Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law (30681 Views)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by praizblog: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji sister Laura ikeji who was reportedly having issues with her sister inlaw Amara kanu Plans to Reconcile with her as she shares her adorable photo.

See more Photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/laura-ikeji-announces-plan-to-reconcile-with-her-sister-inlaw-amara-kanu/

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by praizblog: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
See Some Sexy Photos of Laura ikeji & See how Kanu reacts to laura post about his wife >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Ikeji's family were raised in lack and it shows in their character.

I have no idea why a man married this one.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by LisaAnne(f): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
na she sabi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by chriskosherbal(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Better now than never. .

Weldone slaymama

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Like for Laura, Share for Amara

14 Likes 93 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by teamoneline: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
why do people so much love to live their lives on social media. what concerns me with all those your family problem. i smell depression ..

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by martineverest(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
is she tired.?...cos beautiful Amara no get her time

9 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Enniez2018(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
Psquare matter still dey ground, you wan start another one.

15 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by addikt(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
She's holding one long popular fruit, not only known to be edible but also edible as well ..... grin

Na joke I dey oo
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Richdad50(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
A very silly and uncouth woman. Talks too much on social media. It is better to follow a woman who is an introvert( she can be reprogrammed) than an extroverted woman. She is like a grenade put in a man's pocket.

#Richdad

12 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Obynopositive: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
after the whole blasting on social media...... women sef.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Adesouth(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
well I commend her.... let love lead

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Sirpaul(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku Swallow your pride and OBIdiently place an ATIKUlated call through to PMB...
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Smile4daddy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
All these girls with small boob should be banned from wearing bra...

How can you be caging what is trying to grow?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by seyigiggle: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
when siblings quarrel in family steer clear.
you can not know your spouse better than them. Never!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Mariangeles(f): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
Social media reconciliation ??
What is the world becoming ??
No discretion!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by emmyw(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Must They Announce Every Rubbish On Social Media? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by johnshagb(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Feud of the opportunists grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by astapor123: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
comot jare
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by MsFaith: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why post this on internet? it's so unnecessary.

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by JubrinElSudan: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
What did I just read?
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by freemanbubble: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Mikora: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

You're absolutely right, total lack of character and decorum

14 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by meobizy(f): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
They were beefing before?
This is news to me.
So when will INEC complete the vote count?
Re: Laura Ikeji Set To Reconcile With Amara Kanu, Her Sister-In-Law by Amumaigwe: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Capensis:

Oya, give yourself a hot konk for this trashy post. You that were raised in plenty, tell us your surname?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Salami Losses His Mother, Aishat Abdulkareem / Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show / Fans Mock Patoranking For Requesting For A Favour From Amber Rose (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.