Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] (2323 Views)

Why The EFCC Is Hounding Allen Onyeama, Air Peace CEO - Leaders.ng / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors / I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by LastlyFREEDOM: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
A Human Rights Lawyer, Barrister Johnmary Chukwukasi Jideobi, shared the picture of the EFCC official that had the audacity to slap the wife of Dr. Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma [INNOSON]. The Activist Lawyer wrote this on his wall:

"Assuming , arguendo [without conceding] that Dr. Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma [INNOSON] committed a crime necessitating his arrest by the EFCC operatives, what could have emboldened this fellow to land a slap on the cheek of INNOSON's wife amidst the ensuing melee? The Deputy Senate President, Distinguished Senator Ike Ekweremadu raised this troubling issue on the floor of the Senate which the Nigerian Senate roundly condemned with a remarkable unanimity.
If this fellow is the culprit that slapped INNOSON's wife [In any event, the Commission owes the Nigerian nation an abiding duty to identify the correct person assuming he is not the culprit], the authorities must set a loud example of him. Together, we can #ENDIMPUNITY."

What do you think should happen to the EFCC operative by law?

Source: https://web.facebook.com/jideobi.johnmary1

1 Like

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Stemkay: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
H
Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Omeokachie: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Unfortunate fella that does not know that he is only but a pawn!

2 Likes

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by maslong(m): 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
He Luke's like Yoruba man . No offence mean biko.
abegi op can you confirm his name for us please.
Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Pierohandsome: 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Because it is innosons' wife the whole nation including the senate is boiling. What of the countless number of innocent youths been brutalized by security agent, has senate ever raised a motion in the house to condemn it?

They have been doing it to innocent poor people and getting away with it so they have to upgrade.

Saraki and Ekweremmadu's wife will be the next

6 Likes

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
Why didn't she slap him back immediately, turn your left cheek next time. Internet people don't have strength to fight

1 Like

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by ggoldmine: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
So campaign was all of a sudden launched because innoson's wife was slapped. What about those who beat their wives? What about those who were shot without reason by security officials?

In as much as I don't support this nefarious attitude from the official, we should not wait for affluent or popular people to face the same scene before 'launching a campaign'.

4 Likes

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by project8(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
see head abeg
Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by sKeetz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
By their cone shaped head, you shall know them grin grin
Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by vicadex07(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
He is even Igbo sef. Look at his flat head grin

2 Likes

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by vicadex07(m): 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
maslong:
He Luke's like Yoruba man . No offence mean biko.
abegi op can you confirm his name for us please.

with that signature trapezium shaped head. Your eyes or brain dey pain u...

7 Likes

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Rityonyi(f): 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
k
Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by idu1(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
How are we sure he's the one?

3 Likes

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Odobaone: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
OK na
Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
ggoldmine:
So campaign was all of a sudden launched because innoson's wife was slapped. What about those who beat their wives? What about those who were shot without reason by security officials?

In as much as I don't support this nefarious attitude from the official, we should not wait for affluent or popular people to face the same scene before 'launching a campaign'.
Let them take the bill board to Festac na,nonsense.
Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by vicadex07(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
sKeetz:
By their cone shaped head, you shall know them grin grin

...look at this dumb illiterate. It's a pity that you don't know shape of a cone.

1 Like

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by sKeetz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
vicadex07:

...look at this dumb illiterate. It's a pity that you don't know shape of a cone.

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Nutase: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
You guys are crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by vicadex07(m): 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
sKeetz:

grin

1 Like

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by ogbeniolola: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
When MKO Abiola was beaten by naval ratings, nothing happened!.....if Ekweremadu and the likes wish, let them shout from now till the next election, Innoson will answer charges for forgery of documents!

Ekweremandu is an idle senator and a sectional champion. We have some eminent corporate figures like Ifeanyi Uba, Femi Otedola, Wale Tinubu etc all of whom have had issues with their banks or regulatory authorities, yet they didn't have to whip up ethnic sentiments before resolving their issues; so why would Innoson be untouchable? I'm sure if Erastus Akingbola was Igbo, Ekweremandu would still be barking on the floor of the senate as if he is the only igbo senator!.......I trust Senator Hope Uzodinma will never indulge in trivialities like this; He is one of the finest igbo senators that has a national appeal.

Why would Madam Innoson resort to ethnic sentiments because of some commercial dispute with its banker? And some zombies were shamefully calling out igbos to close their accounts when available record shows there are igbos on the board of the bank and the bank indeed has more igbo employee than any other ethnic group! If i may ask, how many non-igbos are on the pay-roll of Innoson? Perhaps what this Madam has unwittingly done to her husband 's reputation with her attitude will disconnect Innoson from other banks with whom it has business dealings as they are following this issue as it 's unfolding....An injury to one bank is an injury to all other banks.

So which way Innoson LLC (i.e Local liability company) or Innoson PLC (i.e Public Liability Company)?

2 Likes

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by PenSniper: 12:57am On Dec 26, 2017
The left-overs of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand's executioners at work with their tribephobia again.

2 Likes

Re: See The The EFCC Operative Who Slapped INNOSON'S Wife [pic] by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2017
...see how him look like DEATH.........
Poor and wretched looking

MAKE this man no join NEPA ooooo
His facie says it all.
I pity his wife.....

(1) (Reply)

4-day FREE eTraining: Learn How To Earn Up To $4000 Per Month / Just Saved A Bunch Of Money On My Car Insurance! / How I Made Over A Million Naira Selling A Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.