Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 (910 Views)

What Are Your Top Foreign Music Of 2017 / Share Your Most 'WEIRD' Experience Of 2017. / Spacex Makes A Record Year With 18th Successful Launch Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by gbenga4sure(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
As we all know,2017 is running to an end but before it runs out I will like to make a list of the top ten most popular nairalander of 2017

10.)Tosyne2much:This dude has been active on nairaland for years,he always makes post of 10 this,10 that.He's active in the romance section. I hope he has now found love in that section

9)ShawttysoFyne:this lady always love being on frontpage most times.

8.)sarki:I think this is the most patriotic zombie ever who even tries as defending the undefendable sometimes and an alleged BMC crew.the day nairalanders know his real face or identity offline he might end up being hospitalized as a result of beatens he will receive from wailers

7.)Evablizin:I really don't know the type of sim or subscription she uses.she's always online.

6)uncle zuma:this is one funny nairalander.but I don't know was wrong with his account lately

5.)autojosh:the car lover.always creates a thread about latest car features,latest development in the automotive world

4.)nwaamaikpe:How this nairalanders gets followers amazes me.anyway there is always sarcasm in his post

3.) Royalblack007:This is a very popular nairalander always with an educative thread,just like explorers

2.)Explorers:This is a very popular nairalander who creates very educative threads

1.)lalasticlala:A.k.a Mr snake.this is the most popular nairalander akthough he is a moderator his Name is always mentioned in every thread.He deserves the number 1 spot
also worthy of the list is orentedantes
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by gbenga4sure(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
;Dlalasticlala please put on front page .u can also add any other nairalander u know
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by internationalman(m): 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
u mean the most controversial??

Below is the meaning of popular... see for yourself if Nwaimakpe should be topping or even b on the list based on its definition.

As for the lady below me don't get ur panties in a bunch.. You aren't popular, u are just controversial.

Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
internationalman:
u mean the most controversial??

Below is the meaning of popular... see for yourself if Nwaimakpe should be topping or even b on the list based on its definition.

As for the lady below me don't get ur panties in a bunch.. You aren't popular, u are just controversial.
That's why i quoted "popular" bloke.
To school you quotations are used to indicate that the meaning of the word or phrase they surround
should be taken to be different from (or, at least, a
modification of) that typically associated with it.
Take note before you dish out cowardy side comments
PS: i don't do controversy.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by Benjom(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
OP, this your list ain't gonna make it no where let alone front page without the inclusion of "Explorers". Put him at least in 2nd position.... Any position below that is unacceptable... Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by gbenga4sure(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Benjom:
OP, this your list ain't gonna make it no where let alone front page without the inclusion of "Explorers". Put him at least in 2nd position.... Any position below that is unacceptable... Shikena.
yea I forgot.now edited
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by sweetonugbu: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
what of me?
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by gbenga4sure(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
sweetonugbu:
what of me?
u are also popular but not amongst the top 10
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by DONADAMS(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2017
NwaAmaikpe my man

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by dayskid: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sarki saki
Re: Top 10 Most Popular Nairalander Of 2017 by fizziea(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
#TeamNwaAmaikpe

NwaAmaikpe, the intelligent mad man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When You Have A Doctor As Gal Friend / Wizkid Sign Deal With Nike For Starboy / Get 9mobile 1gb Data For Just N200 Or Get 5gb For N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.