Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. (509 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. / How Deeper Life Church Abuses Its Members - Adelaja DSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. by meeky007(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Which church can do this?

Re: How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. by meeky007(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. by ClitoPen: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
meeky007:
Which church can do this?
Pls find the church and address pls...

1 Like

Re: How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. by ClitoPen: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's definitely a penticostal church. They really understand and share Christian love
Re: How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. by Eco99(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2017

So Op in ur imbecilic mind now
The church is doing well by sharing food on Christmas for hungry people like you?

People no longer care about the glory of God. In the olden days when the people gathered to worship the visible glory of God was seen and His voice heard ..

But Now people will give their food to their boyfriends & girlfriends and come n eat food in d sanctuary

...My house shall be a house of prayer but you people have made it a den of thieves of food

Antelopes
Hungry Antelopes

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. by pointstores(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nice
Re: How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. by meeky007(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Eco99:

The church is doing well by sharing food on Christmas for hungry people like you?

People no longer care about the glory of God. In the olden days when the people gathered to worship the visible glory of God was seen and His voice heard ..

But Now people will give their food to their boyfriends & girlfriends and come n eat food in d sanctuary

...My house shall be a house of prayer but you people have made it a den of thieves of food

Antelopes
Hungry Antelopes

#Eco99#
so its nw wroung to help ppl
was it not in a congregation dat jesus fed ppl with fish nd bread
Re: How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. by Ehiscotch(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Eco99:

Antelopes
Hungry Antelopes

#Eco99#

When will a strand of sense grow on your bald head.
Re: How A Church Did Christmas For Its Members. by meeky007(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
i wonder

(1) (Reply)

Does Prophet Mohammed Contradict Jesus? / Christians: Please What Happened To Mark 11 Vs 26 In RSV / My Response To The Religious Tug Of War On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.