Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future - Investment Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future (20909 Views)

Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education / We Buy Dollar Currency / Rainbow Currency For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
In my post this morning, I stated that a Microsoft Surface Pro 6 laptop would be listed on the Twnkl Shop website tonight. It has been listed. Let me use this listing to explain how the Twnkl Shop smart contracts work. The smart contracts have three options. Option 1, Option 2 and Option 3.
Option 1 has a target price for Rainbow Currency of $0.05 and a target time frame of 8 months.
Option 2 has a target price for Rainbow Currency of $0.10 and a target time frame of 12 months.
Option 3 has a target price for Rainbow Currency of $0.20 and a target time frame of 16 months.

The current price of Rainbow Currency is $0.01 per unit, the person reserving who selects Option 1 expects the price of Rainbow Currency to rise from its current price of $0.01 to $0.05 on or before 8 months. It is important to note that if the price of Rainbow Currency rises to $0.05 in 4 months the smart contract would be activated in 4 months, meaning that the smart contract does not have to wait for 8 months to be executed.

For the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 laptop that was listed on the Twnkl Shop website, the price of the laptop in fiat currency is $1,600. Anyone who wants to reserve with Option 1 has to have 384 TSHC, Option 2 costs 192 TSHC while Option 3 costs 96 TSHC. As at today 384 TSHC can be bought for $384 as 1 TSHC is equal to $1. So basically, I can buy 384 TSHC for $384 use it to reserve this laptop and if the price of Rainbow Currency rises to $0.05 anytime within the next 8 months the smart contract would be activated and I end up owning the laptop that costs $1,600. This is how the Twnkl Shop smart contracts are beneficial to buyers of luxury items that cost $500 and above. Let us look at the flipside, if the price of Rainbow Currency fails to hit $0.05 anytime within 8 months, the smart contract would not be activated and my TSHC would be returned to me. If the price hits $0.03 instead of $0.05 the TSHC that would be returned to me would have 3 times the value it was because when I reserved it the price of Rainbow Currency was $0.01 but when it was returned to me the price of Rainbow Currency was $0.03

Below are screenshots of the listing of the Microsoft Surface Pro 6 laptop.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Cooleasy(m): 5:25am On Jun 07, 2019
twnklshop:
Updates are underway in your PerNum Wallet making it more user-friendly. More updates are happening over the coming days and we will keep everyone posted.

Log in to your Pernum Wallet and click on WALLET and you would see that you would be able to see the US Dollar value and Naira value of your Rainbow Currency, Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC), Twnkl Mobility Coin (TMC), Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC) and Twnkl Shopping Coin (TSHC).

All those who contact me for free Rainbow Currency would also be able to see the naira value of the free Rainbow Currency I send to them immediately the Rainbow Currency arrives their PerNum Wallet.

I believe so much in Rainbow Currency, the problem we have is that we have no media publicity. I expect that we would have media publicity world wide in July/August this year. The media publicity would make millions of people around the world to hear about Rainbow Currency and the records we have made in the crypto space. I am already aware of these achievements and I have seen the big picture. I do not want Nigerians to be left out. Normally I would have asked Nigerians to buy Rainbow Currency now that the price is very cheap (about 4 naira per unit) and many Nigerians even students and youth corpers can afford to buy one thousand units or a few thousand units. But there are 2 reasons why I would not persuade Nigerians to buy Rainbow Currency;

1. There are a lot of scams in Nigeria and it is difficult for many Nigerians to discern what is genuine and what is a fraud

2. I find it difficult to beg anybody to spend money on what I know would be beneficial to him or her.

So what I have decided to do is to give a gift of between 100 and 200 units of Rainbow Currency to Nigerians who are interested for FREE. This would make them own Rainbow Currency and enter the world of crypto RISK FREE. When they see the vision, if they decide to buy more units they are free to do so. I intend to give free units of Rainbow Currency to 3,000 Nigerians between now and midnight on June 30, 2019. Nigerian students, youth corpers, low income workers, high income workers, business men, politicians, unemployed etc any Nigerian who is interested would receive free cryptocurrency as long as the person contacts me before midnight on June 30, 2019. There is a fervent need to make Rainbow Currency popular in Nigeria.
Please how can I get the free Rainbow cryptocurrencies? I am interested. Please reply me with guidance. Thanks.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cooleasy:

Please how can I get the free Rainbow cryptocurrencies? I am interested. Please reply me with guidance. Thanks.

Please send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature, I would respond with the procedure and you would receive free Rainbow Currency from me within one hour.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Cooleasy(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
twnklshop:

Please send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature, I would respond with the procedure and you would receive free Rainbow Currency from me within one hour.
But I have sent at least two whatsapp messages to the same number; you read them but you are yet to reply, since morning. So, what can I do now?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
ANOTHER WAY TO EARN MORE FREE RAINBOW CURRENCY

TwnklSoccer will also cover the Women's Cup 2019 Games starting today, June 7 (USA Pacific Time).

You can now pick your winning team for today and tomorrow's matches of the Women's Cup 2019.

It is your goal to predict the outcome of all 52 soccer games at the women's world championship. Each time when your prediction is wrong or when you miss to enter your prediction before the game starts, you will not move up one level. The more outcomes you predict correctly, the higher your prize level will be. If you predict all 52 outcomes correctly, you win

10 MILLION YEM

You need to enter a prediction for at least 26 games during the championship to win any prize. This means that even if all your predictions are wrong, as long as you enter predictions for 26 matches out of 52 matches you must win Rainbow Currency. But if some of your predictions are correct the amount of Rainbow Currency you would win would be higher.

Please note that there is no payment to play. Just login to the Twnkl Soccer website and select whether any match would end in Home Win, Draw or Away Win.

I urge everyone interested in earning more FREE Rainbow Currency to participate in this because the amount of Rainbow Currency you are likely to have at the end of this Women's Cup is far more than the amounts I have been giving out for free.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Akinh: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Don't know why some Nigerians are too blind to venture into this Unicorn..instead they will be investing in all this futureless token...well i have some Yem{RainbowCurrency} to sell, check my signature.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cooleasy:

But I have sent at least two whatsapp messages to the same number; you read them but you are yet to reply, since morning. So, what can I do now?

I have responded to all the messages I received this morning.

The procedure is on my June 3 post on the first page of this thread.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2019
In the ongoing Women's World Cup going on in France you can just make predictions of potential winners on the Twnkl Soccer website and win cryptocurrency. There are 11 matches between today and Wednesday, June 12, 2019.

Check my post on June 3 on the first page of this thread for the procedure of how to sign up. After you sign up, login to the same website in that post, click "campaigns" then click "twnkl soccer" to navigate to the twnkl soccer website.

The France 2019 Women's World Cup is a fun way to get free cryptocurrency. It is another easy way to enter into the world of crypto RISK FREE. It is easier to win cryptocurrency during this France 2019 Women's World Cup on Twnkl Soccer than on bet9ja. On bet9ja you have to pay money to stake and you have to get ALL your predictions correct to win money. On Twnkl Soccer you do not pay any money to make your predictions and you do not have to get ALL your predictions correct to win cryptocurrency. If you make 26 predictions out of the 52 matches you are guaranteed to win a prize even if all your 26 predictions are wrong. If some of your predictions are correct your prize increases.

Don't you think you should hurry to Twnkl Soccer and make your predictions now? Don't you think you should tell your friends that patronize bet9ja, sportybet, nairabet, 1xbet, bet365 about this?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:40am On Jun 10, 2019
20 days left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to 3,000 Nigerians. If you are interested or you know anyone who may be interested let the person know about this before the deadline.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by OKpaewu(m): 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Omo, this is soo real, they even do the conversion rate in naira for you, thank you so much op
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2019
OKpaewu:
Omo, this is soo real, they even do the conversion rate in naira for you, thank you so much op

Thank you for your observation. My offer of giving free cryptocurrency to 3,000 Nigerians continues for the next 17 days.

Please if you know anybody that is interested in cryptocurrency or blockchain simply copy my June 3 post on the first page of this thread and send to the person on whatsapp, email, telegram, facebook, twitter, instagram etc

Help to make this information reach those who need it. After midnight on June 30, 2019 I would no longer be able to give out Rainbow Currency for free. Many people would come across this thread after midnight on June 30, 2019 and wish that they saw it earlier. If you are lucky to read this post before midnight on June 30, 2019 don't you think you should spread the word to people you think would be interested?

I have even temporarily changed my nairaland signature to give more publicity to this offer.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2019
15 days left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to 3,000 Nigerians. If you are interested or you know anyone who may be interested please let the person know about this before the deadline.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
12 days left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to 3,000 Nigerians. I am happy to engage in this countdown because I know that after June 30, 2019 anybody who contacts me definitely wants to BUY Rainbow Currency because I would no longer give it out for FREE.

Enjoy this offer before the deadline.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 11:25am On Jun 20, 2019
10 days left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to 3,000 Nigerians. I am happy to engage in this countdown because I know that after June 30, 2019 anybody who contacts me definitely wants to BUY Rainbow Currency because I would no longer give it out for FREE.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2019
8 days left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to 3,000 Nigerians.

Today is a Saturday, I have enough time to attend to anyone who needs free Rainbow Currency.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Ofejiro20: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2019
I'm ready bro.. What's the way forward?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Ofejiro20:
I'm ready bro.. What's the way forward?

Send a whatsapp message to the number on my signature and you shall receive it within 1 hour.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
This is a screenshot of the Free YEM section of my pernum wallet. It shows the amount of cryptocurrency I won on Twnkl Soccer by predicting the outcomes of the matches of the UEFA Nations League. I did not buy it I won it and I would still win more by predicting outcomes of the ongoing Women's World Cup in France. When France 2019 is over and the cryptocurrency I won is credited to my pernum wallet I would post a screenshot here.

If you want to win cryptocurrency like me, sign up with the procedure on my June 3 post on the first page on this thread, then login to the Twnkl Soccer website twnkl.soccer you would be glad you did.

Everybody who signs up before midnight on June 30, 2019 is still qualified to receive free cryptocurrency from me.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:28am On Jun 24, 2019
6 days left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to 3,000 Nigerians. I am happy to engage in this countdown because I know that after June 30, 2019 anybody who contacts me definitely wants to BUY Rainbow Currency because I would no longer give it out for FREE.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2019
3 days left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to Nigerians. I am happy to engage in this countdown because I know that after June 30, 2019 anybody who contacts me definitely wants to BUY Rainbow Currency because I would no longer give it out for FREE.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by AShadow(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
twnklshop:
3 days left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to Nigerians. I am happy to engage in this countdown because I know that after June 30, 2019 anybody who contacts me definitely wants to BUY Rainbow Currency because I would no longer give it out for FREE.

I have created the account but I am not on whatsapp so how do i contact you for the free Rainbow Currency
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
AShadow:

I have created the account but I am not on whatsapp so how do i contact you for the free Rainbow Currency

You sent me an email via nairaland and I have responded. Please check your inbox.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
2 days left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to Nigerians. I am happy to engage in this countdown because I know that after June 30, 2019 anybody who contacts me definitely wants to BUY Rainbow Currency because I would no longer give it out for FREE.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Just 1 day left for me to continue sharing free cryptocurrency to Nigerians. I am happy to engage in this countdown because I know that after June 30, 2019 anybody who contacts me definitely wants to BUY Rainbow Currency because I would no longer give it out for FREE.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Hi0oyy7: 1:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Nice
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2019
Today is June 30, 2019 at midnight today my offer of free Rainbow Currency to Nigerians would end. After today I would no longer give out free Rainbow Currency to Nigerians, anyone who wants it would have to buy it. Since I announced this offer on this thread on June 3, 2019 there is not a single person who has contacted me and followed the procedure to the end that did not receive Rainbow Currency into their Pernum Wallet. For the past 27 days I have been distributing free Rainbow Currency to Nigerians.

There are some people I sent Rainbow Currency to who have not confirmed it at their end and because they have not confirmed it the Rainbow Currency is yet to show up in their Pernum Wallet. These people have up till midnight today to confirm it. At midnight I would cancel the transfers that have not been confirmed by the recipients and retrieve my Rainbow Currency.

To those who may see this post who are yet to take advantage of this offer, or you know someone who might be interested, just contact me. I have budgeted 5,000 units of Rainbow Currency to distribute today as today is the deadline. If demand is very high I would distribute another 5,000 units.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:23am On Jul 01, 2019
The time now is 12.23am my offer of free Rainbow Currency to Nigerians ended twenty three minutes ago. For the past 27 days since I announced this offer on June 3, 2019 on this thread I have transferred free Rainbow Currency to the pernum wallets of everyone who contacted me and followed the procedure I gave them. I do not think there is anybody who followed the procedure I gave them that did not receive free Rainbow Currency from me. Many people on nairaland and outside nairaland can confirm that they received free Rainbow Currency from me. I did this to make as many Nigerians as possible to enter the crypto world RISK FREE.

However there are some people I transferred free Rainbow Currency to and sent them the procedure to confirm it and pick it up. They did not confirm it. In my post earlier I confirmed that I would cancel the transfers and retrieve my Rainbow Currency. I have just done so now.

I would no longer give free Rainbow Currency to anybody, Anyone who contacts me must be willing to buy Rainbow Currency.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
twnklshop:
In the ongoing Women's World Cup going on in France you can just make predictions of potential winners on the Twnkl Soccer website and win cryptocurrency. There are 11 matches between today and Wednesday, June 12, 2019.

Check my post on June 3 on the first page of this thread for the procedure of how to sign up. After you sign up, login to the same website in that post, click "campaigns" then click "twnkl soccer" to navigate to the twnkl soccer website.

The France 2019 Women's World Cup is a fun way to get free cryptocurrency. It is another easy way to enter into the world of crypto RISK FREE. It is easier to win cryptocurrency during this France 2019 Women's World Cup on Twnkl Soccer than on bet9ja. On bet9ja you have to pay money to stake and you have to get ALL your predictions correct to win money. On Twnkl Soccer you do not pay any money to make your predictions and you do not have to get ALL your predictions correct to win cryptocurrency. If you make 26 predictions out of the 52 matches you are guaranteed to win a prize even if all your 26 predictions are wrong. If some of your predictions are correct your prize increases.

Don't you think you should hurry to Twnkl Soccer and make your predictions now? Don't you think you should tell your friends that patronize bet9ja, sportybet, nairabet, 1xbet, bet365 about this?

The France 2019 Women's World Cup ended two days ago with the USA defeating Netherlands in the final 2-0. In the Twnkl Soccer game I ended up on Level 40 and won 5,500 YEM currently worth 22,000 naira. This is cryptocurrency I won and did not buy. Twnkl Soccer is a fun way to accumulate free cryptocurrency. See the screenshot below from my Twnkl Soccer account.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Addme: 4:01am On Jul 13, 2019
twnklshop:

The France 2019 Women's World Cup ended two days ago with the USA defeating Netherlands in the final 2-0. In the Twnkl Soccer game I ended up on Level 40 and won 5,500 YEM currently worth 22,000 naira. This is cryptocurrency I won and did not buy. Twnkl Soccer is a fun way to accumulate free cryptocurrency. See the screenshot below from my Twnkl Soccer account.
Where can I locate "Campaign" and then twinki soccer in my pernum account.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2019
Addme:
Where can I locate "Campaign" and then twinki soccer in my pernum account.

I do not understand what you mean by "Campaign" please clarify.

The twnkl soccer website is www.twnkl.soccer login with your login details; your pernum, password and master pin. For those who are interested in Twnkl Soccer but have not signed up, you need to sign up first with the website on my post of June 3, 2019 on the first page of this thread, then log into the twnkl soccer website with your login details.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Addme: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
twnklshop:

I do not understand what you mean by "Campaign" please clarify.

The twnkl soccer website is www.twnkl.soccer login with your login details; your pernum, password and master pin. For those who are interested in Twnkl Soccer but have not signed up, you need to sign up first with the website on my post of June 3, 2019 on the first page of this thread, then log into the twnkl soccer website with your login details.
This......
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Addme:
No more soccer games to predict on twinksoccer

Yes there are none available at the moment. When games are available I would post here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.