Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God (25521 Views)

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
FarmTech:

For those interested to know, this is another type of judgement God hates. Look at what someone who doesn't know me is accusing me of. I still insist that u repent and give ur life to Christ.
my life is already in Christ.I've given it to him since

There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS.FOR THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN.CHRIST JESUS HAS SET ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH.therefore don't bother to condemn me since Jesus has expressly stated it that there is no.condemnation for his children.check your bible
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
SAMBARRY:
so singing for commercial purpose is encouraging people to be comfortable in their sin.as a business man,not just a business man but a shrewd business man and he is only selling to people what they want to hear.apparently the public wants to hear boobs and ass and he's giving him exactly that.how's THAT working in iniquity? He's only being a realistic business man.

When.saint Janet was singing gospel songs,nobody noticed her.in fact she didn't make sales.but the moment she started singing idi nla,shoshinle,oko nla nidi mi,the woman started making massive sales and became famous.how's that her fault? Money must be made and she didn't Rob anybody.she only channelled her talent to sing what will make her make money fast

Money worship sighted again. The bible is clearly against sexual immorality and so a christian cant make it a bizness.
Jesus said that if u lk at a woman with lust, u have already co.mited adultery with her in ur heart. Musics like that will only cause lusts and other forms of immorality in people.
If Satan offer u that kind of money as a means to wealth, don't take it. He offered a similar thing to Christ and Christ rejected. If God cannot give u money, better remain poor.
U may not rob anyone to make money, but consider the spiritual implication of ur bizness. If u don't gather souls with Christ, u scatter and u're of the devil. It's that simple.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
SAMBARRY:
my life is already in Christ.I've given it to him since

There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS.FOR THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN.CHRIST JESUS HAS SET ME FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH.therefore don't bother to condemn me since Jesus has expressly stated it that there is no.condemnation for his children.check your bible
There is no evidence that show that u're born again. It is not just for mouth. You encourage people to watch half naked men and women engaging in shameful acts, and u're here claiming born again. I'll take this as a joke, but it can be a very costly one if u don't repent. U can't do that in the grave, so use ur life now to serve God and be His ambassador.
Read the bible well to see what Jesus demands of his children. His children no longer live according to the flesh, but according to the spirit.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Jude 1:4- For certain men have crept in among you unnoticed--ungodly ones who were designated long ago for condemnation. They turn the grace of our God into a license for immorality, and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
And remember wot Jesus said- not all that call me father father will enter my kingdom. One of the worse thing sb can do against himself is to lie to himself. If u get use to that habit ur name is sorry.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
FarmTech:

There is no evidence that show that u're born again. It is not just for mouth. You encourage people to watch half naked men and women engaging in shameful acts, and u're here claiming born again. I'll take this as a joke, but it can be a very costly one if u don't repent. U can't do that in the grave, so use ur life now to serve God and be His ambassador.
Read the bible well to see what Jesus demands of his children. His children no longer live according to the flesh, but according to the spirit.
see this one o.so it's you that measures THE yardstick of born again and unborn again.then you refer to video vixens doing their jobs as "shameful acts"pele o Mr righteous.second in.command to Jesus
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
FarmTech:

Money worship sighted again. The bible is clearly against sexual immorality and so a christian cant make it a bizness.
Jesus said that if u lk at a woman with lust, u have already co.mited adultery with her in ur heart. Musics like that will only cause lusts and other forms of immorality in people.
If Satan offer u that kind of money as a means to wealth, don't take it. He offered a similar thing to Christ and Christ rejected. If God cannot give u money, better remain poor.
U may not rob anyone to make money, but consider the spiritual implication of ur bizness. If u don't gather souls with Christ, u scatter and u're of the devil. It's that simple.
singing about what people practice everyday is money worship? grin

This your weed strong o grin
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Firstcitizen: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
FarmTech:

What do u think is the core value of Christ teaching? For people to worship God in sin?

To love thy neighbour as thyself.

Zaccheus was a tax collector. A set of people who were highly despised because of corruption. The scriptures never mentioned anywhere Jesus passed judgement on him. He even dined with him. Here you are doing what Christ did not do. Shame on you.

Your journey to warped fanaticism has begun, safe journey and please this is the last response you will get as I have better things to do.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2017
SAMBARRY:

keep quiet.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2017
DrinkLimca:
keep quiet.
come on get lost

Talolaja TO kan jawa bi werey
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2017
GraGra247:
I've actually mentioned it earlier. Their lives and songs contradict their religious lyrics.

But I can also say in the same vein that both the lady and myself are probably also not fit to speak for God.
Understand that singing for God and thanking God are two different things
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Firstcitizen:

To love thy neighbour as thyself.

Zaccheus was a tax collector. A set of people who were highly despised because of corruption. The scriptures never mentioned anywhere Jesus passed judgement on him. He even dined with him. Here you are doing what Christ did not do. Shame on you.

Your journey to warped fanaticism has begun, safe journey and please this is the last response you will get as I have better things to do.
Zacheaus was a repentant sinner. Compare his treatment to the way Jesus treated the scribes and the pharisees. At a point Jesus compared them to beautified grave yard. He used harsh wds against them. wds like "woe unto you".
So don't twist the bible to support musicians that are active for Satan. If u can make this statement, I believe u will also condemn Jude for saying this:
Jude 1:4- For certain men have crept in among
you unnoticed--ungodly ones who were
designated long ago for condemnation. They turn
the grace of our God into a license for immorality
and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus
Christ.
It is very wrong to concentrate on one part of the bible and ignore others. GOD STILL DEMANDS FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS FROM SINNERS. Immoral musics will lead u to hell.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
SAMBARRY:

Do they sing to correct the sins people practice everyday or they sing to promote it? It is money worship bc they know that if they tell people to repent they won't make much money bc that's not what people want to hear. So they support evil to make money, to become brand ambassadors of big companies etc. Whenever u ignore God's wd for sth else, that thing becomes our ruler and god.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
FarmTech:

Do they sing to correct the sins people practice everyday or they sing to promote it? It is money worship bc they know that if they tell people to repent they won't make much money bc that's not what people want to hear. So they support evil to make money, to become brand ambassadors of big companies etc. Whenever u ignore God's wd for sth else, that thing becomes our ruler and god.
haaaaaa

Deputy of God.nawa o.So you're the only one that knows that if you sing corrupt music,it has become your God.when did God say that one? grin
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by olaolutreasure(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
GraGra247:
I've actually mentioned it earlier. Their lives and songs contradict their religious lyrics.

But I can also say in the same vein that both the lady and myself are probably also not fit to speak for God.
No, you can speak for God. He will not come down, He speaks through His children
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by olaolutreasure(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Kinspeel:
Judge not
Stop dat
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by olaolutreasure(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
SAMBARRY:
see this one o.so it's you that measures THE yardstick of born again and unborn again.then you refer to video vixens doing their jobs as "shameful acts"pele o Mr righteous.second in.command to Jesus
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, but it will piss you off. You have been offered the sincere truth and nothing else.
God bless you FarmTech
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by olaolutreasure(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
FarmTech:

Zacheaus was a repentant sinner. Compare his treatment to the way Jesus treated the scribes and the pharisees. At a point Jesus compared them to beautified grave yard. He used harsh wds against them. wds like "woe unto you".
So don't twist the bible to support musicians that are active for Satan. If u can make this statement, I believe u will also condemn Jude for saying this:
Jude 1:4- For certain men have crept in among
you unnoticed--ungodly ones who were
designated long ago for condemnation. They turn
the grace of our God into a license for immorality
and they deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus
Christ.
It is very wrong to concentrate on one part of the bible and ignore others. GOD STILL DEMANDS FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS FROM SINNERS. Immoral musics will lead u to hell.
The Truth is a bitter pill; but that's not an excuse not to administer it. They need to hear the truth. Thanks Bro

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2017
olaolutreasure:

Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free, but it will piss you off. You have been offered the sincere truth and nothing else.
God bless you FarmTech
enle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
olaolutreasure:

The Truth is a bitter pill; but that's not an excuse not to administer it. They need to hear the truth. Thanks Bro
Thank God I'm not alone here. Ur comment is quite encouraging, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by FarmTech(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
SAMBARRY:
haaaaaa

Deputy of God.nawa o.So you're the only one that knows that if you sing corrupt music,it has become your God.when did God say that one? grin
I am His ambassador, not deputy. If the bible says that being greedy for the things of this world is god, why shud I be wrong to say that ignoring God's wd and continuing to sing for Satan is god? Shud I wait until I see "thou shall not smoke" before I preach that smoking is bad? This is one of the reasons why u need the Holy spirit. Reading the bible with unrepentant heart will do no good.
“So put to death the sinful, earthly things
lurking within you. Have nothing to do with
sexual sin, impurity, lust, and shameful
desires. Don't be greedy for the good things
of this life, for that is idolatry. God's terrible
anger will come upon those who do such
things. ” ( Colossians 3:5-7 NLT)
Update: For the person that says that celebrities are using their money to help the poor. Remember that with God, obedience to His wd is better than any sacrifice u can give. And our righteousness is like a filty rag before Him. So we must first accept His righteousness by being born again and that will help us to read the bible and accept bitter truths - some of which many Christians have demonized.

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2017
FarmTech:

I am His ambassador, not deputy. If the bible says that being greedy for the things of this world is god, why shud I be wrong to say that ignoring God's wd and continuing to sing for Satan is god? Shud I wait until I see "thou shall not smoke" before I preach that smoking is bad? This is one of the reasons why u need the Holy spirit. Reading the bible with unrepentant heart will do no good.
“So put to death the sinful, earthly things
lurking within you. Have nothing to do with
sexual sin, impurity, lust, and shameful
desires. Don't be greedy for the good things
of this life, for that is idolatry. God's terrible
anger will come upon those who do such
things. ” ( Colossians 3:5-7 NLT)
Update: For the person that says that celebrities are using their money to help the poor. Remember that with God, obedience to His wd is better than any sacrifice u can give. And our righteousness is like a filty rag before Him. So we must first accept His righteousness by being born again and that will help us to read the bible and accept bitter truths - some of which many Christians have demonized.
God's mouth piece I hail o tongue

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by olaolutreasure(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
SAMBARRY:
enle
SAMBARRY:
God's mouth piece I hail o
SAMBARRY:
enle
'... Thou shall go to all that I (God) shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak' JEREMIAH 1:7
'And He said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them' EZEKIEL 3:4
'And He said, Go, and tell this people...' ISAIAH 6:8
Men are commissioned by God to speak for Him, and that is what we do.
SAMBARRY, join us

2 Likes

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Firstcitizen: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Don't mind it grin

Davido used some of the money he made from "corrupt songs" to help people out of poverty and put foods on their tables through tithe against poverty.Nelly pays school fees of hundreds of American girls and boys with his corrupt songs,Oprah an atheist helps men and women come out of depression through confessional talk shows and that money is used for scholarships to thousands of black girls
Some of these "corrupt Hollywood actors and musicians" also use money to fund hiv,cancer research etc,some of them funded the cure for Ebola.

Help Me ask him how his holier than thou has transformed humanity in his own way.meanwhile these people I mentioned are the ones his kinds will be judging as "corrupt"

cc: FarmTech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stacey Aletile Birthday: Seyi Law Shares Photos From Wife's Birthday / Vast Surprised Jennifer Oguzie, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday In UK. Photos / Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.