Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (58370 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by arrestdarrester: 10:24am On Dec 25, 2017
She didn't put a face in the pix so what is the desperado going to sue for?
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2017
thoollz:
Lol
Women sha!!! Hian. Una too like trouble. Both of them are wrong, d woman shouldn't have posted and has no right to shame her publicly. The lady could sue her.

The lady herself shouldn't have gone to display her goodies when she saw him with another woman(could be his wife or fiancee).
See her nips sef. Thrashy.

Desperados.

Where are the nipples?
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by loomer: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:
When ladies are hunting men by baring their body, they rashly defend it with words like "slaying" , fashion, "my body my business".

But when they marry and become victims of other ladies hunting their men by baring their body,they call it satanic dressing, they slut shame her and snap her picture and call her prostitute.

Different shades of hypocrisy.

How is that baring boobs?
She naked?
Una problems for Nigeria strong pass the country
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Tedassie(m): 10:45am On Dec 25, 2017
janellemonae:

Yeah each person determines how they react emotionally to situations. She's solely responsible for what she just did & it looks really bad on her.

Im talking abt the cause of her insecurity. It's quite common. I've seen confident, stunning single women having insecurities after marriage. It's usually because of randy husbands.
Likewise @bolded. But it's just another way of you saying that ALL men are randy,of which you have no proof. Simply because you've seen or heard stories like that,doesn't mean this one fits into your generalization. Besides,do you know the couple or the man personally? Perhaps no...so why make such inferences when you hardly know their story.

It's very easy to jump into conclusions and pass judgments about things we know little to nothing about on social media,just look at those comments from the ladies on twitter for eg.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by thunderbabs: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2017
Jealousy and Insecurity cheesy
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by salesforce: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
Oh
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Tedassie:

Likewise @bolded. But it's just another way of you saying that ALL men are randy,of which you have no proof. Simply because you've seen or heard stories like that,doesn't mean this one fits into your generalization. Besides,do you know the couple or the man personally? Perhaps no...so why make such inferences when you hardly know their story.

It's very easy to jump into conclusions and pass judgments about things we know little to nothing about on social media,just look at those comments from the ladies on twitter for eg.

I never said all. Not all women are insecure in their marriage and definitely NOT all men are randy. I know that for a fact.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Ayobami7(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
各大主流音乐平台同步上线!
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nltaliban(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
GraGra247:
When ladies are hunting men by baring their body, they rashly defend it with words like "slaying" , fashion, "my body my business".

But when they marry and become victims of other ladies hunting their men by baring their body,they call it satanic dressing, they slut shame her and snap her picture and call her prostitute.

Different shades of hypocrisy.

I'm just reading this in 2018

You made sense

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by desiignerr: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Only true NL fans will find this place after the second embarrassment
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Konquest: 1:18am On Dec 08, 2018
praizblog:
Nigeria TV Presenter Shares Boobs Baring Photo of a lady who sat at the front of her husband at reception.

A TV presenter known as morayo brown shares b0obs baring Photo of a lady sitting in for the of her husband at a reception.

Some of her fans have come to attack her in every way. See comments below

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/nigeria-tv-presenter-shares-boobs-baring-photo-of-a-lady-who-sat-at-the-front-of-her-husband-at-reception/

^^^^^
^^^^^
Morayo... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding / Ini Edo, Rukky Sanda & Ebube Nwagbo Show Off Hot Bods At Valentine Beach Party / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.