Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

My Goodwill Massage To The Entire People Of Ehime Mbano. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Goodwill Massage To The Entire People Of Ehime Mbano. (391 Views)

To Whom It May Concern Senator And House Of Reps Member for Ehime Mbano / Nnamdi KANU Open Massage To South East Governors / Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Goodwill Massage To The Entire People Of Ehime Mbano. by Sirkiz: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2017
MY GOODWILL MASSAGE TO THE ENTIRE PEOPLE OF EHIME MBANO.

My dearest people of EHIME MBANO, it is with heart full of joy that I send you this goodwill massage of love, oneness and better understanding.
This year is gradually coming to an end and individually we must have encountered serious challenges or still facing challenges that are to hard for us to bear, but then we must acknowledge the fact that our Good God has been merciful to us. Our decision and targets from the beginning of this year might not have been fulfilled or fulfilled half way, our trusted friends must have disappointed us,we must have lost love ones, all these not withstanding, that we are alive today remains the greatest miracle.

Ehime Mbano remains our home and we as a people must at this time review our stand, and our commitment on those things that will make EHIME MBANO move forward.

A proper analysis of our possibility to move EHIME Mbano forward will be shadow pushing if we under estimate the importance of repositioning Ehime Mbano politically, our inability to re- examine our position and our take home in this present political dispensation will surely minus us from any of our positive articulation to move EHIME Mbano forward.
Ehime Mbano as a local Government must as at this time look at our strength both in natural resources and human resources, this will definitely serve as an advise in taking decision on our political stand and what is our priority at any particular time.
Reasoning from the afro mentioned let us look at the following.

1.WHAT IS OUR TAKE HOME?

While we hasting our thinking and make believe to join the political train of 2019,we must review our "take home" In the politics of 2015 . Yes while we gallop on the present political dispensation as par economic recession,and business uncertainty we most not fail to agree we have people whom we voted to represent us and as a political economist, I see them as our contribution and our "take home" from the politics and government of the federal Republic of Nigeria,
Such "take home" include all those representing us at the various arms of government, be it Local Government , House of Assembly , commissioner's, House of Representatives House of Senate, Federal Board etc.
We must at this point in time call for their score card and if done those that have done well should be encouraged and supported to go in again come, 2019 and those who have failed will now be at the mercy of our vote and our collective decision, irrespective of social and political affiliation. For example our immediate past T. C Chairman Hon. Chike orjiako humbled me by his positive articulation and uncompromising commitment as a Chairman in moving EHIME Mbano forward.
Now that we have have a new T. C, I pray he consolidates on the already positive initiative of Hon chike orjiako. Let us leave blame game politics and encourage all these that we identified as our " take home" to perform.

2) ASSESSMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES POTENTIAL AT OUR DISPOSAL.

For our local Government to achieve our desired dream, we as people must use the best we have to get the best we want. Political sentiment in the past has always been giving us half baked politicians who can't even offer anything good to themselves talk less of adding value to our local Government,the question remains, why do we prefer half baked selfish politicians who a morally minus instead of trained, disciplined political technocrats who will bring the much needed political dividends to our people? , Another question is this, can we continue like this? The answer is capital NO! Then what do we do? We must as a people restrategise by identifying our best political personalities, present them, encourage them, and vote them in and the time is now.

3.WE MUST LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES IN THE LAST ELECTION.

No matter how focus and determined we are to reposition EHIME Mbano of our desired dream, our past mistakes must be acknowledge, and
active and passive politicians in Ehime Mbano are in the picture of how our excesses and disunity among us denied us some of the key political position we are supposed to get, may such not happen again , let us advance at making sure we have a better political understanding irrespective of our political affiliation and personal interest.

I pray may the Good Lord, give us the pure mind to understand one another so as to project that which will unite us together.

HAPPY XMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

THANKS.

AMB. OKEY FORTUNE IWUOHA.

Re: My Goodwill Massage To The Entire People Of Ehime Mbano. by Mcsenior(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry CHRISTMAS to all NAIRALANDERS from NATURAL REMEDY LAB
Re: My Goodwill Massage To The Entire People Of Ehime Mbano. by Vicboi1(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Am from ehime mbano in imo state and seriously the leaders there have failed their constituents

(1) (Reply)

Atiku React To The Sponsorship Of Fulani Herdsmen Read What He Saysatiku React T / Prosperity Doctrine Is A Fraudulent & Satanic Doctrine From The Pits Of Hell – D / Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign –miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.