Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official (12481 Views)

Imota Rice Mill: Lagos To Train And Empower Farmers In Rice Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2018
All lies political yahoo yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by iblawi(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
I will just leave this statistic here so you know these APC people are shameless liars

China is the world's largest rice producers and they did not even smell 2million metric tonnes and here these bastards are claiming their LAKE rice production to be 15million tonnes!

Incredible

Add the thousand of tons at the bottom of the graph to the number on each bar and you will see they are all in millions.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by yomskin(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
I will just leave this statistic here so you know these APC people are shameless liars

China is the world's largest rice producers and they did not even smell 2million metric tonnes and here these bastards are

claiming their LAKE rice production to be 15million tonnes!

Incredible

ur statistics says thousands of tons......now multiply the values by the thousands of tons....that is billions of tons. kapisce!!!

we need to remove sentiments most times when we are being critical...thanks

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by 4kings: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

China is the world's largest rice producers and they did not even smell 2million metric tonnes and here these bastards are claiming their LAKE rice production to be 15million tonnes!

Incredible
slowpoke, that's in thousands as stated in your own diagram.
China produces more than 210 million metric tonnes

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by Ratello: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
free2ryhme:

dem dey produce rice pour am for water cos me no see anything for market

this APC people can lie
You never see anything just wait until this hit the front page and see how they will be further exposed for the world to see
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by hardywaltz(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

China is the world's largest rice producers and they did not even smell 2million metric tonnes and here these bastards are claiming their LAKE rice production to be 15million tonnes!I

Incredible
Illiteracy is ur problem.
With this post u have shown ur level of education and hatred.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by usba: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
4kings:

slowpoke, that's in thousands as stated in your own diagram.
China produces more than 210 million metric tonnes

And he has successfully fooled ipob goons they already delirious on his false information

17 Likes

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Incredible

You cant even read the chart you posted.
from that chart China is producing 144Million metric tons

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by free2ryhme: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Ratello:

You never see anything just wait until this hit the front page and see how they will be further exposed for the world to see

na frontpage e dey already undecided

1 Like

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by Isantimkiet: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=GworoChewinMaga post=63619854]I will just leave this statistic here so you know these APC people are shameless liars

Incredible

Your stats is for 2015 meanwhile the report is about 2016/2017. Who is the lier here?

6 Likes

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by iblawi(m): 10:08am On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by hardywaltz(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
They think Nigerians are dullards like their lot...
See how dull u are

4 Likes

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by 4kings: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2018
usba:

And he has successfully fooled ipob goons they already delirious on his false information
na wa for them sha...
I'm not so surprised late last year, they also believed Buhari was Jibrin in copy. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by usba: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2018
4kings:

na wa for them sha...
I'm not so surprised late last year, they also believed Buhari was Jibrin in copy. grin

grin grin grin they fall so easily

3 Likes

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by Mariangeles(f): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
hardywaltz:
See how dull u are
slowpoke!
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by Mariangeles(f): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
hardywaltz:

See how dull u are
Eres un imbécil...es stupidos...
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by Voiz234(m): 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Incredible
The Joke is on u bro!!! u confused Tonnes with Tons and referenced a 2015 stat.
its too early 2 b blind in 2018.

8 Likes

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by iblawi(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2018
Voiz234:

The Joke is on u bro!!! u confused Tonnes with Tons and referenced a 2015 stat.
its too early 2 b blind in 2018.

Hatred make people blind

4 Likes

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by GavelSlam: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Incredible

Ok you are a gworo chewing maga that's why even your own chart you cannot interpret.

5 Likes

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by SillyMods: 10:18am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
15 million tonnes is equivalent to 15 billion kilograms which when divided by 50 (standard bag of rice measure of 50kg) will amount to 30million bags of rice.

That is one bag of rice for every 5 Nigerians.

Big fat lie again.
Go back to school please.

The report is about the sum total of rice produced in a year and not the production at a go (say a month or a week or even a day).

Nairaland is full of half baked at best.

7 Likes

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by Pataricatering(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2018
China produces 207 million tonnes of rice ! You actually have to add three zeros to read the data correctly - that’s why it indicated “ in the thousands” but that was even for 2015 !
GworoChewinMaga:

Incredible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by MrMcJay(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I will wait for FAO and NBS first this 2018 no dulling and no emotions grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha

NBS would finish their fadas. That Bureau is a pain in the butt of liars.
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by ipodAreslave2ND: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2018
Thank you Jare,na wa for all these ipod
life2017:

You cant even read the chart you posted.
from that chart China is producing 144Million metric tons

2 Likes

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by mapet: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2018
MrMcJay:

Hahahahahaha

NBS would finish their fadas. That Bureau is a pain in the butt of liars.

so what has the bureau said on rice? I thought you would have posted that to boost your "point"

1 Like

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by adesola89: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2018
If the statistics report a fall in production, these set of haters will believe but if it is positive, they will claim it is false. Even the dump that posted the graph cannot interprete the graph correctly.
Stop playing ethnic game and note that any economy that undertakes policy changes will initially witness some challenges.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by Fourwinds: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2018
this government can lie for Africa. eeeemmhhh...

Oga Seun knows the intensity of falsehood of the present government but what can he do...it is well...
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by docadams: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2018
Ratello:

Blue3k this is the height of madness APC has gone to deceive gullible Nigerians with no sense of direction. The simple analysis you gave on how much we produce and consume locally on that Premium Times link is enough to bust their lies this is frontage worthy because I know many experts here will shed more light for all to see.

Lalasticlala, Ishilove , Seun please help us out.

Op, I really pity the kind of life you are living. What you posted is an old news. It has been addressed previously, even on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3991063/local-rice-production-hits-15m#59515797

The error in the figure was duly acknowledged and everyone has moved on except you and Blue3k that chose to be fixated on a corpse like flies. Know the grave is nearby. I hope you know how the story goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by GuidoVanRossum: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2018
iblawi:

Add the thousand of tons at the bottom of the graph to the number on each bar and you will see they are all in millions.

This means Japan produces less than 8 million metric tonnes. No?

BTW, below is 2018 statistic. Which still shows our government must have exaggerated their figure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by tiwiex(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
15 million tonnes is equivalent to 15 billion kilograms which when divided by 50 (standard bag of rice measure of 50kg) will amount to 30million bags of rice.

That is one bag of rice for every 5 Nigerians.

Big fat lie again.

Hmmm. Y am I getting 300milion bags here? Please check oh. The lie must be fatter. U even mistakingly helped underreport their lie lipsrsealed
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by EarthXmetahuman: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2018
So where is the rice?
Re: Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official by Blue3k(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2018
docadams:

Op, I really pity the kind of life you are living. What you posted is an old news. It has been addressed previously, even on Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/3991063/local-rice-production-hits-15m#59515797

The error in the figure was duly acknowledged and everyone has moved on except you and Blue3k that chose to be fixated on a corpse like flies. Know the grave is nearby. I hope you know how the story goes

Lol after your ranting the thread still made front page. Anyway i bumped his thread because he linked me to it. People must not have heard judging by all the comments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / . / How To Successfully Rear Local Chickens/fowls For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.