Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,419 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks (498 Views)

JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Buhari's Sickness: President's Letter Confirms He Would Stay Away Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by codedking11: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
More updates coming from http://codedking.com.ng please share

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday recalled how he became stronger and better then when he was sick.
Buhari who embarked on medical vacation twice in the outgoing year, also stressed that he had never been sick in his 75 years as he was this year.
Speaking at the Presidential Villa when the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mohammed Bello led FCT residents to pay homage to him, he told the gathering the secret behind his strong and good looks.
He said “I am very grateful for taking time out on a very important day to come out and spend it with us, It has been a tough year I am thinking I am 75, I thought I was 74 but I was told I was 75. I have never been so sick even the 30 months civil war I was stumbling under farm of yams or cassava. But this sickness, I don’t know but I came out better, because all those who saw me before and when I came back said I look much better.
“But I have explained it to the public that as a General I used to give orders now I take orders the doctors told me to feed my stomach and sleep for longer hours that is why I am looking much better.” he added
He went on “I thank you very much for coming and making all the sacrifice because today is a crowded day for me from early in the morning until maybe the following morning with the family and friends and neigbhours and one thing I learnt to respect is good neigbhourliness both at individual and national level that was why when I was elected my first trip was Chad, Niger, Cameroon and Benin Republic.
“If you are in good terms with your neigbhours then you can make some savings for development but if you start fighting your neigbhours then am afraid the resources you have you will lose it in trying to be very cleaver, so I try to be very close to my neigbhours both individually and nationally I thank you very much for being very good neigbhours, including the one on my left (referring to Senator Philip Aduda).

More updates coming from http://codedking.com.ng please share
Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by Obijulius: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na dis one be better? Buhari the clown!

Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by Baawaa(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
The agenda of those thieves and their followers scattered
Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by LionDeLeo: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
All the prayers by ipob yoots to shuku ala mumu fell flat, that god must be a scammer.

1 Like

Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by kingxsamz(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
All the prayers by ipob yoots to shuku ala mumu fell flat, that god must be a scammer.

your "mumuism" can never be fixed.
this is not just a statement,it's a fact.

(Quote) (Report) 92 Likes (Like) 8 Shares (Share)
Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by LionDeLeo: 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
kingxsamz:

your "mumuism" can never be fixed.
this is not just a statement,it's a fact.

(Quote) (Report) 1582 Likes (Like) 98 Shares (Share)
Has yours been fixed?
Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by kingxsamz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Obijulius:
Na dis one be better? Buhari the clown!

lol
Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by kingxsamz(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Has yours been fixed?
ask the dullard in Aso rock.
Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by Rityonyi(f): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
j
Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by LionDeLeo: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
kingxsamz:

ask the dullard in Aso rock.
You mean the tamer of ipob bastards?
Re: How I Came Out Better From Sickness’- President Buhari Speaks by Homeboiy: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Organised For Yusuf Buhari / I Drink Blood Of People I Kill, Kidnap Kingpin Says / Breaking: IPOB Launches Hausa Radio Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.