Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? (2997 Views)

6 And 7 Book Of Moses- See Who Actually Wrote The Mythical Books Of Moses / Traditional Rulers Called Buhari To Wade Into Innoson, Gtb Rift / A Landlocked Biafra Vs A Deadlocked Northern Nigeria, Who Actually Has The Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by patrick89(m): 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
People where screaming boycott gtb, they did not say boycott Yoruba, nor Yoruba owned banks. How did everything turn into tribalism?
People are accusing Igbo people of protecting innoson, but you're there protecting EFCC and GTB!
The truth is, most vocal people against efcc arrest were non Igbo's, but when boycott gtb started trending most Yoruba social media influencers swung into action, started making a narrative that is bias in favor of gtb.
They have since started making many hashtags and sponsoring many publications on many platforms like premium times and sahara reporters. If you have followed this from day one, you would know that this issue started since 2004. But they will carefully avoid it in their report. They have never issued any statement on this since 2004 until now.
Instead of them to pay innoson his money, they are looking for a way to discredit the man.
Now look at what will happen, innoson I know is not a man you can toss around. He is a very simple cool guy. He will come out victorious once again. And gtb will regret their action,
Most of you are jumping up and down and hurling insult on innoson are ignorant or pure haters.
Igbo people are boycotting gtb not because it is owned by Yoruba but they have been used to pull the man down. Mr Ebuka is pulling his money from GTB and dumping it in first bank, you're accusing him of tribalism, are not an unfortunate person?
You guys will always start this media fight, when the igbos take it to the next level you start calling them names..
You know how they boycotted the military vaccine. Watch out, for the next step. No be only una sabi write article...
There with be more of articles on this, but the court will have the final say. Innoson has won the 2 battles already. Waiting for the last fight at the supreme.
I wish you social media influencers well. But next time you want to accuse Igbo people of tribalism, look inward first. Thank you.

Watch the interview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YjbXY33Fes&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by AntiWailer: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by PFRB: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
So the shipping documents were actually released to him by GTB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by BabaO2: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ekweremadu and other ibo senators brought tribalism into it

14 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Afonjas
Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by BabaO2: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
patrick89:
People where screaming boycott gtb, they did not say boycott Yoruba, nor Yoruba owned banks. How did everything turn into tribalism?
People are accusing Igbo people of protecting innoson, but you're there protecting EFCC and GTB!
The truth is, most vocal people against efcc arrest were non Igbo's, but when boycott gtb started trending most Yoruba social media influencers swung into action, started making a narrative that is bias in favor of gtb.
They have since started making many hashtags and sponsoring many publications on many platforms like premium times and sahara reporters. If you have followed this from day one, you would know that this issue started since 2004. But they will carefully avoid it in their report. They have never issued any statement on this since 2004 until now.
Instead of them to pay innoson his money, they are looking for a way to discredit the man.
Now look at what will happen, innoson I know is not a man you can toss around. He is a very simple cool guy. He will come out victorious once again. And gtb will regret their action,
Most of you are jumping up and down and hurling insult on innoson are ignorant or pure haters.
Igbo people are boycotting gtb not because it is owned by Yoruba but they have been used to pull the man down. Mr Ebuka is pulling his money from GTB and dumping it in first bank, you're accusing him of tribalism, are not an unfortunate person?
You guys will always start this media fight, when the igbos take it to the next level you start calling them names..
You know how they boycotted the military vaccine. Watch out, for the next step. No be only una sabi write article...
There with be more of articles on this, but the court will have the final say. Innoson has won the 2 battles already. Waiting for the last fight at the supreme.
I wish you social media influencers well. But next time you want to accuse Igbo people of tribalism, look inward first. Thank you.

You struggled to explain nothing.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by marooh: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Na Bank COT bring the tribalism grin

1 Like

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by raymexx: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
BabaO2:

I don't expect a block head like you to understand.

8 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by patrick89(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
BabaO2:
Ekweremadu and other ibo senators brought tribalism into it

Tell us how they brought tribalism into this. Where did they mention Yoruba in this case? You know one thing with you people, you like starting problem, but we Igbo's like finishing it. Why did you guys reduce it to Yoruba vs Igbo? If someone closes his account with gtb and put it in first bank. Is he still a tribalist? If one fights for his brother he is a tribalist, but when you defend a bank because it supposedly belong to your people, it is not. Tell me make I hear!

6 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by patrick89(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
BabaO2:

Some of you have gelatinous greenish substance clogging the very part of the brain that is responsible for reasoning..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
[[s]quote author=patrick89 post=63608046] People where screaming boycott gtb, they did not say boycott Yoruba, nor Yoruba owned banks. How did everything turn into tribalism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YjbXY33Fes&feature=youtu.be[/quote][/s]

Into the dustbin it goes!

17 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by patrick89(m): 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Is that all you have ?
IFearGod:
[[s]quote author=patrick89 post=63608046] People where screaming boycott gtb, they did not say boycott Yoruba, nor Yoruba owned banks. How did everything turn into tribalism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YjbXY33Fes&feature=youtu.be[/s]

Into the dustbin it goes!

2 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by OkutaNla: 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Op is just a classic hypocrite. Everyone knows that the igbos tribalized the whole issue the moment they started their persecution complex, attributing efcc's handling and response to innocent's thuggish resistance to his tribe ('because he is igbo'), as if he's the first Nigerian that would be invited or detained by the efcc. Look, people don tire of una irritating persecution complex which you lots are fond of using to deflect from your crimes. Are igbos the only ones in Nigeria? Na so Ohanaeze chairman too talk say fuel scarcity was deliberately targeted at igbos, like y'all are suffering from collective mental illness or something.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Alawe(m): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2017
IF i am sleeping and wake up to hear the yorubas beating a war drum, i will just go back to sleep.

Myself, i have carefully studied the yorubas to find one reason that can make me to take them as serious human beings but never seen any

5 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Ever8054: 12:11am On Dec 26, 2017
sir...was it innosen that called for the boycott of Gtb or who.?...cause I believe the person or persons that called for it together with innoson Wife were the ones that brought tribalism into the matter.it is obvious that some jobless igbo youth have decided to create a job of playing the Igbo victim card for them self's.and I suspect you are one of those...the matter was between innoson and Gtb but before you know it they started shouting boycott Gtb to the gullible Igbo's.as for the immunization boycott... nobody give a f**k..because Igbo's used it as an opportunity to invite trump,Russian president and UN to come give them Biafera but as you can see they only end up making a joke of there self's.....

4 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by tiger28: 3:03am On Dec 26, 2017
patrick89:

Tell us how they brought tribalism into this. Where did they mention Yoruba in this case? You know one thing with you people, you like starting problem, but we Igbo's like finishing it. Why did you guys reduce it to Yoruba vs Igbo? If someone closes his account with gtb and put it in first bank. Is he still a tribalist? If one fights for his brother he is a tribalist, but when you defend a bank because it supposes belong to your people, it is not. Tell me make I hear!
innoson wife said "is it becAuse we are igbos"......begining of story!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by TeuBeu(m): 3:05am On Dec 26, 2017
[url]
tiger28:
Wonderful Post, Thanks for sharing this beautiful tips.
Have a Great Day. [/url http://www.teubeu.com] smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by ImperialYoruba: 4:08am On Dec 26, 2017
patrick89:

Yeye! The first action Innoson took after his release was to withdraw a suit filed against GTB and EFCC.

If he was standing on truth why withdraw a lawsuit against his accusers?

15 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by HtwoOw: 4:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Some people's brain is literally just filled with potor water

Granted everybody is biased , but from what I understand it was innonso that defrauded GTBANK

But as usual the "awa tiff" crooners all over the internet came out in droves to accuse Buhari of not wanting progress for Yeebos hence why EFCC was sent there to intimidate and probably stop innonso's operations

For those whose brain still function, you'll remember someone wrote a very long piece to explain EFCC vs innonso battle and clearly stated that FG has been one of thr biggest innonso customers

Thousands of vehicles in production for FG and millions in use, almost all federal institutions have at least 10 innonso products, personally saw 20 in a federal polytechnic I visited recently, they had buses, ambulance , let's not forget apc vehicles for police and army too

But instead of thinking and making a reasonable deduction, they chose the usual "follow follow", "we are the victim everytime" speech

I do like Ibos and respect them but unless people from that region start using their brains while curbing activities of cyber rats who always place victim card, their existence peacefully in this country will be tested by people who are fed up

14 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by patrick89(m): 4:36am On Dec 26, 2017
tiger28:
What is wrong with the question? Can EFCC invade dangote's house like that?
And where did she mention Yoruba? Why are you guys carrying our matter for head like agbo? What is it sef? Must you put your filth tribe into the issue? How did it concern Yoruba? Since the matter is between my brother, innoson, and gtb(EFCC,police)? Where did you see Yoruba there? Innoson is my brother, and he is Igbo. Where is Yoruba here?

1 Like

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by patrick89(m): 4:37am On Dec 26, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Yeye! The first action Innoson took after his release was to withdraw a suit filed against GTB and EFCC.

Olodo. If you no know something read! He only withdrew the charge of his human right, because it is already in Court filled abinitio olodo...sophisticated olodo!
Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by kolnel: 4:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Innoson wife

4 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Gotze1: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2017
OkutaNla:
Op is just a classic hypocrite. Everyone knows that the igbos tribalized the whole issue the moment they started their persecution complex, attributing efcc's handling and response to innocent's thuggish resistance to his tribe ('because he is igbo'), as if he's the first Nigerian that would be invited or detained by the efcc. Look, people don tire of una irritating persecution complex which you lots are fond of using to deflect from your crimes. Are igbos the only ones in Nigeria? Na so Ohanaeze chairman too say fuel scarcity was deliberately targeted at igbos, like y'all are suffering from collective mental illness or something.
You get time for reply. I k ow he's trying hard to blame yorubas as usual because people know they( igbos) have turned the issue tribalism. But who cares anyway.

9 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

He's no saint
Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2017
Gotze1:
You get time for reply. I k ow he's trying hard to blame yorubas as usual because people know they( igbos) have turned the issue tribalism. But who cares anyway.
Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 26, 2017
patrick89:

Olodo. If you no know something read! He only withdrew the charge of his human right, because it is already in Court filled abinitio olodo...sophisticated olodo!
your corrupt brother is not innocent,
You are just ranting up and down like a loosed canine

5 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 26, 2017
patrick89:

What is wrong with the question? Can EFCC invade dangote's house like that?
And where did she mention Yoruba? Why are you guys carrying our matter for head like agbo? What is it sef? Must you put your filth tribe into the issue? How did it concern Yoruba? Since the matter is between my brother, innoson, and gtb(EFCC,police)? Where did you see Yoruba there? Innoson is my brother, and he is Igbo. Where is Yoruba here?
I'm not Yoruba but the moment your brother source for loan from gtb bank makes it Yoruba's business

8 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Ever8054:
sir...was it innosen that called for the boycott of Gtb or who.?...cause I believe the person or persons that called for it together with innoson Wife were the ones that brought tribalism into the matter.it is obvious that some jobless igbo youth have decided to create a job of playing the Igbo victim card for them self's.and I suspect you are one of those...the matter was between innoson and Gtb but before you know it they started shouting boycott Gtb to the gullible Igbo's.as for the immunization boycott... nobody give a f**k..because Igbo's used it as an opportunity to invite trump,Russian president and UN to come give them Biafera but as you can see they only end up making a joke of there self's.....
My dear they are bunches of illiterates
You can't reason with them this applies to the same literate illiterates amongst them

5 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Gotze1: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Alawe:
IF i am sleeping and wake up to hear the yorubas beating a war drum, i will just go back to sleep.

Myself, i have carefully studied the yorubas to find one reason that can make me to take them as serious human beings but never seen any
See consolation. They never even thought of warning you, you people have ran to ICC. Lol, who takes you igbo people serious before. Na so that one called kanu talked say he go enter Lagos and shut it down with heart chest beat. Till today, we no see him pass bini. Same chest beating that his fellow did that if buhari should enter east, blood will flow, their old will flow. Buhari entered, waved at them, tell it to their face to forget biafra. Instead to do as they chest beated, they went into hiding only to come out to threatened their people with death if they vote. The people voted and nothing they couldn't do. Na those kind peeps I go come take serious. Yinmu

10 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2017
Gotze1:
See consolation. They never even thought of warning you, you people have ran to ICC. Lol, who takes you igbo people serious before. Na so that one called kanu talked say he go enter Lagos and shut it down with heart chest beat. Till today, we no see him pass bini. Same chest beating that his fellow did that if buhari should enter east, blood will flow, their old will flow. Buhari entered, waved at them, tell it to their face to forget biafra. Instead to do as they chest beated, they went into hiding only to come out to threatened their people with death if they vote. The people voted and nothing they couldn't do. Na those kind peeps I go come take serious. Yinmu
My guy Hi 5 ..
You nailed it

8 Likes

Re: Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 26, 2017
patrick89:
Is that all you have ?
You're hypocritical rubbish

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Pose With Animal They Killed(photo) / FG Reduces Miners’ Royalties Rate To 3.5% / We Have Been Fooled-this Is The Real Death Of Abacha And Not Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.