Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas (82124 Views)

40 Funny Pictures To Spice Your Weekend / What A Funny Picture Of The Day! / Funny Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by purem(m): 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
immortal145:
una try 2 make me laf small...but e no werk... tongue

If u don't laugh now ehn

Then someone needs to contact ur village ppl....

Cc Hozier

6 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by martineverest(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
SwissGeneva:
Y[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]GUYS WALLAHI GUYE... I HAVE LAUGHED, CRIED, SHED TEARS AND EVERYONE AT THE JOINT THINKS AM MAAAADD... IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU... UR ANCESTORS WILL BLESS U... EVEN IYA BASIRA WILL FORGET TO ASK YOU FOR MONEY IN 2018. YOU MADE MY DAY.....
same here
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by medolab90(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hosier hozier hozier

You made my Christmas great

Can't stop laughing grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
Dimples129:

We should fry beans undecided

someone cannot toast you in peace again hian undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by medolab90(m): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hozier hozier hozier

You made my Christmas great

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by TeetoEsq(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
when your brought up open your secrets to your rivals....

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Krafty006: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
lol
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by vivie01(f): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hozier:
Lol

Hozier, just seeing your thread grin

I can relate with that driving to airport and the person gets to London before you reach home but this time its not London its another state. The holdup was so serious that day that the visitor called that she was about to reach house while we were yet to reach home, lol grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Trunaijian: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
some...

5 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by purem(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
For the ones that are yet to laugh on this thread.....

May ur village ppl release ur laughter b4 on the one one

Cc Oyindidi coman laugh small na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
To the op who created this thread.

10 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by labelle123(f): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
you've made my day lol
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by labelle123(f): 9:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
you've made my day lol ;Dyou've made my day lol
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
vivie01:

Hozier, just seeing your thread grin

I can relate with that driving to airport and the person gets to London before you reach home but this time its not London its another state. The holdup was so serious that day that the visitor called that she was about to reach house while we were yet to reach house, lol grin grin
Lol, if you are talking about local travel that has happened to me too. Dropped a colleague at the airport on way to Calabar, nigga still got to his destination before I got to the office. I'm like WTF?

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by sochey(f): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
I couldn't stop laughing all the way....this is the dopest thing ever.....THANKS OP
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
labelle123:
you've made my day lol ;Dyou've made my day lol
At least gimme Christmas chicken na.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by hotspec(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Guy, u try o. Dt one about ur mum beating ur siblings and u be like, mum, I've finished mopping the street got me lolrotf.

See d one above me again, YES, I ARE. kikikikikikkkkkkiiii

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
To the op who created this thread.

Bros I no dey take alcohol o, na only kunu I dey drink.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
okonja:

Aww, you have a cute smile smiley smiley

Thank you king smiley
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Martin0(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Linux007:

You two get a room

gringrin
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
hotspec:
Guy, u try o. Dt one about ur mum beating ur siblings and u be like, mum, I've finished mopping the street got me lolrotf.

See d one above me again, YES, I ARE. kikikikikikkkkkkiiii
Bros I have thousands of funny memes and pictures, I collect them for fun. grin

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by vivie01(f): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hozier:
Lol, if you are talking about local travel that has happened to me too. Dropped a colleague at the airport on way to Calabar, nigga still got to his destination before I got to the office. I'm like WTF?

LOL. Honestly, I was surprised that day. They were going to Abeokuta and they entered the town before we reached home grin
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
sochey:
I couldn't stop laughing all the way....this is the dopest thing ever.....THANKS OP
Where is my Christmas gift? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by doctorseven: 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by emmk: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
I don laff bele die no be small.
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by TeetoEsq(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
ooops

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by psalmsonovic(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
let me drop these.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Hector723(m): 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
nice one bro,u too much
Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hehe

3 Likes

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
vivie01:

LOL. Honestly, I was surprised that day. They were going to Abeokuta and they entered the town before we reached home grin
Are you not worried about this tomorrow? cheesy

Re: Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas by ozy4christ(f): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
hozier ,tanx a lot for putting smile on my face o ,Merry Christmas dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Calaba Girl Visits You. (pix So Funny) / Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.