Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception (616 Views)

Why The Deception & Who Is Right / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception by Freegift75: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Praise The Lord ..................Halleluyah
Testimony Time

In year 2006, I got engaged with my Church lady for marriage and we both deliberately concealed this affairs from everyone.

In 2007, few months to our wedding, we broke the conjugal news to our Senior Pastor. To our amazement the Pastor declined to our proposal. His assertion was that, we cant be compatible so he was not going to support the wedding nor give any consent.

At this juncture, we had already made up our minds. But when the Pastor observed that we were almost fixing date for wedding, he gave me backseat, ordered that I must not mount the pulpit since I refused to obey him.

That same year, I deceased from going to church. I even decided not to attend any church at all. And with this decision, I fixed wedding date but snubbed church activities. We went for REGISTRY and from there to RECEPTION. This act became the talk of the town that an Asst Pastor married outside the Church.

To the glory of God, the wedding was wonderful...take note without any Pastor's blessing. And since 2007 I and my wife stopped from going to any church instead.

The shock of the town emanated when my wife put to bed and we were blessed with a bouncing baby boy. The people expectation was where to get a Pastor to officiate for the 8th day christening. On this fateful day, I had blessed my baby Son as early as 5am by myself before the arrival of guests in the afternoon. As many guests who honoured the invitation, they only met party, wine and dine very surplus.

This same applicable during our second offspring because for the first five years of our marriage, none of us dared attended any church. That shows I married a woman of understanding, who ensured in the absence of church we had family devotion daily.

After the fifth year, I honourned my wife's plea for her to be attending a nearby church, but I made up my mind never to go to anychurch, even by mere invitation to any event.

11 years down the lane, no pastor's prophetic prayer, no tithe payment, no seed sowing, no fasting, no vigil and no deliverance and crusade. But all is well with my Soul and family.

God has been faithful to me. He sees the HEART and I ensure I remain holy in my little capacity. I no dey clubbing, no womanising, no alchohol, no bad peer and but a heart full of charity and hospitability.

Today, I look at the goodness of God in my family, with the gift of a marbelous house full of ✋ boys. I say THANK YOU GOD

3 Likes

Re: TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception by greatnaija01: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
wow... AWESOME... such a testimony but errrmmmm WHAT SCRIPTURE DID U USE TO REVOKE "...not forsaking the assembly of the brethren"? pls what scripture did you use to LEAVE ministry(shebi u were an assisting pastor? or is it man who called you or God?)

what scripture did you use to avoid winning souls to your churchless lifestyle... MY BRODA-MAN.... you are living in self-righteous deceit.

I UNDERSTAND, THE TITHING STUFF, or even PASTORIAL ISSUES... cos of its usually politics but GOD, THE MOST HIGH GOD OF THE BIBLE DIDNT LEAD YOU DOWN THIS PATH... you lead yourself.

if you continue like this and make heaven, HELL will have to revisit many things and some people there will be made to enter heaven

2 Likes

Re: TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception by sehin79(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
congratulations on your testimony,well church going does not make you a christian nor make God lOVE YOU any less.because God also love unbelievers
but as a christian you would make church going a priority,because of the cooperate atmosphere,and because its gives you the opportunity to be ministered and also minister to others,and improve your christian life.as we understand jesus also made it a priority of going to church. luke 4:16
and the early apostles also did that often too.
so i would admonish you to forgive,and find a church you are comfortable with to go.stay bless
Re: TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception by Freegift75: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow... AWESOME... such a testimony but errrmmmm WHAT SCRIPTURE DID U USE TO REVOKE "...not forsaking the assembly of the brethren"? pls what scripture did you use to LEAVE ministry(shebi u were an assisting pastor? or is it man who called you or God?)

what scripture did you use to avoid winning souls to your churchless lifestyle... MY BRODA-MAN.... you are living in self-righteous deceit.

I UNDERSTAND, THE TITHING STUFF, or even PASTORIAL ISSUES... cos of its usually politics but GOD, THE MOST HIGH GOD OF THE BIBLE DIDNT LEAD YOU DOWN THIS PATH... you lead yourself.

if you continue like this and make heaven, HELL will have to revisit many things and some people there will be made to enter heaven

This shows the level of your understanding. So I cant rebuke or scold you. Church going is an invention of the mind. It is not the activities in the church that is paramount but the nature of the MIND. The whole universe is the product of the mind. My Mind is at peace and function well while away from the church.
Re: TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception by greatnaija01: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
bro leave psychology alone.... HUMAN EXISTENCE IS BEYOND MIND.... we are Spirits living in a BODY... quote me a scripture that supports what you doing.
Freegift75:

This shows the level of your understanding. So I cant rebuke or scold you. Church going is an invention of the mind. It is not the activities in the church that is paramount but the nature of the MIND. The whole universe is the product of the mind. My Mind is at peace and function well while away from the church.

1 Like

Re: TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception by Freegift75: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
bro leave psychology alone.... HUMAN EXISTENCE IS BEYOND MIND.... we are Spirits living in a BODY... quote me a scripture that supports what you doing.

Bros your own too much
face your business
Re: TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception by enilove(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Freegift75:
Praise The Lord ..................Halleluyah
Testimony Time

In year 2006, I got engaged with my Church lady for marriage and we both deliberately concealed this affairs from everyone.

In 2007, few months to our wedding, we broke the conjugal news to our Senior Pastor. To our amazement the Pastor declined to our proposal. His assertion was that, we cant be compatible so he was not going to support the wedding nor give any consent.

At this juncture, we had already made up our minds. But when the Pastor observed that we were almost fixing date for wedding, he gave me backseat, ordered that I must not mount the pulpit since I refused to obey him.

That same year, I deceased from going to church. I even decided not to attend any church at all. And with this decision, I fixed wedding date but snubbed church activities. We went for REGISTRY and from there to RECEPTION. This act became the talk of the town that an Asst Pastor married outside the Church.

To the glory of God, the wedding was wonderful...take note without any Pastor's blessing. And since 2007 I and my wife stopped from going to any church instead.

The shock of the town emanated when my wife put to bed and we were blessed with a bouncing baby boy. The people expectation was where to get a Pastor to officiate for the 8th day christening. On this fateful day, I had blessed my baby Son as early as 5am by myself before the arrival of guests in the afternoon. As many guests who honoured the invitation, they only met party, wine and dine very surplus.

This same applicable during our second offspring because for the first five years of our marriage, none of us dared attended any church. That shows I married a woman of understanding, who ensured in the absence of church we had family devotion daily.

After the fifth year, I honourned my wife's plea for her to be attending a nearby church, but I made up my mind never to go to anychurch, even by mere invitation to any event.

11 years down the lane, no pastor's prophetic prayer, no tithe payment, no seed sowing, no fasting, no vigil and no deliverance and crusade. But all is well with my Soul and family.

God has been faithful to me. He sees the HEART and I ensure I remain holy in my little capacity. I no dey clubbing, no womanising, no alchohol, no bad peer and but a heart full of charity and hospitability.

Today, I look at the goodness of God in my family, with the gift of a marbelous house full of ✋ boys. I say THANK YOU GOD

All the poster above are wonderful and their suggestions worth considering.

Op, forgive the pastor and join another bible believing Church.
This will make your adversaries , the devils , to be put to shame. Even your former pastor might be happy seeing you have not joined another church .

You can pray for God's guidance regarding which church He would like you to join.

God bless you.
Re: TESTIMONY: 11 Years Of No Church Address: Enough Of The Deception by Freegift75: 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
enilove:

All the poster above are wonderful and their suggestions worth considering.

Op, forgive the pastor and join another bible believing Church.
This will make your adversaries , the devils , to be put to shame. Even your former pastor might be happy seeing you have not joined another church .

You can pray for God's guidance regarding which church He would like you to join.

God bless you.

Thanks������

(1) (Reply)

. / Jihad: Plot To Ilamize Nigeria Leaked / Your Women Are Prostitutes - Muslim Terrorist Group Tells Canadians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.