Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God (25508 Views)

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by walosky(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Though there is sense in some Nonsense
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Neddyned(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nice statement. but let's not judge that we might not be judged.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by LecciGucci: 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Kirinwa:

That's structure of argumentative essay.

We ain't writing essay here.
The last i checked
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by seanatist(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
lalanice:
They actually aren't. As Little "mis-god" has spoken
Nd u think u re.....d bible says Judge not that u may not b Judged....stop behaving like hypocrites and pharisees!
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by GuntersChain(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
nonsense, abeg make i play Chimamanda by flavor joor
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Sammyblaq(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Judge with no certification.¿
#judgenot
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by lalanice(f): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
seanatist:

Nd u think u re.....d bible says Judge not that u may not b Judged....stop behaving like hypocrites and pharisees!
mehn...park commot for my mention. Mr Sadducee thcww angry
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by goodheart02(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
emmie14:

And how can they hear about him
unless someone tells them?...Romans 10:14. She is on track. Speak young lady . Vos pupli vos Dei.

No be vos, na vox

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Inteltower: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
its all about serving God in truth and in spirit..that's the simple guidance..
none(man) can completely judge another except God by his spirit that knows our heart
but we can in Jesus name praise or rebuke false vices becos its in our role and power to as sons of God

as for this case.. its cool these artiste recognize and give glory to God..but they are not perfect becos they want to please the world in an unrighteous way. which then makes them an enemy as it is written. "being a friend of the world" which means doing things that are unrighteous just like godless people.

note: all secular songs aren't bad, for those who like to generalize. example: flavours song: Adamma" is a beautiful song meant for weddings etc.
in our actions in this world, let's not overdo Christianity which can lead u to b judgemental and then again let's beware of the desires of the flesh and the worlds way that's contradicts the righteousness of God.
peace...brethren
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by saltoftheearth: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
And on what authority is she speaking? As God’s PA or secretary? Mchewwww.

Anybody is free to praise the Creator.

HeWrites:

The Lady specifically called out, Flavour, Zoro and Phyno.
The Lady who goes by the name Ifeoma Vivian Emeka on Facebook, said she found disrespectful, that the artistes were not fit to sing for God.

She wrote ;
"FLAVOUR ,PHYNO, AND ZORO, IF YOU WANT TO SING FOR GOD DO IT FULL TIME, ,,,,I FIND IT DISRESPECTUL AFTER PROMOTING SEXUAL IMMORALITY ON YOUR VIDEOS,,, ,,, THE NEXT MINUTE YOU ARE SINGING FOR GOD, GOD IS HOLY AND HIS PEOPLE ARE RIGHTEOUS, STOP MISLEADING THÉ PUBLIC,,YOU ARE NOT FIT TO SING FOR GOD.."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/are-not-fit-to-sing-for-god-born-again.html

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by salesforce: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hehehehe
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Sierusvirus(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Attention seeking scum.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
HeWrites:
A young Nigerian Lady has called out some Nigerian Artistes and berated them for what she saw as ‘misleading the Public’ , the style of switching to Gospel songs right after promoting sexual Immorality in their videos.

The Lady specifically called out, Flavour, Zoro and Phyno.
The Lady who goes by the name Ifeoma Vivian Emeka on Facebook, said she found disrespectful, that the artistes were not fit to sing for God.

She wrote ;
"FLAVOUR ,PHYNO, AND ZORO, IF YOU WANT TO SING FOR GOD DO IT FULL TIME, ,,,,I FIND IT DISRESPECTUL AFTER PROMOTING SEXUAL IMMORALITY ON YOUR VIDEOS,,, ,,, THE NEXT MINUTE YOU ARE SINGING FOR GOD, GOD IS HOLY AND HIS PEOPLE ARE RIGHTEOUS, STOP MISLEADING THÉ PUBLIC,,YOU ARE NOT FIT TO SING FOR GOD.."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/are-not-fit-to-sing-for-god-born-again.html

Thou shalt not judge, but this one thinks she's at the right hand of the father already.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by LBanks(m): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Firstcitizen:
The funny thing is Phyno might make heaven and this little tw.at aka God's appointed judge of man will not make it.
This is the most sensible comment on this thread

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by pressplay411(m): 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:
I've actually mentioned it earlier. Their lives and songs contradict their religious lyrics.

But I can also say in the same vein that both the lady and myself are probably also not fit to speak for God.

Your second point says it all. Their lifestyle might not be Christ-like which they never claim to be. But that doesn't stop them from praising and acknowledging God.

She's just pained. But even she no holy pass the prophets.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by jacyhelen(f): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nutase:
She said the truth that many are scared of saying.

Kudos girl.

she said the truth
But she has ears to listen to their music and watch their vidoes
#Hypocrites..
This is why am hating xtanity,it houses #Hypocrites..
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:
Very foolish lady ,so God is your personal property?
Who are you to dictate those who sing for him and those who don't?
That's how people will be behaving foolishly.
In His eyes, everyone is a sinner and everyone is worthy of redemption. He even said in the Bible that if humans stopped praising him, he would turn stones to mouth and they will sing for him. This useless stupid fool, might even be worse than the people she's condemning.
U don't even know her and I've condemned her already. haven't u come across the part of the bible that says "let those that mention the name of God depart from iniquity?" How can a person sing in support of sexual immorality, cultism, wanton immorality and the next moment he's praising God for giving him money - money he'll use to serve Satan. Do u know how many youths are being mislead and ruined by these musicians? Just look around u and tell me the result itself. The young lady is on point. And she's saying what many churches can't say.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
And on what authority is she speaking? As God’s PA or secretary? Mchewwww.

Anybody is free to praise the Creator.

If u are truely a born again christian, don't u know that u are an ambassador of Christ on earth? Don't u know that he gave u the power to take captive any thought that exalt itself above Christ? Don't u know u are a watchman over sinners? Christ require that u warn sinners to repent and live a holy and righteous live, BC when Christ finally comes, only those whose garments are spotless will go with him.
These musicians are spreading immorality and all u can do is to attack anyone who is courageous enuf to confront them. It's not fair and God will not be happy with u if u don't repent. Redeem the time for the days are evil - and that's exactly what the lady is trying to do. Let's encourage her.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Firstcitizen:
The funny thing is Phyno might make heaven and this little tw.at aka God's appointed judge of man will not make it.
Phyno might make heaven - "might", but not "will make heaven". Is that all u can say here? What about all those Phyno will lead to hell, u don't care about them? Is it BC of fame and money. Many Christians think they worship God, but they actually worship the idol of fame, money, celebrities etc. When u turn down the bible and choose to follow what celebrities tell u, what do u think is ur god?
Let's call a spade a spade, the entertaient industry is ruining the morality of our society. Pls if u are having problem with the "thou shall not judge" passage of the bible, read this and you'll see that the lady is right!
"Thou shall not judge" What does it really mean?
One of the most misquoted part of the bible is
"Thou shall not judge". Have you ever pointed out
something wrong somebody is doing & he tells
you, "Don't judge"? It is very common.
There are judgement God allow us to make and
there are those He doesnt allow us to make.
First, what is judgement? Judgement is the ability
to make sensible decisions after carefully
considering the best thing to do.
Going by this decision, you'll see that you judge
people everyday.
1. Why are you against the Gay Bill? You judged
that it is wrong.
2. Why wont you kill your mother? Bc your
judgement tells you it is wrong.
3. Christ said we shud tell people to repent from
their sin - That is judgement.
So guys, we judge people everyday and God
allows this form of judgement. The judgement
God is against is when we judge with respect to
someone's eternal state. Eg If I say that Flavor
will go to hell, God will be angry with me. I cant
say that.
"Do not judge by appearances, but JUDGE with
righteous judgement" - John 7:24
This passage confirms all I have said. We shud nt
judge by appearance, but should make a righteous
judgement.
So next time somebody walk up to you and
pointed out your sin, repent from that sin
Pls Christians on Nairaland, let's join hands and wage war against the entertainment industry. Let us tell people the evil it represent so that those that have ears will hear.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Firstcitizen: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
FarmTech:

Phyno might make heaven - "might", but not "will make heaven". Is that all u can say here? What about all those Phyno will lead to hell, u don't care about them? Is it BC of fame and money. Many Christians think they worship God, but they actually worship the idol of fame, money, celebrities etc. When u turn down the bible and choose to follow what celebrities tell u, what do u think is ur god?
Let's call a spade a spade, the entertaient industry is ruining the morality of our society. Pls if u are having problem with the "thou shall not judge" passage of the bible, read this and you'll see that the lady is right!
"Thou shall not judge" What does it really mean?
One of the most misquoted part of the bible is
"Thou shall not judge". Have you ever pointed out
something wrong somebody is doing & he tells
you, "Don't judge"? It is very common.
There are judgement God allow us to make and
there are those He doesnt allow us to make.
First, what is judgement? Judgement is the ability
to make sensible decisions after carefully
considering the best thing to do.
Going by this decision, you'll see that you judge
people everyday.
1. Why are you against the Gay Bill? You judged
that it is wrong.
2. Why wont you kill your mother? Bc your
judgement tells you it is wrong.
3. Christ said we shud tell people to repent from
their sin - That is judgement.
So guys, we judge people everyday and God
allows this form of judgement. The judgement
God is against is when we judge with respect to
someone's eternal state. Eg If I say that Flavor
will go to hell, God will be angry with me. I cant
say that.
"Do not judge by appearances, but JUDGE with
righteous judgement" - John 7:24
This passage confirms all I have said. We shud nt
judge by appearance, but should make a righteous
judgement.
So next time somebody walk up to you and
pointed out your sin, repent from that sin
Pls Christians on Nairaland, let's join hands and wage war against the entertainment industry. Let us tell people the evil it represent so that those that have ears will hear.

Only one quote from Jesus for your type

"where are your accusers now?"
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
SnowJay92:

Thou shalt not judge, but this one thinks she's at the right hand of the father already.
What does "You shall not judge" mean?
by Matt Slick

Jesus said in Matthew 7:1 , "Do not judge so that
you will not be judged." Many unbelievers quote
this verse when Christians say that
homosexuality is a sin, or that adultery is wrong,
or tell someone that a person might not be a
Christian if, for example, he denies the
resurrection of Christ ( 1 Cor. 15:14 ). But what do
Jesus' words actually mean? Is He saying that
we can't say anyone is wrong about anything or
that someone is not a Christian or that a person
is in sin? Considering that the Bible has many
verses condemning sinful behavior, we have to
consider Jesus' words more carefully. Before we
do that, take a look at these verses that show it
is okay to make spiritual judgments.
1 Corinthians 2:15 , "But he who is spiritual
appraises all things, yet he himself is
appraised by no one."
Galatians 5:19-21 , "Now the deeds of the flesh
are evident, which are: immorality, impurity,
sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife,
jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes,
dissensions, factions, 21 envying, drunkenness,
carousing, and things like these, of which I
forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you,
that those who practice such things will not
inherit the kingdom of God."
In 1 Cor. 2:15 the word "appraises" is ἀνακρίνω,
anakrino . It means, "This word means 'to
investigate,' and is used of judicial investigation,
especially prior to the hearing proper." 1 The verse
immediately preceding it says, "But a natural man
does not accept the things of the Spirit of God,
for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot
understand them, because they are spiritually
appraised," ( 1 Cor. 2:14 ). So, spiritual things can
be judged by Christians.
We see this when Paul talks about various sins in
Galatians 5: 19-21 and makes a judgment that
those who practice these things will not be
saved. He says something very similar in 1
Corinthians 6: 9-10 . Also, consider the following
quote.
" . . . realizing the fact that law is not made for a
righteous person, but for those who are lawless
and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the
unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers
or mothers, for murderers 10 and immoral men
and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and
perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound
teaching, 11 according to the glorious gospel of
the blessed God, with which I have been
entrusted," ( 1 Tim. 1:9-11 ).
Since the Bible does not contradict itself, what's
going on? It would seem that Jesus is talking
about rash unwarranted judgments, not those
judgments that are of sound consideration. This
makes sense when we see what judgments Jesus
made on people.
Matt. 7:5 , "You hypocrite, first take the log out
of your own eye, and then you will see clearly
to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."
Matt. 23:33 , "You serpents, you brood of
vipers, how shall you escape the sentence of
hell?"
Luke 11:40 , "You foolish ones, did not He who
made the outside make the inside also?"
John 8:44 , "You are of your father the devil,
and you want to do the desires of your father .
. . "
John 8:55 , "and you have not come to know
Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not
know Him, I shall be a liar like you, but I do
know Him, and keep His word."
So, Jesus would not be contradicting Himself. He
made spiritual judgments as did Paul the Apostle.
But when we make judgments, they need to be
according to Scripture and not arbitrary
judgments. Here are some commentaries on Matt.
7:1 .
"The context makes it clear that the thing here
condemned is that disposition to look
unfavorably on the character and actions of
others, which leads invariably to the
pronouncing of rash, unjust, and unlovely
judgments upon them." 2
"1–5 warn against criticizing other people
without considering how open to criticism we
ourselves may be; be judged may well refer to
God’s judgment, as well as that of other
people. But v 6 indicates that there is also a
right kind of judgment which the disciple is
called on to exercise (cf. also vs 15–20)." 3
"Jesus did not prohibit judging of any sort, as
verse 6 makes clear. Rather, He warned
against judging others in way that we would
not want applied to ourselves. To judge
another person in a harsh spirit is to take on a
role reserved only for God. Only the Lord can
see beyond the outward appearance to
underlying motives and causes in a person’s
heart." 4
https://carm.org/what-does-you-shall-not-judge-mean
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:
She is not far from the truth but she should learn to mind her business. A born again Christian wouldn't dare to even listen or play such songs in the first place. Everybodi go answer heh papa name
jacyhelen:

she said the truth
But she has ears to listen to their music and watch their vidoes
#Hypocrites..
This is why am hating xtanity,it houses #Hypocrites..
So if she live in a street where barbers and beer parlors blasts away such music, she shud shut her ears. Or if she's watching a gud TV program and there was an interference with such music she shud pluck out her eyes? When it comes to immoral sight, the problem is not that u saw. The problem is if u desire to continue seeing. U don't have enof info to judge her like that. And Christianity is the best religion u can practice if u luv the truth. But unfortunately, many peoole finds truth to be too bitter. But if u can endure and accept it u'll soon find it sweeter than sin.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Only one quote from Jesus for your type

"where are your accusers now?"
Another misconception about the bible. One question for you. Was the woman a repentant sinner or an unrepentant sinner? Did she accept in her heart that she'd sinned? Now compare the answer with godless musicians and urself.
And pls, are u trying to defend all the immorality emanating from our musicians? Women dancing half naked, men smoking, kids watching and learning. What kind of Christianity are u practicing?
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
God didn't come for SELF righteous people like you but what the bible refers to as social rejects e.g the prostitutes,touts and other low lives,Mr perfect and Mr holy
Another misconception here. Did Jesus came so that sinners will remain in their sin? If he came for sinners to repent, why are u defending evil? If u luv ur celebrity, why not tell them the truth about their lifestyle?
Are u aware that there is a second coming where Christ will be a ruthless judge? Why do u relax when grace is here to deliver u?
And one assignment for u. Go and study how Jesus dealt with repentant sinners and how he dealt with unrepentant sinners. If u can grasp that nobody will deceive u with "Christ came for sinners and not for self righteous people".
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oxster:
Phyno and flavour are busy making their cool cash and you are here coaching who will sing?how to sing?and probably song that shouldn't be sang.....

Mtcheeew,,,But if de show up,you will be the first to pull panty off and throw them

I no won talk shaa
U don't know her and u already know what she'd do it they show up. What an irony. That is exactly the kind of judgement the bible condemns. Judgements that have to do with identifying sins and warning people to repent from it is not what the bible condemns.
Like I said b4, many people may think they worship God but in truth, it is money, fame, celebrities etc that they worship. So BC godless musicians are making money she shud overlook their evil ways and hail them like every one else?
Remember how Satan promised to give Christ the kingdom of the world and everything in it - only if he will bow down and worship him. That is exactly what Satan is doing today. Satan is telling musicians to sing evil stuffs and they'll get wealth and they're doing exactly that. They are worshipping Satan as they sing. And you're probably tagging along. #RepentFromEvilSinging.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by stieyven(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:
Very foolish lady ,so God is your personal property?
Who are you to dictate those who sing for him and those who don't?
That's how people will be behaving foolishly.
In His eyes, everyone is a sinner and everyone is worthy of redemption. He even said in the Bible that if humans stopped praising him, he would turn stones to mouth and they will sing for him. This useless stupid fool, might even be worse than the people she's condemning.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
FarmTech:

What does "You shall not judge" mean?
by Matt Slick

Jesus said in Matthew 7:1 , "Do not judge so that
you will not be judged." Many unbelievers quote
this verse when Christians say that
homosexuality is a sin, or that adultery is wrong,
or tell someone that a person might not be a
Christian if, for example, he denies the
resurrection of Christ ( 1 Cor. 15:14 ). But what do
Jesus' words actually mean? Is He saying that
we can't say anyone is wrong about anything or
that someone is not a Christian or that a person
is in sin? Considering that the Bible has many
verses condemning sinful behavior, we have to
consider Jesus' words more carefully. Before we
do that, take a look at these verses that show it
is okay to make spiritual judgments.
1 Corinthians 2:15 , "But he who is spiritual
appraises all things, yet he himself is
appraised by no one."
Galatians 5:19-21 , "Now the deeds of the flesh
are evident, which are: immorality, impurity,
sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife,
jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes,
dissensions, factions, 21 envying, drunkenness,
carousing, and things like these, of which I
forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you,
that those who practice such things will not
inherit the kingdom of God."
In 1 Cor. 2:15 the word "appraises" is ἀνακρίνω,
anakrino . It means, "This word means 'to
investigate,' and is used of judicial investigation,
especially prior to the hearing proper." 1 The verse
immediately preceding it says, "But a natural man
does not accept the things of the Spirit of God,
for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot
understand them, because they are spiritually
appraised," ( 1 Cor. 2:14 ). So, spiritual things can
be judged by Christians.
We see this when Paul talks about various sins in
Galatians 5: 19-21 and makes a judgment that
those who practice these things will not be
saved. He says something very similar in 1
Corinthians 6: 9-10 . Also, consider the following
quote.
" . . . realizing the fact that law is not made for a
righteous person, but for those who are lawless
and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the
unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers
or mothers, for murderers 10 and immoral men
and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and
perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound
teaching, 11 according to the glorious gospel of
the blessed God, with which I have been
entrusted," ( 1 Tim. 1:9-11 ).
Since the Bible does not contradict itself, what's
going on? It would seem that Jesus is talking
about rash unwarranted judgments, not those
judgments that are of sound consideration. This
makes sense when we see what judgments Jesus
made on people.
Matt. 7:5 , "You hypocrite, first take the log out
of your own eye, and then you will see clearly
to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."
Matt. 23:33 , "You serpents, you brood of
vipers, how shall you escape the sentence of
hell?"
Luke 11:40 , "You foolish ones, did not He who
made the outside make the inside also?"
John 8:44 , "You are of your father the devil,
and you want to do the desires of your father .
. . "
John 8:55 , "and you have not come to know
Him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not
know Him, I shall be a liar like you, but I do
know Him, and keep His word."
So, Jesus would not be contradicting Himself. He
made spiritual judgments as did Paul the Apostle.
But when we make judgments, they need to be
according to Scripture and not arbitrary
judgments. Here are some commentaries on Matt.
7:1 .
"The context makes it clear that the thing here
condemned is that disposition to look
unfavorably on the character and actions of
others, which leads invariably to the
pronouncing of rash, unjust, and unlovely
judgments upon them." 2
"1–5 warn against criticizing other people
without considering how open to criticism we
ourselves may be; be judged may well refer to
God’s judgment, as well as that of other
people. But v 6 indicates that there is also a
right kind of judgment which the disciple is
called on to exercise (cf. also vs 15–20)." 3
"Jesus did not prohibit judging of any sort, as
verse 6 makes clear. Rather, He warned
against judging others in way that we would
not want applied to ourselves. To judge
another person in a harsh spirit is to take on a
role reserved only for God. Only the Lord can
see beyond the outward appearance to
underlying motives and causes in a person’s
heart." 4
https://carm.org/what-does-you-shall-not-judge-mean

You thought I'd read this epistle? What makes you or that attention seeker of a lady more qualified to sing to God that flavour or phyno?
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
FarmTech:

Another misconception here. Did Jesus came so that sinners will remain in their sin? If he came for sinners to repent, why are u defending evil? If u luv ur celebrity, why not tell them the truth about their lifestyle?
Are u aware that there is a second coming where Christ will be a ruthless judge? Why do u relax when grace is here to deliver u?
And one assignment for u. Go and study how Jesus dealt with repentant sinners and how he dealt with unrepentant sinners. If u can grasp that nobody will deceive u with "Christ came for sinners and not for self righteous people".
lol.nobody is defending sin but judging with arrogance and saying Someone is fit or unfit to worship God is uncalled for.this is what turns me off about self righteous people like you who thinks you're so saintly and EVERY other non churchy person a sinner.did God not change the corrupt tax collector who collected bribes,did God not change paul who was always harassing God's children,did God not change rehab who was a prostitute? did God not change Aaron who had self esteem issues?did God not change Moses who had anger issues?Smh

I just taya for una who just find it easy to label and judge others.smh
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:
Flavour is not in the middle. Two gospel songs in his album doesn't make him a gospel artiste. You Christians are just very sensitive about little things

No be God give Flavour his success in music? So, make e no praise God again so that world people will be happy?

Beyonce has sang gospel, countleas Nigerian secular artistes have sang gospel, even Godwin is taken as gospel by many even if it's not.

Just appreciate the song and move on. Face the message, not the messenger, God has uses unholy vessels to pass his message various times
So God gave him success for the purpose of leading millions to hell? If u die after watching their pornographic videos will u make heaven. Heaven is a place where sinful people will not see, talkless of entering. God demands for holiness, righteousness, perfection. U can't attain these qualities by listening to evil musicians who sing to glorify Satan. Deny or accept it, this is the truth - the unpopular truth.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
SnowJay92:

You thought I'd read this epistle? What makes you or that attention seeker of a lady more qualified to sing to God that flavour or phyno?
Sorry, if u can't read the epistle then how can we communicate? What's the point if I read ur comments and u can't read mine, and yet u are still asking me s. But for ur own bud and safety, read it and think about it gravely. Musicians are ruining peoples life and nobody is talking about it. The few that are shud be encouraged, not persecuted. If I listened or watch such music's I won't be writing all these. I will rather be insulting the lady or ignoring.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
FarmTech:

So if she live in a street where barbers and beer parlors blasts away such music, she shud shut her ears. Or if she's watching a gud TV program and there was an interference with such music she shud pluck out her eyes? When it comes to immoral sight, the problem is not that u saw. The problem is if u desire to continue seeing. U don't have enof info to judge her like that. And Christianity is the best religion u can practice if u luv the truth. But unfortunately, many peoole finds truth to be too bitter. But if u can endure and accept it u'll soon find it sweeter than sin.
Probably you don't get it, she should have kept quiet. Am very sure she would have thousands of secular music in her phone yet she picked this one to blast. A born again Christian don't listen or have secular music with them especially the ones that doesn't edify the body of Christ. Yes we are in the world but we are not of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds / Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Traditional Wedding Photos / Mary Igwe Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.