Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future - Investment Ads (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future (20901 Views)

Perfect Investment Plan To Secure The Future Of Your Kid's And Their Education / We Buy Dollar Currency / Rainbow Currency For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:12am On Mar 15, 2020
twnklshop:

TwnklChain Proof of Stake February 2020

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for February 15, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for February 15, 2020 were the same as January 2020 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM per YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed BEFORE February 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (9pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on March 15, 2020.

TwnklChain Proof of Stake March 2020

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for March 15, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for March 15, 2020 were the same as February 2020 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM per YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed BEFORE March 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (9pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on April 15, 2020.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Several months ago I placed 1,100 units of Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) for sale on the TwnklBuy website. Yesterday someone in Venezuela bought it for 2,522,300 units of Rainbow Currency (YEM). I intend to sell this 2,522,300 units of Rainbow Currency to any buyer around the world. Someone in Venezuela bought the 1,100 TEC, anyone in any country can buy this 2,522,300 YEM.

As I stated in my post on this thread at 8.17pm on March 12, 2020 buying Rainbow Currency is a bet that the economy being built around Rainbow Currency would grow overtime. I advice interested buyers to read the whole post, if after reading it and they catch the vision they can contact me with the following contact details to buy part or all of it.

Mobile Number - +2348039442732.
WhatsApp - +2348129078182
Email - sovshow@gmail.com

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS FOR BUYERS IN NIGERIA

- Cash
- Bank Transfer

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS FOR BUYERS OUTSIDE NIGERIA

- International Bank Wire

Here is a link to the transaction on our blockchain. https://twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=d5M0jth9eimQ4EPwVbIhHVq28e44BgFOmrPGV6Pa

Here is a screenshot of the transaction on our blockchain.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Twnkl Estate Dream Home Service NOW OPEN!

It commenced yesterday evening (Nigerian Time).
Directions and info about the service is on the website.
For more information, please see the Twnkl Estate Webinar Recap of February 27, 2020 which is already posted.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
twnklshop:
Several months ago I placed 1,100 units of Twnkl Estate Coin (TEC) for sale on the TwnklBuy website. Yesterday someone in Venezuela bought it for 2,522,300 units of Rainbow Currency (YEM). I intend to sell this 2,522,300 units of Rainbow Currency to any buyer around the world. Someone in Venezuela bought the 1,100 TEC, anyone in any country can buy this 2,522,300 YEM.

As I stated in my post on this thread at 8.17pm on March 12, 2020 buying Rainbow Currency is a bet that the economy being built around Rainbow Currency would grow overtime. I advice interested buyers to read the whole post, if after reading it and they catch the vision they can contact me with the following contact details to buy part or all of it.

Mobile Number - +2348039442732.
WhatsApp - +2348129078182
Email - sovshow@gmail.com

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS FOR BUYERS IN NIGERIA

- Cash
- Bank Transfer

ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS FOR BUYERS OUTSIDE NIGERIA

- International Bank Wire

Here is a link to the transaction on our blockchain. https://twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=d5M0jth9eimQ4EPwVbIhHVq28e44BgFOmrPGV6Pa

Here is a screenshot of the transaction on our blockchain.

Here is a screenshot of the pernum wallet containing the 2,522,300 units of Rainbow Currency that is for sale.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
This lockdown would not stop me from preaching the gospel of Rainbow Currency (YEM) to the nations of the earth.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
A time is coming when anyone who owns just 1,000 units of Rainbow Currency would be envied. It is better to be envied than to be pitied.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Please watch this short YouTube video and you would see why you need to BUY Rainbow Currency (YEM) now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7RR6EjU1Uk&feature=youtu.be
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2020
At the webinar last night it was announced that for maximum security of our members we have established a high level identification process to comply with the highest standards of International KYC/AML regulations. Only verified members would have access to financial services within the Safe Zone. Only verified members can make financial transactions within our network.

Members who are not verified would still be able to engage in shopping, chatting, affiliate marketing and other activities that do not involve money transfers.

The verification would take effect in the coming days, it is a video verification that would involve communication with a staff of the company handling the verification. The member would be with his or her valid identification document and would show it to the staff during the process. The verification costs $10 and would be paid to the company handling the verification.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
twnklshop:

Yesterday was March 9, 2020. The 9th of every month is usually the day I pay my International Vacation Club (IVC) monthly subscription. Yesterday became the 4th successive month I have paid my monthly subscription for the 5 star Family membership category. As I stated in the post I quoted here, I intend to stay on the 5 star Family membership category for the foreseeable future.

The monthly subscription for the 5 star Family category is $169. Because I make my payment with Rainbow Currency (YEM) I enjoy a 10% discount which brings it down to $152.10 which is equivalent to 296.838 YEM.

It is in the second year of my membership of the International Vacation Club (IVC) that I would begin to enjoy massive discounts on flights and hotels on vacation trips around the world. I am always happy on the 9th of every month because it brings me closer to achieving my objective.

Here are screenshots of the transaction.

It is the 9th of the month and I am happy because later tonight my International Vacation Club (IVC) monthly subscription would be deducted from my pernum wallet. It would be the 5th successive month I have paid my monthly subscription for the 5 star Family membership category.

The travel and tourism industry is currently shut down due to the ongoing Corona Virus pandemic and the resulting lockdown of various cities around the world. But this Corona Virus pandemic would not frustrate the travel and tourism industry forever. My monthly subscription is to enable me to enjoy luxury travel long after the Corona Virus disappears.

I would post screenshots when my monthly subscription is eventually deducted. As I stated in my post on the 10th of last month, I am always happy on the 9th of every month. It is weird to be happy on the day you are due to make payments, but I see these payments as an investment that would enable me and 5 other people to enjoy luxury travel around the world. I have always loved travelling.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
As I stated in my post yesterday, my International Vacation Club (IVC) monthly subscription was deducted from my pernum wallet last night.

It is the 5th successive month I have paid my monthly subscription for the 5 star Family membership category.

The first screenshot shows the evidence of payment on the website of the International Vacation Club (IVC).

The second screenshot shows the deduction from my pernum wallet.

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 3:38am On Apr 13, 2020
Happy Easter Everyone. I came across this video a few days ago where DavinciJ an investor and trader with experience in the cryptocurrency and metals market was appealing to people to spend just $1 to buy Bitcoin in 2013. He even stated that he knows most people would not listen to the advice. He also stated "90% of you would not buy even $1 worth of Bitcoin".

This video taught me a lot. It taught me that as an internet marketer, even if over 90% of people you talk to say No to the business opportunity you are promoting, it does not mean it would not eventually succeed.

As a preacher of the gospel of Rainbow Currency (YEM) I have been screaming from the roof tops since November 2017 advising people to buy YEM, many have said No, some have bought. When Rainbow Currency cost around 4 naira per unit in June 2019 I persuaded people to buy, some bought but many people didn't listen to me. For 27 days (June 3, 2019 to June 30, 2019) I even tried to give it out for free to 3,000 Nigerians (check page 1 and page 2 of this thread) and still many people did not want it, even for free. I did not hit my target of distributing free Rainbow Currency to 3,000 Nigerians. But that did not discourage me from preaching the gospel of Rainbow Currency. When you believe something with all your heart, even if everyone in the whole world does not believe it or believe you, you keep on believing and you are ready to die believing.

This video has encouraged me to continue to preach the gospel of Rainbow Currency (YEM) everyday and everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw29h7LhEuE
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
twnklshop:

TwnklChain Proof of Stake March 2020

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for March 15, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for March 15, 2020 were the same as February 2020 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM per YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed BEFORE March 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (9pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on April 15, 2020.

TwnklChain Proof of Stake April 2020

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for April 15, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for April 15, 2020 were the same as March 2020 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM per YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed BEFORE April 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (8pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on May 15, 2020.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 10:20am On May 11, 2020
twnklshop:

It is the 9th of the month and I am happy because later tonight my International Vacation Club (IVC) monthly subscription would be deducted from my pernum wallet. It would be the 5th successive month I have paid my monthly subscription for the 5 star Family membership category.

The travel and tourism industry is currently shut down due to the ongoing Corona Virus pandemic and the resulting lockdown of various cities around the world. But this Corona Virus pandemic would not frustrate the travel and tourism industry forever. My monthly subscription is to enable me to enjoy luxury travel long after the Corona Virus disappears.

I would post screenshots when my monthly subscription is eventually deducted. As I stated in my post on the 10th of last month, I am always happy on the 9th of every month. It is weird to be happy on the day you are due to make payments, but I see these payments as an investment that would enable me and 5 other people to enjoy luxury travel around the world. I have always loved travelling.

My International Vacation Club (IVC) monthly subscription was deducted from my pernum wallet two days ago.

It is the 6th successive month I have paid my monthly subscription for the 5 star Family membership category.

If you don't have TVC its a good idea that you buy TVC today. It is a very good investment. Even if you don't have plans of travelling outside the country for whatever reason, it is still a very good investment because you can sell it in a few months or years to the millions of people around the world who want to travel to another country.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2020
How about the Las vegas 2021 10th Anniversary for Unicorn Network, do one need to subscribe to IVC to be able to travel to Las vegas then.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Umarzy(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2020
twnklshop:

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for April 15, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for April 15, 2020 were the same as March 2020 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM per YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed BEFORE April 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (8pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on May 15, 2020.

Any information regarding when RAINBOW COIN is going to be listed on exchanges?
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 2:20pm On May 13, 2020
Umarzy:

Any information regarding when RAINBOW COIN is going to be listed on exchanges?

The plan is to be listed on another exchange soon. Its in an advanced stage.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Umarzy(m): 5:29pm On May 13, 2020
twnklshop:

The plan is to be listed on another exchange soon. Its in an advanced stage.

Okay. Thanks
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:15am On May 14, 2020
Casanye:
How about the Las vegas 2021 10th Anniversary for Unicorn Network, do one need to subscribe to IVC to be able to travel to Las vegas then.

I believe a smart contract for that would soon be listed on the IVC website. When that happens those interested in the smart contract would put the required Twnkl Vacation Coin (TVC) in escrow and they need to pay their IVC monthly subscription with Rainbow Currency (YEM) or fiat currency throughout the duration that the smart contract would be running prior to the trip. So it is good to have both TVC and Rainbow Currency (YEM) in your pernum wallet while waiting for this to happen.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:00pm On May 17, 2020
twnklshop:

TwnklChain Proof of Stake May 2020

If you are participating in the TwnklChain Proof of Stake, the rewards for May 15, 2020 are now shared. You can see your rewards in your PerNum Wallet, and your Proof of Stake amount is still the same at TwnklChain.

The rewards for May 15, 2020 were the same as April 2020 (0.1% = 0.001 YEM per YEM in the Proof of Stake). You can participate in the Twnklchain Proof of Stake by depositing 100,000 YEM (One Hundred Thousand Units of Rainbow Currency) OR MORE and you would enjoy rewards on the 15th of every month.

As a reminder, if you want to participate or to adjust your Proof of Stake amount, be sure your deposit is completed BEFORE May 18, 2020 at 12pm USA Pacific Time (8pm Nigerian Time) to qualify for the next Proof of Stake rewards to be shared on June 15, 2020.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:40am On May 19, 2020
My safezonepass was just verified this morning.

Very soon only verified members would have access to financial services within the SafeZone and only verified members can make financial transactions within our network.

I am verified and I am ready to engage in financial transactions in Rainbow Currency (YEM) running into millions of US Dollars.

The wheat has been separated from the chaff.

Here is my reward for the bank level verification.

https://twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=UyWcuiNXulLbOQ1ONDXEeHMaFRDkGmYBUVNpdBnI
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2020
twnklshop:
My safezonepass was just verified this morning.

Very soon only verified members would have access to financial services within the SafeZone and only verified members can make financial transactions within our network.

I am verified and I am ready to engage in financial transactions in Rainbow Currency (YEM) running into millions of US Dollars.

The wheat has been separated from the chaff.

Here is my reward for the bank level verification.

https://twnklchain.com/transaction_details.php?hash=UyWcuiNXulLbOQ1ONDXEeHMaFRDkGmYBUVNpdBnI

Did the Idnow people insist you present your International Passport and was there video verifications. Thanks and congratulations.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 8:45pm On May 19, 2020
Casanye:

Did the Idnow people insist you present your International Passport and was there video verifications. Thanks and congratulations.

The ID Now identification expert actually asked for "my passport or ID", I had my passport so I presented it. I don't know whether other ID would have been accepted, but I believe as I was asked for passport or ID it means that it is not only passport that is accepted. I expect other people to try the video verification with other valid ID and see what happens. We learn by doing.

Yes, the verification is a video verification. They asked me to move my passport for them to see the security features on my passport and they took pictures of the security features, the front cover of my passport, the photo page of my passport and my face.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 9:23am On May 22, 2020
Unicorn Network Update May 21, 2020

MoneyPon has been upgraded with increased security.

For all those with a Verified SafeZone Pass, generally everything is the same, there are no additional restrictions on sending or receiving MoneyPons.

If you do NOT yet have a Verified SafeZone Pass, some additional controls have been put in place.

Free members (that is members who are not verified) may send a MoneyPon with a maximum of US$100 value at a time and have a maximum of US$500 in total value able to be sent through MoneyPon (this includes for all MoneyPons already done).

https://moneypon.com/

Thank you.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2020
twnklshop:

The ID Now identification expert actually asked for "my passport or ID", I had my passport so I presented it. I don't know whether other ID would have been accepted, but I believe as I was asked for passport or ID it means that it is not only passport that is accepted. I expect other people to try the video verification with other valid ID and see what happens. We learn by doing.

Yes, the verification is a video verification. They asked me to move my passport for them to see the security features on my passport and they took pictures of the security features, the front cover of my passport, the photo page of my passport and my face.
There are recent complains that members from Nigeria were not allowed to get verified with the new Nigerian passport by idnow? Direct them to write to safezone. Do you know if management is responding positively to the complain because most of my downlines and i intend to use the same passport.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:00am On Jun 05, 2020
Casanye:

There are recent complains that members from Nigeria were not allowed to get verified with the new Nigerian passport by idnow? Direct them to write to safezone. Do you know if management is responding positively to the complain because most of my downlines and i intend to use the same passport.

Yes the management of Safe Zone is making efforts to solve the problem. One of the directors of YEM Foundation who is a Nigerian has taken up the matter and it would be resolved. I would post an update here when it is solved.

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
twnklshop:

Yes the management of Safe Zone is making efforts to solve the problem. One of the directors of YEM Foundation who is a Nigerian has taken up the matter and it would be resolved. I would post an update here when it is solved.
Thanks for the information, just did a renewal of my international passport because i was finally able to get a heavy buyer only to hear they are having issues with the passport, I pray that things are sorted out on time so the investor will not loose interest.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Casanye:

Thanks for the information, just did a renewal of my international passport because i was finally able to get a heavy buyer only to hear they are having issues with the passport, I pray that things are sorted out on time so the investor will not loose interest.

Call me, there is a way we are getting around this problem so that buyers don't lose interest.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by twnklshop: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2020
twnklshop:

My International Vacation Club (IVC) monthly subscription was deducted from my pernum wallet two days ago.

It is the 6th successive month I have paid my monthly subscription for the 5 star Family membership category.

If you don't have TVC its a good idea that you buy TVC today. It is a very good investment. Even if you don't have plans of travelling outside the country for whatever reason, it is still a very good investment because you can sell it in a few months or years to the millions of people around the world who want to travel to another country.

My International Vacation Club (IVC) monthly subscription was deducted from my pernum wallet yesterday.

It is the 7th successive month I have paid my monthly subscription for the 5 star Family membership category.

I shall reap the fruit of my labour.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by movingclouds(m): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Would wanna send moneypon to anyone who needs it..
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
movingclouds:
Would wanna send moneypon to anyone who needs it..
for free? yes, i need it

1 Like

Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by Casanye(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
blaquemyc:
for free? yes, i need it
And you need to be verified to receive more than 500 yems.
Re: Buy Rainbow Currency Now For The Future by blaquemyc: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Casanye:

And you need to be verified to receive more than 500 yems.
do they accept nin slip? how about below 500 yems?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Get A Profit Profile Of Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Business / We Buy All Types Of Cryptocurrency And Giftcards / I Make Over N43,200/$120 Daily In Sairui Mall E-commerce Business, See How!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.