Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma (25165 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ManMountain(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Elowhite8:
Ahahahahaha I laugh at you cos u don't know what you are saying. If all ibos withdraw their money From GTB I wonder what will be left.. That majority of Banks are declaring profit today is because of Ibos. Yorubas may claim that GTB is their bank but I wonder the amount of business they do with GTB in a year. You said that Fidelity and Diamond Are ibos bank, you got it wrong. Ibos look for bank that satisfy their wish. You thought about sacking all ibos that work with GTB. I tell you if you sack them they will bounce back within a month cos they have ibos instinct.

You are a typical ibo
An half illiterate

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by chiomzy86(f): 8:33am On Dec 25, 2017
emma321:
BREAKING: EFCC files fraud charges against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma

• PREMIUM TIMES

The anti-graft agency, EFCC, has filed fraud charges against Innoson Motors and its embattled chairman, Innocent Chukwuma.

Na so so gragra efcc sabi do.. I have never seen them win any case,.they don't know how to investigate matter..pls fed.govt should send them to USA let FBI teach them how to do a SIMPLE INVESTIGATION.. They should stop being govt puppet....

The third defendant in the suit is Mr. Chukwuma’s brother, Charles.

The four-count charge is dated November 30, and filed at the High Court of Lagos State, Ikeja Division.

Mr. Chukwuma was arrested last week and released a day later.

His arrest follows allegations he forged some documents in a transaction involving GTBank

The businessman has denied any wrongdoing.

Details http://anstalk.com/breaking-efcc-files-fraud-charges-innoson-motors/
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ripbubu: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2017
stankezzy:
there is no where this case is not taken that innosin will not win them , for example I gave you my locked room key as collateral then u lent some money to me , i now told u give me my key so that I sale my television to pay u but u refused , but suddenly I paid u which u took and the transaction ended with u giving me my keys although u suspected me forging a duplicate key to my room and selling my tv without ur knowledge but still u never burderd , but when I found out that u stole something from my room while u were taking possession of it , instead of u paying what u stole u called efcc saying I stole my thing to sale to pay u and that I don't pay tax does it not look childish , gtb was wondering how he was able to come up with their money but still they accepted the money from him but when he found out what they have stolen from him , they now become government that check taxes
so true you are wise that why gtbank wants to delay the case forever
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ripbubu: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Melkizedeck:

There must be a very daft reason efcc is bringing up this issue that appeared to have taken place about ten years ago! Besides he might be framed up! only time would tell.
one advice for the Igbos; you all should intelligently team up behind this man with every resource at your disposal. By resource I do not mean wailing and playing the victim card!
You are a major tribe, use your strength wisely! Notice how they play divide-and-conquer by attacking Ike Ekweremadu who has strongly voiced out against this mess!
You cannot fight the Federal Government militarily but you can fight them to a standstill using other means.
Even though this man employs EVERY Nigerian irrespective of tribal affiliation and has no criminal record! It is only a matter of time we would find out IF the oyibos has a hand in this or it is a local problem!!!
white men always have a hand in black men balls.. That how they can feel superior the feeling is worth more than gold
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ripbubu: 8:55am On Dec 25, 2017
ettybaba:

There is nothing as dangerous as being innocently ignorant.
You're not only delusional but also dumb.
Let me cure your ignorance...
GTB lent Innoson fund to import some goods with the agreement innoson would pay 25% of the money before the goods are cleared in the port. As a matter of fact GTB's name was on the import document etc.
Innoson couldn't raise the 25% to pay GTB before clearing but went ahead and forged GTB signature to clear the goods. Innoson confessed to the crime but the issue was buries due to his political connection and the magnanimity of GTB.
That was the first k leg.
rubbish who would lend you money and ask you to pay(profit) 25% before you sell the goods.. Scratch your brain well
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ripbubu: 9:03am On Dec 25, 2017
HIPROFILE:

May I also educate your ignorance once more...

The alleged fraud is that innoson allegedly forged documents mandating mearsk shipping line to deliver to him through his clearing agent in apapa container load of equipments consigned to GTB.

And I ask how possible is it for innoson to clear a consignment he doesn't have the bill of laden in his possession because the bill of laden must have been sent to owners of the consignment (GTB) by the Chinese company who sent the goods??

Why was it not mentioned the last time innoson dragged both GTB and custom to court??

Oga think before you talk!... I gave you certain points here so you could digest and stop talking like a bike stand news vendor.

I also wish to advice you to always leave tribe out of your comments online since you claim to be intelligent and educated...it is only hoodlums and illiterates that go on insulting other tribes through their comment online
I know almost everybody in Nigeria is angry but kindly leave tribe outa your anger

Just talk and leave tribal hate out of it I can see you hate igbos good it is your hate after all and not mine go on and die with it and make sure you teach your children to continue your hateful legacy when you gone
good points
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ripbubu: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2017
omololu2020:
arguing with an Igbo man is just a waste of time,though GT bank messed up by deducting innoson money,which they are going to pay for with interest,innoson will also pay back when he is found guilty of forging documents
how can you forge 4bankers signature and bank approval mind you he does not need their approval to collect his goods this are just made up stories... This are the reason we said buhari is an evil tyrant Muslim president God will judge him
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ripbubu: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2017
okenta2017:

Bank don't loan money to non customer. He may not been banking with the so called Igbo banks then, if there are such thing.

Bank is not a pepper soup joint that is sole own by an individual , it is not a church/general overseer.thing.

This fight between gtbank and innonso will not create any protest withdrawal from gtbank mark my word.

Gtbank was doing the obvious to see if innonso will accept sum withdrawn. I can now agree with what has

been making the round about Magu. He is a very corrupt individual, must he accept every dirty job because of what will go into

his pocket.. To all Right thinking Nigeria this noble institution is now been headed by a fantastically corrupt individual.

Why is buhari still keeping this corrupt man. however they say show me your workers and I will tell you the type

of organisation you run. Birds of the same plumage flock together. Magu is looking for soft landing platform for

himself after he has exhibited his corrupt desire. There are millions of money looted by both APC and PDP polithiefians and you are here

running after shadow when there are bigger job to be done, you have no clue on how its done. .Magu your case is pathetic.

every public worker knows that trying to stop corruption is not possible so they collect money as they can don't blame magu give him money and he will arrest your landlord for not providing water in his compound
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by blowjob: 9:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Obijulius:
Buhari supporters come and eat.

And some useless Lagos bred Igbos feel that pretending that Buhari has no anti Igbo agenda makes them sound reasonable- all to safeguard their landed investments in Lagos.

Lick ass all you care, the people you struggle to win favour from will still hate you.
RAM... angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ripbubu: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2017
adidison:
It is really difficult in Nigeria sha ... me that I was proud of this man ... no bastard should tell me he is corrupt or did anything wrong because atleast he is trying and there are people who are far worse. Why prosecute him now that he is providing jobs, instead of trying to see how we can make this an international brand we are doing all this EFCC rubbish. Abeg! I really am tired of Nigeria.
the reason they the north and west are doing this is to show you there is no hope in Nigeria they know this so they don't care all they want is to distroy as much as they can before the final break up comes they know it a mater of time..
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by chiomzy86(f): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't care

what has innoson don for we the Igbo's

producing costly cars
Na so so gragra efcc sabi do.. I have never seen them win any case,.they don't know how to investigate matter..pls fed.govt should send them to USA let FBI teach them how to do a SIMPLE INVESTIGATION.. They should stop being govt puppet....
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by bencynthgreat: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2017
ettybaba:

History did not start when GTB deducted innoson's money. It started when GTB (a Yoruba bank) lent money to an Igbo man to develop his business when other Igbo bank doubted the viability of the business and the intergrity of the owner.
Innoson defaulted thereafter.
U are the one trying so hard to make it an ethnic issue. Its a normal thing for u to approach a Bank or an organization for loan and be denied if the bank or organization don't feel comfortable with d loan request. Now tell me how did innoson defaulted? he defaulted yet the bank is owing him such huge amount of money. He defaulted yet has won all the court cases against ur so Yoruba Bank with Yoruba mentality. Ur Yoruba Bank just wanted to outsmart an Igbo man stealing his money by unwarranted deductions but it was unfortunate that ur so called Yoruba bank was caught in the act and have lost all the court cases. If innoson has been guilty and defaulted as u claim he won't even win a single court case. U still haven't answered me. between innoson and GTB who is owing who now?. I read the childish statement by GTB and it just weak me because its shame a bank like GTB will stoop so low.
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2017
I ve alws known That innoson is one dubious thief.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Xisnin(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2017
I told Ipob miscreants that Innoson must either settle or end up in jail
with huge damages to pay.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by omololu2020(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2017
ripbubu:
how can you forge 4bankers signature and bank approval mind you he does not need their approval to collect his goods this are just made up stories... This are the reason we said buhari is an evil tyrant Muslim president God will judge him
if he does not need their approval why did he forged their signature?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by austinegreat: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2017
For your sure success in NECO GCE WAEC JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by ManMountain(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
ripbubu:
rubbish who would lend you money and ask you to pay(profit) 25% before you sell the goods.. Scratch your brain well

Go and learn the basics of Import Finance Facility (IFF) and stop displaying the crass ignorance many igbos have been displaying on this matter
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2017
ettybaba:

Flat headed Igbo people calling for boycott of GTB aren't tribal biased ko?
Remove the log in your eyes first.

grin grin grin.

Pls remove the Planet in ur own eyes before u remove
A grain of Sand in other people's lives.

Igbos didn't call for a boycott of a Yoruba bank, They called for a boycott of a Nigerian bank who illegally deducted over 500 million naira from a customers bank account. Such an activity triggers not just the igbos, but for all Nigerians and most especially the ones with huge bank accounts to move their funds.. I have just one active bank account and it's GTBank. I didn't consider tribe wen I opened it, I chose GTBank because they are the most reliable bank in Nigeria , Their internet services is number one and I chose them based on what I saw on ground. But after this GTB n INNOSON saga, I decided to open a Zenith bank account and move most of my funds there. If Fidelity bank does same thing, Igbos will Lambast Peter Obi to the high heavens.

Unlike Yoruba n Hausa youth, the igbos do not wait for their leaders before they take their decisions. In igbo land, age is just a number, It doesn't command respect from younger people. In igbo land, a man's track record decides the amount of respect they get.

I will still use GTBank because for over 10 years Their ATM n Internet services are superb.

Focus on what we have on ground n learn ur lessons to avoid such errors in the future.
Re: EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma by emma321(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2017
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Wants Navy’s Protection For New Refinery, Pipelines In Lagos / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.