Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP (859 Views)

Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident / Osun Rerun, The Most Brazen Assault On Democracy, Biggest Robbery Ever - PDP / This Is Worst Christmas Ever!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by temitemi1(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2017
Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

The Peoples Democratic Party has described this year’s Christmas as the worst to be celebrated by Nigerians.

The party, however, called on Nigerians not to despair but to use the occasion to show love, care and encourage one another regardless of religious, ethnic and political inclinations.

The party said it was disheartening that Nigerians could not merrily celebrate the Yuletide due to the current biting economic hardship worsened by the acute fuel shortage, all due to the alleged shambolic policies, sheer incompetence and gross insensitivity of the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government.

PDP National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, in a statement in Abuja on Sunday, described the nation’s economic situation as a national embarrassment which cannot be glossed with deceit, lies and propaganda, urging Nigerians to overcome this very sordid situation by rallying around one another in true love as epitomized in the birth and teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.

He said, “Indeed, this is the worst Yuletide ever. There is no way one can sugarcoat the fact that the anguish Nigerians face today is because of the incompetence of the APC Government, which has also amply demonstrated that it does not care about the welfare and happiness of the citizens.

“Our country’s economic situation has astronomically gone from bad to worse in the last two years and painfully, there is no hope in sight under this APC regime.

“As we speak, many families are completely stranded; many more can no longer afford their basic needs.

“Nigerians have become ravaged by economic hardship because the APC-led Federal Government has abandoned them and refused to channel the abundant resources available in the nation for the good of the people. Instead, they are heartlessly diverting such resources for their selfish political purposes while the people suffer.

“These horrendous realities imposed on us by the APC notwithstanding, we must not become despondent. ”

Nevertheless, he said that the Christmas season presents Nigerians very strong lessons in hope and their collective triumph over adverse situations as exemplified in the birth and teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.

He also called on Nigerians to join hands with the main opposition party to rescue the country in 2019.

According to him, “Now that it has become manifest, even by their speeches this season, that those who promised Nigerians El Dorado do not have the littlest capacity to fulfil the smallest of their promises, we as a people must not also abandon ourselves.

“We must, therefore, rise above all divisive ethnic, religious and political considerations and make this season merry by helping and encouraging one another in love.

“The ugly situation we all confront today as a people must, therefore, serve as the catalyst for a prosperous tomorrow as Nigerians join hands with the PDP to restore our dear nation to the path of good governance and national prosperity come 2019”.

Ologbodiyan further urged Nigerians to use this period to pray for the prosperity and unity of the nation.

http://punchng.com/nigerians-celebrating-worst-christmas-ever-pdp/

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by Trustme2(m): 7:07am On Dec 25, 2017
True. I dey house now. I no fit commot. APC/ Buhari bring back our fuel

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by MakeADifference: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2017
No. We are only celebrating it the way APC thinks we deserve. A man/party/govt can't deliver more than his capacity.

This is Xmas, the APC way.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by maslong(m): 7:18am On Dec 25, 2017
angry We know, for the first time a litre of fuel was sold at N500 here in Abuja.
embarassed I am beginning to think if we could have a direct deal with the Satan, instead of his angel buhari. Because I believe the devil may be more messier than his angel buhari. embarassed angry
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by nnachukz(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2017
When a man keeps making promises with no genuine intention of fulfilling those promises.
Then he is only out to deceive people. The system is not verbally controlled, action controls the system.
What we are experiencing now is a resultant effect of inaction of a man who will rather choose to deny there is a problem than acting.
This is a man who makes blaming others except himself his hubby.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by sarrki(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2017
PDP caused it all

So they should keep Quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by clevvermind(m): 7:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Buhari should do and go back to his farm in Daura. We are tired of him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by clevvermind(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:
PDP caused it all

My guy, just agree that your master(Buhari) is a failure.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by Atiku2019: 7:36am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:
[s]PDP caused it all

So they should keep Quiet[/s]

Blame Games Again grin

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by madridguy(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Every Christmas marks the end of the year and infuses new hope for the coming year. I pray to God that all of us find new hope, new opportunities, new heights in the bag of Santa Claus that make us happier, healthier and better individuals. Merry Christmas from Madrid.guy to my Christian brothers and sisters.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:
PDP caused it all

my friend will u close ur mouth be4 I close it 4 u APC are just useless, buhari is clueless u are here typing trash.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by maslong(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2017
clevvermind:
My guy, just agree that your master(Buhari) is a failure.

I am beginning to think if we could have a direct deal
with the Satan, instead of his angel buhari. Because I
believe the devil may be more messier than his angel
buhari.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by nnachukz(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:
PDP caused it all

Comments like this displays who you truly are. Love of your country means love of the people in your country. That is true patriotism. Not love of a politician in your country against the masses by continually making useless and endless excuses for his failings. No country without the citizens. The people first before a politician.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by dodelight(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2017
In Yinka Ayefele's voice: What a Bitter Experience! It will take only a fool and selfish citizens to support this wickedness called APC come 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by rifasenate11(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2017
its bad.. APC has sold Nigerians to the devil and still come back to tell us how GEJ was the reason for the current economic woes.. the only achievement of APC for 4years is blaming GEJ .Buhari is paying huge sums of money to Boko haram as compensation for what?? Killing Nigerians, when we said he is the founder of Boko Haram, Many doubted us. he is the current petroleum minister and it became worse, he forsee all crude Oil sales in Nigeria since he became president even when he was sick in London. he is amassing billions and trillions of dollars for himself and his cohorts and he suceeded in impoverishment of Nigerians, a wicked man like him remains a curse to this country.in 2019, it will definitely be the end of APC. Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by dodelight(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:
PDP caused it all
Ha! Your own don finish! Now I'm seeing you're a special assistant to Lying Lai.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by otil1: 8:17am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:
PDP caused it all

You have said this to yourself repeatedly and several and now it's sounding like truth to you.

Ok, just to make you happy because today is Xmas, let's agree with you that POD caused it. So, why can't your Lord and Master, King Buhari, not able to fix this or do art issue after two and half years? Where is the "change" then? And after 2 and half years, is it not now okay to conclude that he lacks ability to correct anything and deliver change? And that being the case, shouldn't we be looking elsewhere?

Sarrki, I await your response
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by otil1: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:
PDP caused it all

You have said this to yourself repeatedly and several and now it's sounding like truth to you.

Ok, just to make you happy because today is Xmas, let's agree with you that PDP caused it. So, why is your Lord and Master, King Buhari, not able to fix this simple supply-chain issue after two and half years? Where is the "change" then? And after 2 and half years of him not fixing anything, is it not now okay to conclude that he lacks ability to correct anything and deliver change? And that being the case, shouldn't we be looking elsewhere?

Sarrki, I await your response
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by otil1: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Meanwhile, i am still waiting for Ngene to say her(his) own. But he(she) has gone ghost mode.

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by temitemi1(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Amen my brother
madridguy:
Every Christmas marks the end of the year and infuses new hope for the coming year. I pray to God that all of us find new hope, new opportunities, new heights in the bag of Santa Claus that make us happier, healthier and better individuals. Merry Christmas from Madrid.guy to my Christian brothers and sisters.
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by Larryfest(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
The change we voted for has come .........
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by suxkill: 9:48am On Dec 25, 2017
madridguy:

Amen!

But why did your club cut my 40million?
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by madridguy(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Eeyah, no vex my brother. Zidane messed up that day no be small.

suxkill:

Amen!

But why did your club cut my 40million?
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by Gazzy88(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Atiku2019:

Blame Games Again grin
Get lost with this your atiku nonsense. They are all the same. You're just being played by those useless thieves,they gave you small change now and you want to die for them. How many of atiku sons have promote his campaign like you're doing. They won't because they don't deserve the dirty job,only there to eat our national cake once the soup is done. Get sense mumu
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by garriguy: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2017
For this Christmas season, I will be appreciating everyone for their contribution and dedication by giving my book (normal price is 2,000) for free, only for today.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!!!

Download here

http://www.garriprocessing.com/2017/12/download-for-free-be-your-own-manager.html

Below is the table of contents

Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by Omeokachie: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Where is that Petroleum minister sef?

I heard he is waiting to be briefed rather than brief nigerians!

Buhari wants to sit where the money is but with no idea on how to make money!
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by smulti(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:
PDP caused it all

this is a sign of Failure why are northerners not actively on line defending this colossal failure, only the south is good to sell their people out because of some crumbs
Re: Nigerians Celebrating Worst Christmas Ever – PDP by Saaruman(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2017
PDP on point. This Christmas is the worst ever in the history of the Zoo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Killer Herdsmen: Fed Govt Set To Establish Cattle Colonies / PHOTOS: Lagos Metropolis Littered With Dirt / Obasanjo Should Shutup, He Is The Cabal Leader- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.