Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? (5431 Views)

NNPC Fuel Station Before The Fire (pics, Video) / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / El-rufai Arrives Polling Unit, Joins The Queue As He Votes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by seyoops4u: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
I think we should admit the fact that we still cannot govern ourselves. We must in addition come down from our high horses of the giant of Africa ( which we never was)- the height of arrogance and pride i call it.
It is extremely sad. Look at what Kigame is doing in Rwanda and what Kenyatta is doing in Kenya. We need a whack on the backside. ..a proper one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeaa8e_i2EM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by Pat081: 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
More den dis in osun state NNPC
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by anibi9674: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
buhari pity for us na.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by kaffyadeakeem(f): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is abuja opposite nnpc tower.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by meezynetwork(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Am not sure that's a queue for PMS cos if it is, then not Nigeria cos its too coordinated and very long
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
PMB has set a world record.....longest fuel queue in the world grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by simaustine: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
I give up for this country

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by seyoops4u: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Trust me, this has nothing to do with PMB. It's normal during the festive period

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by Sprumbabafather: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Enjoy your change chain grin
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by cliqtips: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
It's normal during the festive period

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by cliqtips: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is how Nigeria is during Festive period, it's not Strange..
Sprumbabafather:
Enjoy your change chain grin
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by Sprumbabafather: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
cliqtips:
This is how Nigeria is during Festive period, it's not Strange..

And there shouldn't be any changes?

There shouldn't be a plan to make sure fuel is available for delivery in excess quantities to alleviate the expected shortages?

Accept it, this country has gone to the dogs grin

12 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by surgical: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
That's the human side of buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by Eazie351(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
I've seen a longer one at an ATM stand

kidding... duh#
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by otil1: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
seyoops4u:
Trust me, this has nothing to do with PMB. It's normal during the festive period

Which festive season? Did we not have Sallah? Was there fuel shortage then?

Your fellow Buhari supporters have kept silent out of shame. Only dumb ones like you come out and talk exposing your absolute lack of grey matter

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by cliqtips: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
lol... which country ??
Eazie351:
I've seen a longer one at an ATM stand

kidding...
duh#
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by CIAspy: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
only restructuring will solve Nigeria problem, Total devolution of power. I feel you guys pain. that queue was very long.
thats enough to shut down economy.

We are watching from the USA. and following the report closely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by cliqtips: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
u dont talk anyhow to people u dont know... take good care of urself.
otil1:

Which festive season? Did we not have Sallah? Was there fuel shortage then?

Your fellow Buhari supporters have kept silent out of shame. Only dumb ones like you come out and talk exposing your absolute lack of grey matter
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by Eazie351(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
cliqtips:
lol... which country ??
kidding, i said
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by tit(f): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
cliqtips:
u dont talk anyhow to people u dont know... take good care of urself.

You should be ashame of yarsef.
What else can you do?
Extend the scarcity by 1 month?

12 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by otil1: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
tit:

You should be ashame of yarsef.
What else can you do?
Extend the scarcity by 1 month?

@cliqtips, sorry if you are offended. But you can clearly see that I'm not the only one who thinks you are a fool
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by DIG1: 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
meezynetwork:
Am not sure that's a queue for PMS cos if it is, then not Nigeria cos its too coordinated and very long

It is a queue for PMS, and yes it's in Abuja, Nigeria. Abuja residents to a very large extent are law abiding and maintains decorum when it comes to queues
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by DIG1: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
cliqtips:
It's normal during the festive period

It is not normal during festive period cos we have had not less than 5 festive period dis year and there was no scarcity, also there was nothing as such last year Christmas. There is something wrong from supply and distribution which d government is not saying

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by cliqtips: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
lol.. please ask around. this happens yearly
DIG1:

It is not normal during festive period cos we have had not less than 5 festive period dis year and there was no scarcity, also there was nothing as such last year Christmas. There is something wrong from supply and distribution which d government is not saying
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by cliqtips: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
I wanted to pass but lemme help u. I'll quote u
otil1:

@cliqtips, sorry if you are offended. But you can clearly see that I'm not the only one who thinks you are a fool
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by cliqtips: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
please are u a Nigerian ?
if yes, is this ur first time of hearing thing like this in Nigeria ?
CIAspy:
only restructuring will solve Nigeria problem, Total devolution of power. I feel you guys pain. that queue was very long.
thats enough to shut down economy.

We are watching from the USA. and following the report closely.
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by DIG1: 12:31am On Dec 27, 2017
cliqtips:
lol.. please ask around. this happens yearly

I have been in dis country for more than 35yrs, yes there have been times when there is fuel scarcity towards d end of d year but is not a yearly affair. Last year was a typical example that Christmas can come with fuel scarcity
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by Edunwa302(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2017
cliqtips:
please are u a Nigerian ?
if yes, is this ur first time of hearing thing like this in Nigeria ?
Excuse me Mr man,
Re you saying this is legal?
Re you saying this is part of 1999 constitution as amended?
Re you saying this is part of nigerians norms and values as a country? Or is it now a way of life in this part of the world?
.......what in God's name re you trying to insinuate?
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by abbeyty(m): 3:04am On Dec 27, 2017
nawa for this Nigeria self, a country that is among oil producing countries in the world. And the sad thing is that, this thing not just started today.
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by goldfish80(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Unbelievable. This is a world record!
Re: Have You Seen A Queue As Long As This At A Fuel Station Before ?? by cliqtips: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Nah!!! not saying it's norms n values but all I'm saying here is that this isnt strange nor is it the first time. It happened during Jonathan era too.
Edunwa302:

Re you saying this is part of nigerians norms and values as a country? Or is it now a way of life in this part of the world?
.......what in God's name re you trying to insinuate?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Defeat APC, PDP-- Moghalu / Reno Omokri Just Destroyed Buhari With This Post / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Luxury Items As Dele Momodu Tours His Home(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.