Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President (28208 Views)

Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano / Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill / Your Hope Will Be Rekindled When I Become Nigeria President - Mathias Tsado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by egbusi1(m): 4:37am On Dec 25, 2017
The race for Nigeria presidency in 2019 has become intense. A lot of credible individuals have indicated interest in the Aso Rock residence. Some of those that have indicated interested in the position so far include no other person but our dear incumbent President General Muhammadu Buhari, Ekiti state governor Mr. Ayodele Fayose, former vice president Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who recently defected to the opposition peoples democratic party (PDP) and started his Atikulation Movement for 2019 presidency, and some other seasoned politicians. Whereas the above named seasoned politicians are expected to be the favorites in the upcoming election, most Nigerians especially the youths are advocating for a youthful president that will steer the country through innovation and real time democratic practices because the older generation have not lived up to their leadership expectation in the modern times. The country has been in a real mess since independence when these old Cargos have been ruling the country. Some youths have courageously stepped in to save the country from the Quagmire state it is currently in.

Today, we are going to look at the profile of the youths that have taken it upon their selves to deliver Nigeria from its current problems. By saying youths, we are trying to define Presidential aspirants or hopefuls below the age of 50 years. Some of these presidential Aspirants are Profiled below:

1. Adamu Garba II.

Thirty-five-year-old Adamu Garba II is the Chief Executive Officer and Founder of IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited, a leading cloud computing company, headquartered in Lagos. At age 26, the Adamawa State-born information technology guru is already an emperor, controlling fortune and human beings, while driving competitors to the back. Away from his entrepreneurial exploits, he went to lead a nation. He was born 35 years ago into the family of Alhaji Adamu Jauro Garba and Hajiya Hadiza Garba at Luggere ward in Jimeta, Yola-North Local Govt of Adamawa State, Nigeria. He had his elementary school at Jambutu primary school and Luggere primary school, then attended Doubeli secondary school and finished in 2001 and later proceeded to Kano state University of Technology where he studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering after passing through a pre degree program. His vision for a new Nigeria is a country where the youths will be engaged technically in ICT and Vocational training for massive job creation. He also hopes to de-instutionalise religion.

2. Fela Durotoye.

Adetokunbo Olufela Durotoye is a Motivational Speaker and a leadership trainer well known through out the country and beyond. he is simply known as Fela Durotoye or FD as his inner circle guys call him. He is the Chief Executive Officer of the Gemstone Group, a leadership development institution with a distinct mandate to raise a generation of leaders. He was born to the family of late Professors Layiwola and Adeline Durotoye both popularly known as Bros Toks and Sissy Addy respectively. They were both lecturers at the University of Ibadan. he was born in the city of Ibadan in 1971 and his parents moved to Ife in 1972. Therefore, all of his childhood memories were from the University of Ife Senior Staff Quarters in Ile-Ife. He studied Business Management at Obafemi Awolowo University and proceeded to obtain his Masters degree/M. Phil, Business Administration/Strategic Management from the same institution. His vision for Nigeria is to build a new "most desirable nation" and "deliver the future".
Read his exclusive interview through this link .
Follow Fela on facebook here

3. Mathias Baba Tsado.

Mathias Baba Tsado was born on the 6th of February 1977 to the family of Mr. & Mrs. J.N Tsado. He attended Gusadi Primary School and Government Secondary Schools Minna, Niger State. He also holds a Barchelor of Engineering degree from the Federal University of Technology Minna, Niger State, where he majored in Mechanical Engineering. In addition, Mathias B. Tsado is a member of Institute for National Transformation (INT) and also a member of Institute for Service Excellence and Good Governance. Professionally, he worked with Ecobank Nig. Plc. and Intercontinental Bank Plc. He is currently the Chief Executive Officer of Matstrutt Nig. Ltd. Motivated by an insatiable drive for good governance in Nigeria, he convened a diverse team like-minded professionals under the umbrella of Hope Platform Initiative. He is married to Tolulope Tsado and they are blessed with 2 awesome children. His mantra is "A new Nigeria is possible" and his campaign theme is hope 2019.

Final thoughts.

These are just the few youths that have declared interest for the post of Nigeria Presidency in 2019, we hope to see more youths declare their interest for the Aso rock residence. We will update this page as soon more youths declare their interest.

We Nigerians need to put hands together and dislodge the old politicians that have the future of Nigerians for their immediate families. We need to push for the revolution that happened in France and Austria to take place in Nigeria because that is the real change.

https://www.omambalavoice.com/2017/12/2019-presidential-election-in-nigeria.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by egbusi1(m): 4:38am On Dec 25, 2017
lalasticlala please check if this post is qualified to make the long walk to front page
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:55am On Dec 25, 2017
First and third guy do not look trustworthy they don't have my support like those dots on that guys forehead gives him away and that third guys white beards hmmm shows they have potentials to be quarupt but the middle guy is ok. Goodluck to him.

(It is sad that someone can not make his choice without you people reading meaning to it, I made my decision based on their appearances without reading their bio's, bio's can be deceiving/misleading, even now after reading the bio's I didn't see where they wrote muslim, I even wrote why I don't support them I didn't type muslim trust me if I didn't support them because they are muslims I will type it none of you can do jack about it, I just want my president to look presidential, e.g = Barrack, Justin Trudeau, Philipe VI king of Spain etc I hope you get the point.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by SOFTENGR: 5:24am On Dec 25, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
First and third guy do not look trustworthy they don't have my support like those dots on that guys forehead gives him away and that third guys white beards hmmm shows they have potentials to be quarupt but the middle guy is ok. Goodluck to him.
I can manage the third guy, but the first guy is not presentable at all. I see bad luck all over his ugly face.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by wristbangle: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Second and third looks presentable. I can bank my vote on them rather than the two old fools who wants to compete for presidential seat.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by funlord(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2017
No Ahmed buhari on the list? O.p you are not well informed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by MrHistorian: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2017
sad
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by favourmic(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2017
On the 12th day of xmas Nigeria sent to me:

campaign promises changing
police testicles crushing
Army shia burying
Airforce Rann bombing
Dino music making
Bukar party having
bruce foolish tweeting
Mad Rochas erecting
3 statues
2 Old candidates
and a rough time on a fuel queue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Ready to dash nature money angry
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 25, 2017
angry

∆There are big fishes in Nigerian politics that will always eat up the small fishes.....

I think these guys are wasting their time and resources... ∆

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2017
shocked
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by quinnboy: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Senior men
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by personal59: 10:58am On Dec 25, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
too bad of u guys
SOFTENGR:

I can manage the third guy, but the first guy is not presentable at all. I see bad luck all over his ugly face.
too bad of u guys

just simply say u hate Islam but sorry bro its here to stay forever and if u must know it as been here even before xtianity find its way here

just live with it or die hating it

the day most people come to realize that politics isn't a religion or tribe or partisan issue then we will start getting it right

after all we av all the so call Muslims and xtians on the seat and there is nothing to show for it

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by MhizzAJ(f): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2017
The Youths should take over...I'm tired of great-grand fathers ruling us

And hope Buhari isn't planning to contest again....He should be more concerned about his health...His government has failed us

5 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by anuoluwapo884(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
fela durotoye good choice

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Standardcosting(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
What's the definition of youth abeg?

The way Baba's strong body will muscle them out will be thriller not season film
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by OboOlora(f): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
I don't trust that first guy! Even those moozlems with one jihadist mark on their forehead are sadists with 'terroristic' features. You, u now have two shocked

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Bashirfuntua(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Legends were born on 25th December mama said i was born on this day.
i believe Nairalnders will follow me to celebrate

21 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by magiki(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Who post this, where is my name and photo
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by anitapreeti(f): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

grin

personal59:
too bad of u guystoo bad of u guys

just simply say u hate Islam but sorry bro its here to stay forever and if u must know it as been here even before xtianity find its way here

Deal with it grin
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by kenzysmith: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Goodluck johna we know i will support him to come continue for were he stop atiku beta go to apga before is too late
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Odega83: 10:59am On Dec 25, 2017
I hahaha them don start again
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by MrImole: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2017
What of Salish Buhari?
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by obembet(f): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2017
I wish Nigerian can vote for youth

Vote for me 2019 and let us restart this Nation

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by kennynelcon(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Surprised, no foreign cert
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Endtimesmith(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2017
I will declare my interest after the Nations Cup,for now let me come and be going.
Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2017
personal59:
too bad of u guystoo bad of u guys

you took the words out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by sbab(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Honestly, i think its time for the youth to step out and vote for young leaders. Enough of the same set of oldleaders coming back to further destroy the Nation. Fela Durotoye is a very intelligent man and a good choice for me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by Ablitmuspaper(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2017
dt 1st guy forehaed shaa...is left for dem to campaign vigorously am sure d youths ll support dem...Api Christmas NLders

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President by moshood521: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2017
fela durotoye 4 sure...
dat man is a lyf changer...
nd a true leader...

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Fulfils Pledge Of House To Westerhorf After 25 Years / Nuru Khalid: Bandits Now Govern Part Of Nigeria - Imam Lambasts Buhari / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechi’s Security Memo - New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.