Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) (932 Views)

Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Zicsaloma Surprises His Mother With Car Gift (Photo) / Burna Boy Buys Rolls Royce As Christmas Gift (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Pussitto: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
ex-five star record label singer popularly known as skibii has shown what Christmas is all about as he blessed his Fan with N200k to celebrate Christmas.
See pic below,

http://chikasom..com/2017/12/upcoming-artisteskibii-gifts-fan-with.html?m=1

Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't believe him
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by NLevents: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
It isn't right to show the world when you are helping anyone. It is just like excepting for be praised for doing a right thing.

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by mikejj(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
wen ever u are giving dont let your right hand to know haa.
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
I don't believe him

Wetin make u nor believgrin
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Wetin make u nor believgrin
He can do anything for fame
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
He can do anything for fame
Oh I seegringrin well we guess sogrin
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I seegringrin well we guess sogrin
keep guessing
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
keep guessing
Na my own I tell u oogrin Abi u wan beat me join my commentgrin
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na my own I tell u oogrin
Abi u wan beat me join my commentgrin
Ehmm I nor get power to fight with man nah only mouth I get........ if the thing too much nah to begin beg you oooo make you nor vest
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lucky fan.
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Ehmm I nor get power to fight with man nah only mouth I get........ if the thing too much nah to begin beg you oooo make you nor vest

Abigrin na now u talkgrin
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Theseus01(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=NLevents post=63631620]It isn't right to show the world when you are helping anyone. It is just like excepting for be praised for doing a right thing.

shut up you fool...... when they don't help you complain..... when they help and show it to the world..... you also complain...... you people are waste of semens
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Abigrin na now u talkgrin
Ehmmm make you tell me sorry nah those type of things I dey like cheesygringrin

Ehmm waiting I dey talk self

Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Martin0(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Ehmmm make you tell me sorry nah those type of things I dey like cheesygringrin

Eh eh ok sorrygrin kpelegrin Nndo grin

Ehmm waiting I dey talk self
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by Gossiplover: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
dats good
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLevents:
It isn't right to show the world when you are helping anyone. It is just like excepting for be praised for doing a right thing.

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
this is a different scenario

There was obviously some sort of competition because he clearly said "you are the winner"...no be random dash so this rule cannot apply here..

If he promised cash for something, he better show the cash he is giving before they drag him on the internet for lying
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by LisaAnne(f): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Good for him.
Re: Upcoming Artiste,skibii Gifts Fan With N200k As Christmas Gift (photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2017
safarigirl:
this is a different scenario

There was obviously some sort of competition because he clearly said "you are the winner"...no be random dash so this rule cannot apply here..

If he promised cash for something, he better show the cash he is giving before they drag him on the internet for lying
I know right.?

(1) (Reply)

'Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me' - Dj Cuppy / Designer, Maryam Elisha Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe And Aggrieved Bride / Nigeria's football Legend; Kanu Nwankwo’s 14year Old Marriage Is Falling Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.