold My TV To Raise Funds For The Delivery Of My Unborn Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.