Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Covenant Steps To The Fulfilment Of Prophecies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covenant Steps To The Fulfilment Of Prophecies. (615 Views)

Could Russia's Invasion Of Ukraine Be A Fulfilment Of Biblical Prophecy? / Pastor Adeboye Releases 2021 Prophecies (full List Of Prophecies) / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Steps To The Fulfilment Of Prophecies. by planetzoom: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2018
Our level of spiritual understanding of the truth determines the level of profitability we are entitled to.
Matthew 13:23
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
The understanding factor determines the yield of individuals.
Proverbs 21:16
Whoever strays from the path of prudence comes to rest in the company of the dead.
Simply put, lack of understanding makes a believer like an unbeliever. We must therefore understand how the prophetic works so we don’t get frustrated in the process.
1. The prophetic are ordained to engender signs.
Signs are out of this world kind of happenings.
Psalms 74:9
The prophetic word sets the stage for signs and wonders.
“By this time next year…”
Although God had prophesied that we are for signs and wonders (Isaiah 8:18) We see not our signs. Why?
Prophets are triggers for signs and wonders.
The Prophetic word sets the stage for signs and wonders.
Everything God is saying about you are triggers for signs and wonders; all you need do is believe them and you find signs and wonders come as proof of God’s confirmation.
2. Prophecies are not religious wishes; they are the unfolding of divine agenda.
Prophecies are not mere human wishes They are not things to hype you up.
Joshua 21:45
Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass.
God’s word unveils God’s general word for us, and prophets come to signal the time for that agenda in our lives.
3. Prophecies are not motivational statements, they are the unfolding of divine agenda. They are not scientific predictions but the unveiling of divine plan.
Isaiah 14:24
The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:
How powerful are prophecies?
1. Prophecies carry inbuilt capacity within them for fulfilment.
Luke 1:34-35
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Every prophetic word carries the capacity to bring them to pass.
You can’t arrange the fulfilment of the prophecy. It carries within it the power of the Most High to bring it to pass.
No matter how heavy the statements are, it has inbuilt power to fulfill itself. God’s ways are past finding out (Eccl. 11:5)
Allow God to have his way in your life instead of bothering yourself about the how.
How God speaks
a. God speaks according to what he can do and will do; not what you or me can do.
Gen 22:16-17
and said, “By Myself I have sworn, declares the LORD, because you have done this thing and have not withheld your son, your only son, 17indeed I will greatly bless you, and I will greatly multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens and as the sand which is on the seashore; and your seed shall possess the gate of their enemies. 18″In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”
b. God speaks according to his capacity to perform, not our inability to respond.
For mocking God’s capacity, the man on whose hand the King rested died (2 Kings 7:20). It is foolishness to bother about God, He is the maker of heaven and earth.
What will take place in your life this year, 50 years of struggle can’t accomplish it, if you will let God have his way. It is in your hands and my hands. With God nothing shall be impossible (Luke 1:37)
c. God speaks according to his integrity (Matthew 24:35) Numbers 23:19
It is impossible for God to lie (Heb 6:18)
4. Prophetic words are spiritual seeds.
1 Peter 1:23; 2 Peter 1:19
If they are seeds, they will have to be cultivated before they can bear fruits for fulfilment. Until a seed is sown, tended and nurtured, it never bears fruits. We must sow and nuture the prophetic word in our hearts according to scriptural dictates so it can bring fruits for fulfilment.
To cultivate the prophetic seed, we must believe it, receive it and subscribe to the demands thereof. Luke 1:45
You scorn the word, you miss it. You believe and receive the word as authentic, you are on your path to seeing it fulfilled.
Any prophetic word you don’t receive, you have no part or lot in its fulfillment.
In the name of Jesus, receive grace to believe the prophetic word. Receive grace to believe without any reservations.
Subscribe to the demand: Make for me first. If you don’t subscribe to the demands, the fulfilment thereof is not in view. Every prophetic word comes with a demand on your life and my life.
Demands:
Kingdom stewardship. If you are not out to serve God, you may not see his word fulfilled. Your commitment to serve God and his kingdom entitles you to the great agenda God has for you.
No Christian can walk in financial fortune without engaging the demands of tithing, and without jumping at opportunities for sacrifice: tithing to secure the blessings, sacrifice to open new chapters for your life.
“My blessing is in God’s hands with whom I have a covenant. I have a covenant with God of eternal supplies.”

You are not damned because there is no helper; you are damned because you are disconnected. These things don’t work by wishing, they work by working.
In the name of Jesus, this year must answer to you openly.

Every prophecy we desire to see fulfilled must be planted in our hearts and treated according to scriptures. Proverbs 4:20-22.
Don’t let the circumstances of life erode the validity of God’s word in your life.
5. Prophetic words are for set times.
Genesis 21:2 This is a set time for you because your long awaited year has come!
The year will be a year of unusual speed for you in Jesus name!

When God’s hand comes upon you, divine speed is the result.

(1) (Reply)

. / Jihad: Plot To Ilamize Nigeria Leaked / Hundreds Flock To Cathedral’s ‘beyonce Mass’ Blending Secular Pop Star’s Music W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.