Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

1moregist.com (under Construction) Is Hiring 3 Writers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 1moregist.com (under Construction) Is Hiring 3 Writers (461 Views)

How Do I Take Down The "Under Construction" Banner / 3 Writers Needed Urgently - 35K For 2 Weeks Project / How Can I Remove Page Under Construction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1moregist.com (under Construction) Is Hiring 3 Writers by ThatCEO: 6:54am On Dec 26, 2017
It's our vision to encourage more original content on the Nigerian news and entertainment scene and we are searching for writers with the same mindset.

Ideal Candidate
1. Good comprehension skills as all news article will be rewritten. . We are not paying writers to copy and paste, otherwise, we can do that ourselves.

2. Ability to craft headlines that will grab attention.

3. Good pictures only, we shall provide picture compression tools n filter tools.

4. All posts MUST have pictures, and you must censor X-rated pics at the chest and around the bum ONLY.

5. Ideal candidate should not be religious, political, or tribal bias. If our content will affect your views, it's better not to apply.

Roles
1. Africa (SA, Zim, Kenya)/world correspondent. (5 news)
Focus on trending news that will grab attention.

2. Instagram/Twitter and FB. (5 news)
Hot news on our social scene. Could also come from around the world.

3. Nigeria/local (6 news)
Political, entertainment, gossip ETC. Hot news ONLY.

More details will be provided to shortlisted people.

Qualification
University students or graduates who want to grow with us. Not ideal for secondary school leavers.

Experience
We strongly encourage raw talents. However, previous blogging experience is a plus and we will provide grammar checking tools for candidates.

Payment
State your expected salary in the application. But have in mind that we are starting small and we have a salary structure.

Payment increase
Subject to Google Adsense approval and 5k daily unique visitors, all salaries will be increased by 50 to 100 percent( we absolutely reserve the rights to pick a specific percentage increase but it will be within that range).

What we absolutely don't want
Don't use a software to rewrite our news. I will fish it out.

Deadline
January 10th Ideally.

How to
Send an email to admin@1moregist.com, write the role you are applying for on the title.
Send a CV, previous writing jobs or portfolio and a 350 word article on why you are the best fit for the role you are applying.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Re: 1moregist.com (under Construction) Is Hiring 3 Writers by Cashrange660: 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
I'll get you approved by google adsense if you want..
Re: 1moregist.com (under Construction) Is Hiring 3 Writers by ThatCEO: 1:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Cashrange660:
I'll get you approved by google adsense if you want..

Alright boss, I will keep that in mind. Thanks
Re: 1moregist.com (under Construction) Is Hiring 3 Writers by mcqwerty(m): 11:51am On Dec 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create Mpbile App Fir Your Website / how To Avoid Google Baning Ur Adsense Due To Music Copyright Issues / Just Testing - Nothing To See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.