Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Beggars In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beggars In Ibadan (1992 Views)

Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Fake Blind Beggars Using Rented Kids, Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / Beggars In Kano State Return To Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beggars In Ibadan by Ritchiee: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2017
obonujoker:

Eleribu... I didn't create this topic for tribalism.... koshi e kuro....
What did you create it for even without pix and this scenario you painted can never be found in any SW state.Most of the beggars in Ibadan are mostly northerners,a stint of some Igbos,non-Yorubas and Yorubas.I have seen a lot of Igbos,mostly blind in groups sometimes beating tambourines begging and some very deformed Igbos mostly sitting and begging in Lagos and their numbers are getting higher by the day.They are mostly found in Orile and environs.Begging is strange in Yorubaland and Igboland..as I learnt...but things are hard and a lot of people are turning to begging.
Re: Beggars In Ibadan by belente(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Do you see why we call this people pathetic? They just drag Igbos into matter that doesn't concern them. If we descend on them, they will start crying foul.

please don't mind them
Re: Beggars In Ibadan by obonujoker(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2017
Jaideyone:

as for the begging you are complaining about there are beggars all around Lagos too.
you've obviously not seen 1/6 of Ibadan. you are complaining there is no good food because your girl doesn't have taste. you should visit Skye bank at bodija if you are ready to eat good food. this should also help
https://www.nairaland.com/3561126/10-best-bukas-restaurants-ibadan

I will enter bodija today... however only two good food restaurants we have seen at challenge, "Amala and co" and "iya dunni"....
Re: Beggars In Ibadan by obonujoker(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Ritchiee:
What did you create it for even without pix and this scenario you painted can never be found in any SW state.Most of the beggars in Ibadan are mostly northerners,a stint of some Igbos,non-Yorubas and Yorubas.I have seen a lot of Igbos,mostly blind in groups sometimes beating tambourines begging and some very deformed Igbos mostly sitting and begging in Lagos and their numbers are getting higher by the day.They are mostly found in Orile and environs.Begging is strange in Yorubaland and Igboland..as I learnt...but things are hard and a lot of people are turning to begging.

Bro I think you are right.... however those beggars with Hijab at palms mall should be removed from there....
Re: Beggars In Ibadan by obonujoker(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]how rich coming from someone who came to a majestic city like ibadan but out of all the good things ibadan have going for it, the beggars is all he could talk about.

we can see through your gimmick flat headed tongue

You already know I m a yoruba like you... moreover am I lying about my experience in Ibadan??
Ibadan is a nice place, buh the governor there isn't as wise as the one in Lagos....
How can people just be crossing anyhow especially through busy roads??
And why too much agege bread??
Re: Beggars In Ibadan by EvilMetahuman: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2017
obonujoker:

You already know I m a yoruba like you... moreover am I lying about my experience in Ibadan??
Ibadan is a nice place, buh the governor there isn't as wise as the one in Lagos....
How can people just be crossing anyhow especially through busy roads??
And why too much agege bread??
cos you speak yoruba doesnt make you yoruba. many flat heads speak yoruba more than their language self.

fellowman:

have you ever withdrawn money from the ATM in ibadan?
do you have the experience of being chased by beggars. beggars with no deformity
Bleep no..

i work in ibadan.
Re: Beggars In Ibadan by Nowenuse: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
fellowman:

have you ever withdrawn money from the ATM in ibadan?
do you have the experience of being chased by beggars. beggars with no deformity
LoL

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt Most Clueless In Nigeria’s History – Ozekhome / Saraki LED Npdp To Osinbajo Wants His Victimization To Stop / Underage Children Wear Kwankwaso Dress(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.