Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future - Investment Ads (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future (20904 Views)

Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education / We Buy Dollar Currency / Rainbow Currency For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2020
It is your goal to predict the outcome of up to 162 soccer games at the Nations League presented by UEFA Group Stage. Each time when your prediction is correct, you will go up one prize level. The more outcomes you predict correctly, the higher your prize level will be. If you predict more outcomes (winner or tie) correctly than all other participants, you win

1 MILLION YEM

You need to enter a prediction for at least 100 games during the UEFA Nations League 2020 to win a prize.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2020
Casanye:
A Swiss Asset Management Company is now ready to accept Yem deposit and pay back interest to Yem holders in Fiat Currencies. A reservation could be made here http://swissdigitalfunds.com/

For those that called Yem shit coin here they can please kindly send me theirs at a cheap rate.
A Swiss Asset Management Company is now ready to accepted Yem deposit and pay back interest to Yem holders in Fiat Currencies. A reservation could be made here http://swissdigitalfunds.com/

For those that called Yem shit coin here they can please kindly send me theirs at a cheap rate.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2020
Casanye:
A Swiss Asset Management Company is now ready to accepted Yem deposit and pay back interest to Yem holders in Fiat Currencies. A reservation could be made here http://swissdigitalfunds.com/

How much you go pay per Yem, i need money urgently
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2020
blaquemyc:

If you have up to 100,000 unit of yem, inbox me the price you want to sell.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by calebify1(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2020
blaquemyc:
He'll offer you a ridiculous amount.

Selling below market price is something you'll regret later.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by calebify1(m): 12:31am On Sep 10, 2020
Casanye:

If you have up to 100,000 unit of yem, inbox me the price you want to sell.

So that you'll price something worth over 57mil for 10k. I laugh.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Zimzy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2020
Please How much is a YEM to naira Presently? I wish to stock some.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by calebify1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zimzy:
About 612naira. 1.57$
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zimzy:
interested in buying?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by calebify1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Am surprised this thread went dormant with all the development going on with yem.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
calebify1:
Am surprised this thread went dormant with all the development going on with yem.
what is the latest news bro
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2021
Is this thread dead already??
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 11:26am On Jan 06, 2021
For where, we just had a mind blowing webinar yesterday, the excitement was something else, overload of good news. This year is our year.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
Casanye:
For where, we just had a mind blowing webinar yesterday, the excitement was something else, overload of good news. This year is our year.
abeg spill the news, na java phone i dey use now so i have limited access to the web.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wait for the webinar recap, it was an information over load, the bridge coin will be likely be accessible by February so those who wants to change their Yem to fiat can do that easily.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Casanye:
Wait for the webinar recap, it was an information over load, the bridge coin will be likely be accessible by February so those who wants to change their Yem to fiat can do that easily.
pls do keep us up to date cuz some of us depend on for the latest info for the obvious reasons. thanks

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2021
For those that want to participate in the LAM ( liquid assets management) where you can be able to exchange your Yem for bridge coin, stake your Yem for 20% monthly fiat payment and using your Yem to buy assets like gold, silver, stocks etc
You can now reserve your Yem here www.likquid.com and wait till 15th February when the program will start fully.
The minimum number of Yem you will be allowed for now is 100yem and maximum is 100,000yem.
An individual Yem owner is expected to deposit a maximum of $500,000 in the LAM program for now.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Dckjoh: 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
This thread would be remembered one day on Nairaland.
People should just watch out for yem.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by seglabsy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Casanye:
For those that want to participate in the LAM ( liquid assets management) where you can be able to exchange your Yem for bridge coin, stake your Yem for 20% monthly fiat payment and using your Yem to buy assets like gold, silver, stocks etc
You can now reserve your Yem here www.likquid.com and wait till 15th February when the program will start fully.
The minimum number of Yem you will be allowed for now is 100yem and maximum is 100,000yem.
An individual Yem owner is expected to benefit a maximum of $500,000 in the LAM program for now.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by seglabsy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Casanye:
An individual Yem owner is expected to benefit a maximum of $500,000 in the LAM program for now.
i have deposited my own too infact we have a club called yem club africa if anyone want to join the club to be able to get more update on yem or you want to buy yem,whatsapp me on 08032432089
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Nigerianquest: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hello nairalanders,

Pls how can I switch my YEM to real money that'll be in my bank account. Pls if you know, kindly share.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
The Liquidity assets management program provides the opportunity for you. www.likquid.com
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by okioki1: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
calebify1:

He'll offer you a ridiculous amount.

Selling below market price is something you'll regret later.
Me I just want to trust Yem if anyone buys my 200 Yem even if it's otc or trade will make me buy and promote yem currency [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Casanye:
The Liquidity assets management program provides the opportunity for you.
www.likquid.com
pls, can you point me in the right direction to change my yem to fiat, I just don't understand the structure/how liquid.com operates. I've deposited some yem there but can't make headway. Pls I need to pay my rent, I really need your help on this
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Turndera(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
I think Yem is the most misleading project of all time that has remained active even after complains and manipulation.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Turndera:
I think Yem is the most misleading project of all time that has remained active even after complains and manipulation.
it's useless to say the least,
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Godmademan(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2022
I don't even remember my login. I get no telling to waste
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Miogiyem: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.