Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye (833 Views)

Mohbad's Death: Thecuteabiola To Reconcile His Father And Mother After 15years / Ayo Animashaun Wants P'square To Reconcile / Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by Anuoluwa2017(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
The A- List show promoter Paul Okoye popular called Oga Paulo, posted on his instagram page that he was the one that asked and beg the stars for reconcilation and he was grateful they heard his plea.

See his post below:-

https://justnaija.com.ng/2017/12/26/i-asked-begged-wizkid-and-davido-to-reconcile-paul-okoye/

Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by Xycinews(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
And You Never Begged Your Brother.? Better Go And Start Killing Your Career.
Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by HeyCorleone(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
This one sha wants to trend and enjoy small glory..

Any sane mind would know that the whole Davido WizKid ruckus was a publicity stunt.
Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by paulos8: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Coming from someone who hasn't reconciled with his twin brother
Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2017

∆ Yes... An naked man who has absolutely nothing on him gave me some clothes... ∆

Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by Anuoluwa2017(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Anybody with a good idea on why I don't make Frontpage??
Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2017

∆ lalasticlala ∆
Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by optional1(f): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Our people from the east say

*person wey e house dey under fire dey go e neighbor house go off e fire* as a good man abi as a mumu...

You think you doing me

Everyone above me + the one below me.. We no sabi read.. Na topic we read comment..

Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by medexico(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mumu! better go and reconcile with your bro.
Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by Greatzeus(m): 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Xycinews
Paulos8
Optional1
Medexico
This is not Paul Okoye aka @rudeboy,of Psquare,it's another person
Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by iamay(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
don't think he's Paul from psquare think he's Paul d show promoter
Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by mayweather145: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
They will still fight again, thats how they use to do.
Re: I Asked & Begged Wizkid And Davido To Reconcile” – Paul Okoye by optional1(f): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Greatzeus:
Xycinew Paulo Optional Medexic This is not Paul Okoye aka @rudeboy,of Psquare,it's another person

Then Op should be ban this.
Lemme call him out..

#bbnaija: Tobi Had A Heart Talk With Cee-c Over Issues With Lolu / Actress Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Bigger Butt In New Photo | See Here / Join Team C-cee Fan Group On Whatsapp -bbnaija2018

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9