Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

"Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze (25266 Views)

Who Was The First Human To Celebrate Jesus? / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / We Can't Celebrate Jesus Enough- Abdulrazaq Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by arrestdarrester: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why do you celebrate your own birthday when Jesus never celebrated His?

2 Likes

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by adetayo234: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
hatchy:
I strongly believe now that something is absolutely wrong with this man.

Why the attack on Christianity always?

You have constituted so much nuisance to everyone such that you no longer make any sense whenever you talk.

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say and stop using Christians and the faith for cheap popularity.

I think it is you that should keep quiet. What he said and had been saying may not be the absolute truth, but they aren't far from the truth. Is it recorded in the Bible that you should celebrate Jesus' birthday? Give me one point in the scriptures that support what you are celebrating today. I'm sure you can't, because there is none.

You are so used to the status quo that you detest anyone that tells you anything different from that, even if your cherished status quo can't be proved by the scriptures.

Freeze is not attacking Christians. He's attacking doctrines in Christianity that have no basis in the scriptures. And this is what every true Christian should do, except if the scripture isn't your standard anymore.

3 Likes

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
A fake and self-ordained pastor of ignoramuses.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by WebSurfer(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
hatchy:

You have constituted so much nuisance to everyone such that you no longer make any sense whenever you talk.

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say and stop using Christians and the faith for cheap popularity.
This is why you Christians don’t have sense.

Somebody is opening your eyes to your pagan feast but all you see is someone trying to attack Christianity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by saltoasis: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
Freeze, why are you telling us? You are not the first person to be against christmas.
Some Christians don't believe in Christmas and they are not making a big deal out of it. You always want to show face that you know too.
Keep your believe to yourself and allow the ones celebrating to enjoy their day.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by WebSurfer(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

I think it is you that should keep quiet. What he said and had been saying may not be the absolute truth, but they aren't far from the truth. Is it recorded in the Bible that you should celebrate Jesus' birthday? Give me one point in the scriptures that support what you are celebrating today. I'm sure you can't, because there is none.

You are so used to the status quo that you detest anyone that tells you anything different from that, even if your cherished status quo can't be proved by the scriptures.

Freeze is not attacking Christians. He's attacking doctrines in Christianity that have no basis in the scriptures. And this is what every true Christian should do, except if the scripture isn't your standard anymore.
Don’t mind these ignorant Christians
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by WebSurfer(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
dhardline:
How many times have you celebrated the feast of passover Mr freeze? cry
We celebrate it.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by SAMBARRY: 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
OgahBohz:

guy trust me, 90% xtains think its Jesus birthday, nd from what freeze is saying, he is actually asking why Christians ascribe to day as Jesus birthday, listen yo pastors on this day, they keep hammering on Christ was born today, even the Xmas song ends with ......Christ was born on Christmas day....
in a nutshell u nd freeze are saying the same thing
YES and no

The thing is that we were indoctrinated from childhood that Jesus was born on December 25.we learnt it from our Sunday school teachers,from our peers,parents and other agents of socialization.basically we grew up thinking Jesus was born on December 25th from our pastors,media and society at large.but as we grew up,attained knowledge and understanding,read books and all we discovered it wasn't 25th as we were made to believe.we know this and December 25the for me is a day of rest and celebration with my family however with understanding that I'm just having a good family time not necessarily celebrating Jesus .

The point is there are somethings not worth arguing about.that's part of growing up.you discern what you should talk about and what should be ignored.there's no basis for his argument.it's like someone coming out to argue why do you have to go to work on weekdays and rest weekends.there's no point for the argument because we know it's an accepted world standard to work on week days.it's not every issue worth arguing about.

Even the bible said a wise man that talks too much begins to look stooped.a wise man is prudent with his words.because in the abundance of words,folly is displayed

Even if you know everything and have an opinion about everything,you keep it to yourself and divulge them when necessary.you don't turn yourself to a chatterbox and begin to talk endlessly.after sometime you loose your respect and people begin to see you as a nuisance.

If he as an individual doesn't believe in Christmas,that's fine.he has 2 options,it's either he shuts the fok up and go to work while others are at home or he sleeps.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by WebSurfer(m): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ferisidowu:
I was thinking this fool was wise .... but now it getting obvious I was wrong.... the question seems wise.... if he attempts to condemn anyone for celebrating Christmas then he is truly an enemy of the GOSPEL
You are an enemy of the truth rather
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by esherizdan(f): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
adetayo234:

Freeze is not attacking Christians. He's attacking doctrines in Christianity that have no basis in the scriptures. And this is what every true Christian should do, except if thKie scripture isn't your standard anymore.
God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by WebSurfer(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
YES and no

The thing is that we were indoctrinated from childhood that Jesus was born on December 25.we learnt it from our Sunday school teachers,from our peers,parents and other agents of socialization.basically we grew up thinking Jesus was born on December 25th from our pastors,media and society at large.but as we grew up,attained knowledge and understanding,read books and all we discovered it wasn't 25th as we were made to believe.we know this and December 25the for me is a day of rest and celebration with my family however with understanding that I'm just having a good family time not necessarily celebrating Jesus .

The point is there are somethings not worth arguing about.that's part of growing up.you discern what you should talk about and what should be ignored.there's no basis for his argument.it's like someone coming out to argue why do you have to go to work on weekdays and rest weekends.there's no point for the argument because we know it's an accepted world standard to work on week days.it's not every issue worth arguing about.

Even the bible said a wise man that talks too much begins to look stooped.a wise man is prudent with his words.because in the abundance of words,folly is displayed

Even if you know everything and have an opinion about everything,you keep it to yourself and divulge them when necessary.you don't turn yourself to a chatterbox and begin to talk endlessly.after sometime you loose your respect and people begin to see you as a nuisance.

If he as an individual doesn't believe in Christmas,that's fine.he has 2 options,it's either he shuts the fok up and go to work while others are at home or he sleeps.

You and the likes are the only ones who feels he talks too much, we on the other side see the need for such things to be talked about and corrected
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by FroshPapie(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Christians don't follow Jesus nah its tithe collectors and there instinct ......religion is more than that...reason guys..nothing like Christmas in the bible..merry Xmas guys tho let's rock Xmas
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Niceiroko: 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
hisgrace090:

Note!

Wise men debates issues from time to time to determine it authenticity.

We argue issues to be clarified.
Thanks.

There is no record on the birth of Jesus rather 25th is the sun god birth day but birth is to be celebrated
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
WebSurfer:
You are an enemy of the truth rather
lolz prove it pls ....
anyways what's the truth?? how am I enemy of truth??
let me know....
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by SAMBARRY: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
WebSurfer:

This is why you Christians don’t have sense.

Somebody is opening your eyes to your pagan feast but all you see is someone trying to attack Christianity
exactly.it's like wearing a dirty cloth and the mirror is showing YOU that your dress is dirty,instead of changing the clothes,you begin to cuss at the mirror as if it's the mirrors fault for mirroring your shortcomings to you

However my only grouse with freeze is that he talks wayyyyyy too much for a man of his age.agbalagbA o'nrojoju..that's the beauty of being an adult.being a talkative is for teenage girls ,children of all ages and idle touts.but as you begin to grow up,see life for what it truly is -vanity.you get wiser and the wiser you get the less you talk
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by tete7000(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
hisgrace090:
Some Christians do not celebrates it today.

Even those who do can't for sure say this is the reason of it,

The catholics can explain better.

No one begs anyone to celebrate. What is annoying are people who can't stop poking their noses into other people's businesses. The last time I checked salvation is a personal journey. Let God judge people and mind your own way. Catholics owe no one explanation.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by CODEEATER(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
"Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It And Neither Did His Disciples?" - Daddy Freeze

Controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze have a question for those who are celebrating the birthday of Jesus Christ today.

According to a post on Instagram by Skukipeeshaun in response to the post, Daddy freeze says "And the discussion deepens....
If 2 of the birthdays recorded in the bible were those of pagan kings and were celebrated with beheadings, why do we celebrate Jesus' birthday when he never celebrated it and neither did his disciples? ~FRZ"

Check the screenshot below.

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/945090319925809153

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/25/why-do-we-celebrate-jesus-birthday-when-he-never-celebrated-it-and-neither-did-his-disciples-daddy-freeze/

this fool is just trying to be relevant

1 Like

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by mofedamijo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
natsuflame:

The three wise men did not celebrate Jesus' birth
Go n read matthew 2vs10-11 to cure ur ignorance,they came to worship him from a far distance,why did they come with gifts....so until they play songs abi,mtcheewww,read luke 2,8-20......
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
CODEEATER:

this fool is just trying to be relevant

I actually thought he was wise .... but this particularly shows he is enemy of gospel
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by SAMBARRY: 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
WebSurfer:

You and the likes are the only ones who feels he talks too much, we on the other side see the need for such things to be talked about and corrected
he makes sense but he needs to earn respect by being scarce and talking when necessary.No one respects a talkative.infact when a man begins to talk to much he begins to contradict himself and shoots himself in the foot
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by tete7000(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
arrestdarrester:
Why do you celebrate your own birthday when Jesus never celebrated His?

There are many people that don't deserve attention. Freeze and his gangs are example. People who just want cheap popularity. How does it affect him what others chose to celebrate. Last time I checked, Jesus himself don't go around poking his nose into others businesses. Just learn to ignore his types, answering them give them attention they crave for. It doesn't worth your time and energy.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by bangging(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
hisgrace090:
Some Christians do not celebrates it today.

Even those who do can't for sure say this is the reason of it,

The catholics can explain better.
why south west the celebrate June 12 did abiola ask them to celebrate it?
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Viula(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Standardcosting:
Please let them know
Facts from which Allah. did.Allah speak to you
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Adromyne(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
It's another Christmas again and a lot of religious inscriptions are seen on different social media platforms. I've advertently decided to come out this time to write.

I understand that we've read many books and we know how Christmas celebration started. You, "a Christian" said Christmas is an earthly god celebration and you have chosen to propagate the same to stop Christians from celebrating.

As people of the book, we know that CONSTANTINE preferred to celebrate the birth of Christ and pushed for the celebration the day the so-called 'god' was celebrated in order to annihilate the norm. Christmas celebration began and it is still existent today but, does that mean it's the celebration of an earthly god? If YES, i've got some questions for u:

* SANGOtayo was dedicated with the name but decided to change to OLUWAtayo. Does that mean that his birthday celebration every year is to SANGO?

* Why do you plan according to the days of the week when they're all named after different gods?

* Is the Almighty God (Yahweh) making mistake by calling "Gentiles" "SONS" (Romans 9:25)?

* Does it mean that Pagans should not be accepted into the fold of Christ after being born again because he was formerly a pagan?

* Since SUNDAY originally was meant for worshiping the sun, does that mean we shouldn't worship God the same day?

If the two celebrations in the Bible were plagued with beheading does it mean people are beheading in the name of celebrating now?

Why don't you focus on important issues about the soul of man and the operations of the flesh and stop disintegrating the body that Christ died for.

I've got this for u:
Proverbs 2:10-11 (NLT version) *"For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will fill you with joy. Wise choices will watch over you. Understanding will keep you safe"*.

Get wisdom and celebrate Christmas in understanding.

*Merry Christmas to the body of Christ.*

I LOVE JESUS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Smony: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
The madness of daddy freeze o frozen hav reach d level of no return (incurable). y attackin christians, pls face d country problm n luk fr solution. z beta
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by ebenholer(m): 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
He should ask google cos they have been celebrating xmas b4 he was born and Christ they celebrate has never becom angry for once with those that celebrates him. I guess this man just wish to becom popular force through heresies speaking. You want to tell me if Christ did not eat Eba in the Bible I also should not eat it.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by mpowa(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
saltoasis:
This guy is always looking for cheap ways to be relevant.
Mr freeze, since you know it all about Christianity please, start your own church so that you will give us a model and template of how churches are to be run.

This one can't have a church, dem no born am well, someone that can't manage a marriage (one woman), wants to manage a congregation of people... You don't know the easiest job in this world is to criticize, it requires nothing, just open your licking tank and you're off, but ask him to go do that church he knows so much about let's see if he can achieve 1% of results of the people he attacks.

2 Likes

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by mpowa(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
ebenholer:
He should ask google cos they have been celebrating xmas b4 he was born and Christ they celebrate has never becom angry for once with those that celebrates him. I guess this man just wish to becom popular force through heresies speaking. You want to tell me if Christ did not eat Eba in the Bible I also should not eat it.
He's sowing a destructive seed for himself and I pray God have mercy on his soul. If you want to get popular it's not God you'll messing with.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
hatchy:

Nothing is wrong with his argument, you should come up with a superior argument and quote bible verses to buttress your point. Did God Almighty the Heavenly Father or Jesus Christ the only begotten son in any place in the Bible command Christians to celebrate his birthday? When Jesus Christ was alive, did he celebrate his birthday? Did the 12 disciples celebrate the birth of Christ on Christmas day? If you can give me biblical passages to backup the celebration of Christmas on Dec 25th, I will be very happy.

1 Like

Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by WebSurfer(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ferisidowu:

lolz prove it pls ....

anyways what's the truth??
how am I enemy of truth??

let me know....
That Christmas is wrong , what you should do is go make your researches. Same bible warned that it is wrong to add or remove to what it directs.
Re: "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze by aigboeben(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oyiboman69:
Speaking against tithing,that I understand but speaking against the very religion in which our kind rest upon is a slap on Christianity and that we won't accept undecided freeze
You must accept o! Give a leper a handshake and he will hop for a hug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Covers-up Case Of Missing 2 Year Old Praise Eleng / Pastor 'Heals' A Mad Man In Imo During Monthly Vigil (Photos) / Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.