Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas (7988 Views)

What Are Your Best Christmas Songs? / Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Juzec: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
donem:
felix Navidad ;- by BONNEY M

May this christmas end your present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. wishing

Simulacrum
Ishilove
Juzec
Spacks
Abuzinzu
Onila
abmichiaveli

and the entire Nairalanders a merry christmas and a happy new year in advance.
merry Christmas to you too bro smiley
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Diademk07: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
"I saw mummy kissing santa claus".

The santa claus was actually his dad which he later realised after the santa pulled off his beards, wigs and cap. Quite funny.

Wishing Ramdeuter and all soccer fans in the sport section merry Christmas!
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by saltoftheearth: 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Juzec:
merry Christmas to you too bro smiley
merry Christmas bra

Franzeezco ma nigga compliment bro

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by stinggy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
ibkkk:
JOY TO THE WORLD!

Merry Christmas!

BabbanB.ura
omooba.969
sti.nggy
mojoun.ited
seu.npope

EVERYONE!
Thanks. Merry Christmas dear
I'm in town, shebi I should come for my meat abi
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by AuroraB(f): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
stinggy:

Thanks. Merry Christmas dear
I'm in town, shebi I should come for my meat abi
Come Mbaise naa grin
Ayam waiting sad
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by stinggy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Come Mbaise naa grin
Ayam waiting sad
Wetin u dey find for my Imo? Shebi u don disown us undecided
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by AuroraB(f): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
stinggy:

Wetin u dey find for my Imo? Shebi u don disown us :-
Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!
This got me ROTFL cheesy
Merry Christmas smiley
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by stinggy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
AuroraB:
Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!
This got me ROTFL cheesy
Merry Christmas smiley
Same wishes dear, God bless us.

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Juzec: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
smithsydny:
merry Christmas bra

Franzeezco ma nigga compliment bro
my real G. I wish you same. Catch fun oo
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
Felix havidad.

Dillusionist
/queensekzy.

Sinz

Lefulefu

Queenfav

Deadrat

Captainjeffry.
Compliments Swery.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by purem(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
A big shout out to Donnie, Butterfly1on, Kingebukasblog and VAXX.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
May the creator God bless you all richly. May God grease both elbow.

My favourite festive song: Snoop Dog - Drop it like it's hot.

Snoop don't go to church

What happen to Tasha Cobbs, mc Donnie's and the likes
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Compliments Swery.
You are welcome.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Holuu(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=vivie01 post=63589642]Merry Christmas to my good friends in Jokes, Gaming, Forum Games and Investment (NSEMPA) sections that has made my coming to NL in 2017 worthwhile.

My special yuletide greetings goes to: Orgzeyn my one and only Presido, Shervydman my man, Holuu my boy cheesy, Alexanderbells2 my very special friend and pen pal cool, Uyiii -Oga basketmouth, MrWondah the comedian, DopeBoss, Shaybebaby mama the mama, Elantraceey, Lorbar, Gucciqueen38 my good friend, okikiosibodu, Hozier, obinoscopy, 9jajoseph, Sherifastro, collinz2, Rick9, Currentprice (a jolly good fellow), Freddyjimoh, gsogbu, josephjnr, scatterscatter, immaculatequeen(long time?) and all of you that either bashed me or complimented my mentions. grin

You guys rocks! You guys are the best!! I wish you all the good things and blessings that comes with this season!!! cool

Abeg make una queue up dey pick your gifts from the picture below, I've brought Baba Keresi to your doorsteps with lots of gifts grin , Shervy no take the one we
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Holuu(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
vivie01:
Merry Christmas to my good friends in Jokes, Gaming, Forum Games and Investment (NSEMPA) sections that has made my coming to NL in 2017 worthwhile.

My special yuletide greetings goes to: Orgzeyn my one and only Presido, Shervydman my man, Holuu my boy cheesy, Alexanderbells2 my very special friend and pen pal cool, Uyiii -Oga basketmouth, MrWondah the comedian, DopeBoss, Shaybebaby mama the mama, Elantraceey, Lorbar, Gucciqueen38 my good friend, okikiosibodu, Hozier, obinoscopy, 9jajoseph, Sherifastro, collinz2, Rick9, Currentprice (a jolly good fellow), Freddyjimoh, gsogbu, josephjnr, scatterscatter, immaculatequeen(long time?) and all of you that either bashed me or complimented my mentions. grin

You guys rocks! You guys are the best!! I wish you all the good things and blessings that comes with this season!!! cool

Abeg make una queue up dey pick your gifts from the picture below, I've brought Baba Keresi to your doorsteps with lots of gifts grin , Shervy no take the one wey too big there o grin

My favorite Xmas song is this:

God Rest you merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay
Remember Christ our saviour was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan's power when we were gone astray
Oh tidings of comfort and joy (Comfort and joy)
Good tidings of co-m-fort and joy!

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by joshingjosh(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
Coming to town by Okpo Records gang

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by donnie(m): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
A big shout out to Donnie, Butterfly1on, Kingebukasblog and VAXX.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
May the creator God bless you all richly. May God grease both elbow.

My favourite festive song: Snoop Dog - Drop it like it's hot.

Thanks sciencewatch cheesy

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Sherifastro(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
[quote author=Holuu post=63602115][/quote]

Wow, thanks vivie01 i will give you Xmas gifts but on December 25th 2016. Take care. Thanks again.

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by ScienceWatch: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
donnie:

Thanks sciencewatch cheesy

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Thanks Donnie . I have witnessed awesome power released across the globe because billions sing and praise the mighty JESUS Christ.

Beware of the Anti-Christ, the prophet of modern Atheism Richard Dawkins.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by vivie01(f): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sherifastro:

Wow, thanks vivie01 i will give you Xmas gifts but on December 25th 2016. Take care. Thanks again.

Hahaha, I no gree o, 2016 ke! grin
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Sherifastro(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
vivie01:

Hahaha, I no gree o, 2016 ke! grin

Yes na! Its too far? OK let's make it 2015 and i will double the gift.

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by vivie01(f): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sherifastro:

Yes na! Its too far? OK let's make it 2015 and i will double the gift.

No ooooooo! Backward NEVER! Forward EVER ni o. cheesy

How are you doing @ Sherifastro? Its been some few days.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Sherifastro(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
vivie01:

No ooooooo! Backward NEVER! Forward EVER ni o. cheesy

How are you doing @ Sherifastro? Its been some few days.

Am doing as well as i can. Just being busy

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by vivie01(f): 10:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sherifastro:

Am doing as well as i can. Just being busy

All is well my brother!

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by BabbanBura(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
ibkkk:
JOY TO THE WORLD!

Merry Christmas!

BabbanBura
omooba969
stinggy
mojounited
seunpope
EVERYONE!

Thanks sweetie
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
a song version of Bonney m....

when a child is born...

........and all of this happen, because the world is waiting...waiting for one child...black...white.....yellow..no one knows...a child that will grow up ......hate to love, war to peace and every one to everyone neighbours, mystery and sufferings will be banish for ever....

it's only a dream and a illusion now, it must come true...someday, soon somehow....all across the land come s a brand you word, things come to pass when a child is born...
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Spaxon(f): 11:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Zulezoo - Kerewa
Merry Christmas Spaxon

Same to you love
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
I want a Christmas gift from you
Spaxon:

Same to you love
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Spaxon(f): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I want a Christmas gift from you

Ask anything even up to half of my kingdom
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2017
Lool send me a thousand naira
Spaxon:

Ask anything even up to half of my kingdom

Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria / Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Is It Okay For Christians To Flirt?