Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

"Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze (25265 Views)

Who Was The First Human To Celebrate Jesus? / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Sultan5(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mintayo:
This guy is been used by the devil and he knoweth it not!
Chia Nigerians a man asked a question, give credible answer, no. Nah to insult the man remain.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by bezimo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
When I say this guy is a confirmed idiot, his followers will argue who may also be like him. From tithing argument to now Christmas condemnation. As if it's his or his father's business what people choose to celebrate. More so christians.When he is clearly an unregenerated natural unbeliever..

Worldwide, Christians have set aside 25 Dec to celebrate the significance of the birth of Jesus Christ which set the pace for the redemption of mankind. To argue that is not only ludicrous it's as daft and stupid as one can imagine.
Why don't freeze argue Muslims with their prophet and sallah celebration. If he will not be wasted without apology but Christianity is now the soft target for a every Tom dick and Harry to yarn garbage about. SMH!!

1 Like

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Is he being paid to sabotage the Christian faith?
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Sultan5(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
xaggar:

Let me add something quite similar of which those who give in to the "Christmas celebration" can understand.

While Moses was up on the mountain receiving God’s laws, the people were getting anxious down on the plain. Moses spent forty days (Exodus 24:18) up on the mountain with God, and by the end of that time, the people were beginning to think Moses had died or left them. The people urged Aaron, their temporary leader, to make gods for them to follow. Since they were accustomed to having visual representations of gods, this was the natural (but sinful) result of their thinking. Aaron took their gold earrings, which they had brought from Egypt, and melted them down to make a golden idol. The idol he crafted for them was a calf, but Aaron maintained the name of the Lord in connection with it (Exodus 32:5). He was merging the pagan practices they were familiar with and the worship of the God they were just beginning to be re-acquainted with. Aaron called the people together and told them that the golden calf was the god who delivered them from Egypt. The people offered sacrifices and then engaged in pagan rituals, including orgies (Exodus 32:25) to worship this new god.

Why did Aaron do this? Scripture doesn’t give us the full answer, but we can put certain clues together and get a fairly good picture. First, the people’s long familiarity with idol worship would incline them to follow that method in the absence of clear direction otherwise. It is likely that the people had not yet received the commands against idol worship, since Moses was yet to come down with the tablets of the law. Second, they were already in the habit of merging their beliefs with those of the people around them, a practice that would continue to plague them throughout the kingdom years. Third, Aaron was faced with an unruly crowd that placed a demand on him. The solution of making an idol and calling it by God's name seemed fairly reasonable.

Why did he choose a calf/bull? His lame excuse to Moses—“It just came out of the fire like this!” Exodus 32:24)—was just a feeble attempt to dodge blame. He fashioned it with a graving tool (Exodus 32:4) and took great care to form it that way. Some have tried to show that the bull represented one of the gods of Egypt, but that doesn’t fit the text, because Aaron called a feast to the Lord (Yahweh) and said that it was the god(s) which brought them out of the land of Egypt. The bull was a symbol of strength and fertility, and the people were already familiar with bull gods from Egypt. Bulls were also typical animals of sacrifice, so to use their image as a symbol of the god being worshiped was a natural connection. Aaron’s bull was a mixture of the powerful God who delivered the people through mighty works and the pagan methods of worship that were borrowed from the people around them.

Even though there are reasonable explanations for why Aaron and the people began to worship the golden calf, those explanations do not excuse the sin. God certainly held the people accountable for their corruption (Exodus 32:7–10) and was ready to destroy them for their sin. Moses’ personal intercession on behalf of his people saved them. Moses indicated that Aaron at least should have known that his actions were sinful (Exodus 32:21) and didn’t let him off the hook. As with any other sin, the punishment is death, and the only proper response is repentance. Moses called for those who were on the Lord’s side to come stand with him (Exodus 32:26). The Levites stood with him and were commanded to go through the camp and kill anyone who persisted in the idolatry. Three thousand men were killed that day.

The above is all about religious syncretism (blending religious practices).
As Christians we should not mix our beliefs with that of the world (we are not a part of the world) no matter how sweet our reason may sound. We do not borrow ideas like we have some churches do; ritualistic repetition of prayers, masquerades in religious ceremonies etc.

If I could gv u a mil likes I would. Incredible write up men.

1 Like

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Sultan5(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Habyz:

No need to bring Muslims and Islam into this topic. He asked a simple question and no single Christian is sensible enough to reply. Are you all that dumb?

Please don't generalize I beg of you. If you look through the thread there have been sensible posts. Thank you
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by gly(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
majekdom2:
show me where the apostles celebrated easter after the meal with christ.

The scriptural references [shared] speak for themselves. This is a commandment! You do not need where the apostle celebrated Memorial of Christ before you go ahead and do that. As a true Christian, your guide should only be what Christ commanded. Let us not be sentimental about it.
NOTE: I am not a Witness. I attend RCCG.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Sultan5(m): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
charlsecy:
I think you are ignorant of why Easter is celebrated. Go read Luke 22:19, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26.

I have shown you why Easter is celebrated. Now show me why Christmas....?

Simple and sweet grin
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by otr1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
majekdom2:
do this in remembrance of me... does not mean celebrate my death forever.
That was Lord's Supper, not easter.
Birthdays weren't something that was a tradition. Choosing a day to celebrate the birth is nothing wrong as long as it is practised with the right mind.
Since when has our faith in Christ been about what we feel is right?
A pagan festival turned christian and it feels right?
Why do you think God sent the Israelites on exile? They were compromising with paganism, just like we're doing today.
Has God left the church because Christmas is praciced?
That remains to be seen. The Israelites for many centuries were disobedient to God and worshipped strange gods, but He still called them His people, ain't it?
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Hairyrapunzel: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Still enjoying my Christmas rice. Nothing can stop my happiness today
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by thorpido(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sultan5:

No one said feast and festivals are wrong. The man(Freeze) asked a question just answer? Let me rephrase it a bit. If the apostles who were more closer to Jesus than you would ever be didn't celebrate his birthday after his death, then why are you doing so? Its a simple question just answer it without all the unnecessary dramatics
Okay I will and I hope you have the grace to understand.
Firstly,the disciples of Jesus faced a lot of persecution after the birth of Jesus.You should know most of them were eventually killed. Tell me which party/birthday will people under persecution and always fleeing be doing?
Secondly,not every event is recorded in the bible.It didn't mean they could not have occurred.
Finally,Col.2:16 says,let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days.
If you understand the above Scripture,you understand all.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Daddiflowz: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
the question is ..
IS HE SAYING THE TRUTH OR NOT

forget all this ur sentimental holabaloo
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Daddiflowz: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
you just shot yourself on the foot

find and answer for yourself ..
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Daddiflowz: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
walahi grin
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Daddiflowz: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
shatap dia ..
luk @ how u are contradicting ur sef

1 Like

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
angelbulksms:

...from behind.
stop sayinq rubbish
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
otr1:

That was Lord's Supper, not easter.

Since when has our faith in Christ been about what we feel is right?
A pagan festival turned christian and it feels right?
Why do you think God sent the Israelites on exile? They were compromising with paganism, just like we're doing today.

That remains to be seen. The Israelites for many centuries were disobedient to God and worshipped strange gods, but He still called them His people, ain't it?
exactly, God's way are not our ways. Many of you don't understand God and his ways. There is a difference between a man that goes about drinking alcohol on Christmas and a man that celebrates Christmas in holiness and giving to the needy. You need to get closer to understand God. Africans were taught this religion, yet they act like na dem God first speak to. God looks at the heart... The heart, that's what he checks. Stop the hypocrisy!
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
gly:

The scriptural references [shared] speak for themselves. This is a commandment! You do not need where the apostle celebrated Memorial of Christ before you go ahead and do that. As a true Christian, your guide should only be what Christ commanded. Let us not be sentimental about it.
NOTE: I am not a Witness. I attend RCCG.
I don't care about where you attend. Pls, create a list of everything God commanded. You will find that God's commandment has no limit. There are many things you do to prove that you love God that's not even commanded. Stop the hypocrisy. Has God left the church because of Christmas. Has miracles stopped? Are people not being saved daily? See, many of you need to know God. He checks the heart before anything. All this na me holy pass, I go condemn no mean say you go carry heaven. Get closer and understand God.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by gr8tone: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Standardcosting:

My brother,

Hmmmmn He does o. Just there there must be a strong basis and religious justification for everything.

Islam is a way of Life!

You are right. It is INDEED a way of life. Many Islamic countries like Afghanistan, parkistant, Iraq, etc are really enjoying this way of life
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Standardcosting(m): 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
gr8tone:
You are right. It is INDEED a way of life. Many Islamic countries like Afghanistan, parkistant, Iraq, etc are really enjoying this way of life
My dear brother,

Its your opinion, it doesn't define them.

Whether they enjoy it or not!

Even here Herdsmen have been killing men, Python Dance has been kissing so many Biafrans!

Still life goes on!

Life is too ephemeral to engage in discussions beyond the reasoning and IQ of biased folks!
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by TopDogNaija(m): 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
This man is so full of shit!!! angry
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by DJEhimond(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]The Bible puts it that when Jesus was born, some "three wise men" saw the star and brought him gifts

It wasn't everyone that saw the star, only the wise ones.

If Freeze sees no sense in Christmas, it is not my fault that he's dumb.

25th or not, we know some years ago, Christ was born to liberate us. We have chosen the 25th of every December to celebrate freedom, and we choose to call it Christmas.

Argue with your brain.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
how would he celebrate when he came for a mission....a mission to start fro age expand end by 33.....so which time again do you think he have.....even we that are humans, is it not when you have enough funds that you you will remember to celebrate birthdays.....daddy freeze, daddy freeze how many times i call u.....be careful ooo...e remain 6 days to the new year.....no forget say one pastor say u fit no see 2018.....
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Habyz(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Ekeseges:
Why do you celebrate your own birthday
I celebrate my birthday because it makes the date in which I was born, there is adequate proof I was born that day, there's isn't any proof whatsoever that Jesus Christ was born on December 25th so I ask again why do you celebrate it as his birthday when he never did?
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Habyz(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2017
Sultan5:

Please don't generalize I beg of you. If you look through the thread there have been sensible posts. Thank you
Sensible posts! No-one as answered his question, they've all resorted to there already boring tactics of insults and threats however if there has been an answer that I didn't see wouryou be kind enough to write it to me. Why do you celebrate Christmas?
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Sultan5(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2017
thorpido:
Firstly,the disciples of Jesus faced a lot of persecution after the birth of Jesus.You should know most of them were eventually killed. Tell me which party/birthday will people under persecution and always fleeing be doing?
Secondly,not every event is recorded in the bible.It didn't mean they could not have occurred.

Finally,Col.2:16 says,let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days.

Very nice but here's a quote from Wikipedia you will find interesting

"Although the month and date of Jesus' birth are unknown, by the early-to-mid fourth century the Western Christian Church had placed Christmas on December 25,[23] a date that was later adopted in the East.[24][25] Today, most Christians celebrate on December 25 in the Gregorian calendar, which has been adopted almost universally in the civil calendars used in countries throughout the world."

You will see that Christmas began somewhere in the fourth century years after the death of the apostles. And even if they(apostles) did celebrate the birth of Christ don't you think they would have made all other Christians do the same and they too there converts and children. If so the knowledge of the exact date of Jesus won't still be so lost? A food for thought.

And concerning the persecutions they faced it didn't stop them from engaging in the passover. How come it stopped them from celebrating His birth? Food for thought

For the bolded part that could be used to defend a lot of things. But you forget the part where the Bible warns not to add or subtract from it. And the argument could also be made that since it wasn't recorded it didn't happen. Cause I see no reason why something as big as the celebration of Christ birth won't be recorded or at least talked about? Even when Paul wrote to Timothy or the several churches not once did he mention it. Why not? Food for thought

As per the verse you put up there no one is judging anyone. You can celebrate Christmas all you want I will not kill or stone you for it. All is this is for you to show clearly that this celebration is Biblical and a doctrine from the Apostles themselves where we basically all our doctrines today. And not something a man brought up years ago just to convert pagans or make pagan converts more inclined to Christianity. When you celebrate Biblical holyday do anyone disturb you? Nope. Got a question just answer as a bonus do you observe the sabbath day?
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Sultan5(m): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Habyz:

Sensible posts! No-one as answered his question, they've all resorted to there already boring tactics of insults and threats however if there has been an answer that I didn't see wouryou be kind enough to write it to me. Why do you celebrate Christmas?

Sensible post does not only have to be in support of Christmas sir!

And yea heres one and there was no insult and threats there

thorpido:

Again please don't generalize next time. Thank you
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Habyz(m): 9:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Sultan5:

Sensible post does not only have to be in support of Christmas sir!

And yea heres one and there was no insult and threats there

Again please don't generalize next time. Thank you
I will take your advice sire and not generalize next time but as the person said the disciples of Jesus were under prosecution and might not have had the time to celebrate the birthday-which birthday! The one that was never reported in the bible? The person also said that not all the events of the life of Jesus Christ was recorded in the Bible, is that enough reason to celebrate it? Agreed you think that he is human and he must have a birthday but what's up with the Santa Claus part, the Christmas trees and stuff, what am I even saying you don't believe Jesus is human you guys believe he's God. I know I've generalized again but it is a fact I have to state.
I hope you don't perceive me as anti-Christian or anything, I have Christian friends and I am just an inquisitive person.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Sultan5(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Habyz:

I will take your advice sire and not generalize next time but as the person said the disciples of Jesus were under prosecution and might not have had the time to celebrate the birthday-which birthday! The one that was never reported in the bible? The person also said that not all the events of the life of Jesus Christ was recorded in the Bible, is that enough reason to celebrate it? Agreed you think that he is human and he must have a birthday but what's up with the Santa Claus part, the Christmas trees and stuff, what am I even saying you don't believe Jesus is human you guys believe he's God. I know I've generalized again but it is a fact I have to state.
I hope you don't perceive me as anti-Christian or anything, I have Christian friends and I am just an inquisitive person.

Lol is just like a racist saying I have black friends. But I think I should have clarified my stance. Am not for Christmas and that was a post without insult that you asked for thats why I posted it. It wasn't me declaring my support for Christmas.

Let me just correct a few things. Jesus is God made man. Although I do not believe in the trinity cause I only serve one God The Almighty. And not a three in one persona. But Jesus is a God the Bible made clear differences between him and the Almighty. His is the Mighty God, First and the Last, Beginning and the end n so on. Unlike The Almighty Jesus has a beginning and he was the first born of every creature. He was created by God.

Being called a God doesn't mean he is the same with The Almighty. I think a definition of a God will suffice. A God means a creator. Heck the Bible even called us gods. Theres a part in colossians can't remember the place now where it is stated by Him(Jesus) where all things made... so he is a creator and hence by definition a God. But is he equal or the same with the Almighty hell no! That's where certain Christians miss it.

Don't want to go into this anymore than I have just done. If you need more get this book by Jedi Ukoko - The True Face Of Trinity. Take care. Peace
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by gr8tone: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Standardcosting:

My dear brother,

Its your opinion, it doesn't define them.

Whether they enjoy it or not!

Even here Herdsmen have been killing men, Python Dance has been kissing so many Biafrans!

Still life goes on!

Life is too ephemeral to engage in discussions 3beyond the reasoning and IQ of biased folks!
What's the connection between IPOB, Python Dance and Religion? Herdsmen kill because of the way of life you claim. You know it better. Can you please check that IQ you are talking about? That could cure some ignorance, maybe.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Habyz(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2017
bezimo:
When I say this guy is a confirmed idiot, his followers will argue who may also be like him. From tithing argument to now Christmas condemnation. As if it's his or his father's business what people choose to celebrate. More so christians.When he is clearly an unregenerated natural unbeliever..

Worldwide, Christians have set aside 25 Dec to celebrate the significance of the birth of Jesus Christ which set the pace for the redemption of mankind. To argue that is not only ludicrous it's as daft and stupid as one can imagine.
Why don't freeze argue Muslims with their prophet and sallah celebration. If he will not be wasted without apology but Christianity is now the soft target for a every Tom dick and Harry to yarn garbage about. SMH!!
How is it that your brain changes asking a question to "Christian condemnation"? He asked why Christmas is celebrated as the birthday of Jesus Christ when it was/is never in the bible and even Jesus never celebrated it?
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Habyz(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Sultan5:

Lol is just like a racist saying I have black friends. But I think I should have clarified my stance. Am not for Christmas and that was a post without insult that you asked for thats why I posted it. It wasn't me declaring my support for Christmas.

Let me just correct a few things. Jesus is God made man. Although I do not believe in the trinity cause I only serve one God The Almighty. And not a three in one persona. But Jesus is a God the Bible made clear differences between him and the Almighty. His is the Mighty God, First and the Last, Beginning and the end n so on. Unlike The Almighty Jesus has a beginning and he was the first born of every creature. He was created by God.

Being called a God doesn't mean he is the same with The Almighty. I think a definition of a God will suffice. A God means a creator. Heck the Bible even called us gods. Theres a part in colossians can't remember the place now where it is stated by Him(Jesus) where all things made... so he is a creator and hence by definition a God. But is he equal or the same with the Almighty hell no! That's where certain Christians miss it.

Don't want to go into this anymore than I have just done. If you need more get this book by Jedi Ukoko - The True Face Of Trinity. Take care. Peace
You said the bible called Jesus Christ God the creator, so how tmdo you differentiate from the "almighty"? If you don't reply me I'll understand the reason. Peace
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by adetayo234: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2017
dayowunmi:

if it is not written in the scriptures to celebrate Christmas is it written that it should not be celebrated? How often do you celebrate the Passover? Its a clear instruction from God for the Israelites. Read Numbers 9:2 and Exodus chapter 12. If He was not born on Dec 25, then when was he born? Provide the real day sir since u are the scholar! This is what the bible says

Romans 14:5,6
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
Its a pagan celebration, how can it be a pagan celebration when you are referencing Christ? so if a day was earlier set aside for obatala worship and I decided to set that date for my church convention it means the convention is idolatry? Pls counter my claims based on my rebuttal

Are you a real Christian or a fake one?

If you are a real Christian, what should form your opinions and determine your activities regarding the things of God if not the Holy Bible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor 'Heals' A Mad Man In Imo During Monthly Vigil (Photos) / Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) / Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.