Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) (16592 Views)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / Jidenna, Tiwa Savage Perform At The Heineken 'Live Your Music Party' - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) by saltoftheearth: 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) by ItwasntMe(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
babakb:
See as frog voice help wizkid ministry, he had to beg davido to perform FIA at his concert, yet some fools will come out and tell me wizkid is international and bigger than Davido. Frogy baba.
mayorkun,Tiwa,phyno,tekno,olamide,tuface also performed.You're not close to making a bit of sense.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) by Gkemz: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Branzy:
FTC on Christmas day. MAMA I MADE IT

That's your only achievement for the year. when your mates are celebrating new cars, new jobs, marriages, you're here rejoicing for making ftc.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) by snowstormm(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
babakb:
See as frog voice help wizkid ministry, he had to beg davido to perform FIA at his concert, yet some fools will come out and tell me wizkid is international and bigger than Davido. Frogy baba.

Hope you know Wizkid is also performing at his concert....so,davido also begged Wizkid right?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) by Mryacks: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Achillesdam500:
Love the duo

My two favourite music stars in Naija!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alicia Keys: Don't You Just Love Her? / Karen Igho Celebrates Birthday At The Orphanage (Pictures) / See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.