Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture (34937 Views)

IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / 2015 FLASHBACK: Buhari Campaign Promises (picture) / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by fiyin47(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol , empty promises
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by benzion72(m): 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Just tell somebody sai baba by your side and measure his or her reaction. APC is government of deceit by deceiver for the deceived

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by potterdon: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Lagos Ibadan railway ongoing

State house marina now belongs to Lagos

Maiduguri - Kano nearing completion

2nd Niger bridge to be delivered march 2019

Food security

Boko haram been curtailed

Ibadan - Ilorin nearing completion

Enugu to Awka work in top gear

Raised our savings to 39.8billion USD

Curtailed frivolous spending

Power generation from 2000 plus to 5600 plus

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

all this radical lies won't take ur zombie ass any where he has not done any of those shit u mentioned. But u can praise him for long and unforgettable visits to the filling stations which am sure ur tying from. Turning adamawa state into a massive grave yard. Desolating borno state with his fulani kinsmen and boko haram hommies. Causing 7m Nigerians to lose their jobs this year alone. Turn Nigerians like urself into Zombies with his cheap lies. Creating the greatest divide among all tribes due to his religious bigot ways. for the sudden disappearance of 26b naira. The creation of an imagery second niger bridge. And many more just to mention a few.

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by lonelydora: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. Say 'Amin' to this.

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Fawklicant: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

This person may act like a fool, talk like a fool, look like a fool but do not be deceived. He really is a fool.

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by 12345baba(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

ur a parasite that needs to be extinguished

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Ten06(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
gregpee:
looking down the Memory Lane, it just occurred to me that these politicians are virtually liars. the question here is has the president fulfil his campaign promises?
Fulfil which promise, maybe you think he is God, that is why you took the promises hook, line and sinker. He is a Fulani herdsman

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by jimcaddy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
None has been fulfilled actually. Buhari was the first Nigerian to travel abroad for medical treatment. We are still importing and exporting petrol. The Npower scheme has not catered for the needs of graduates. So many graduates are jobless. No single refinery has been serviced, talkless of building new ones. Fighting corruption yet there is still massive corruption in the land. Let's just be looking. Shebi 2019 is not kuku far again. Let us see what magic APC will do next year that will make Nigerians want to re elect them again.

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
what do we expect from semi illiterates that don't know any idea of good economy policies rather than embezzlement ,

May thunder fire all yellowbar Muslims that voted for this illiterate of a scammer

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Promismike(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

Honestly, if you are close to me we, you would have been dead by now.

You guys are the present problem of Nigeria. Eliminating you guys will help us go a long way in this country.

If uneducated almajiris and bigoted north are blinding and sentimentally following this dullard. It beats my imagination why someone who claim to be educated is so ignorant and sentimental in his support for the dullard.

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by ufuosman(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
D man don forget all his promises, Just imagine person wen forget he age

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by refreshrate: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:

You go to your neighbours house to charge phone, and afterwards come here to post rubbish...shame no dey catch you? Abi them swear for you?

You see person dey behave like that, come still dey ask if dem swear for am?

Na wa for you o

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by BMCSlayer: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Did your hero finished the oweto

On what basis did you guys measured the percentage ?
boy you are pathetic

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by snowprince59(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
This is the worst government in the history of Nigeria. Buhari administration is a deadly nightmare.

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by christm386: 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Well if you don’t appreciate Buhari after the crimes committed by GEJ/PDP governments, then I am officially declaring you a thief, miscreant and an ineffectual buffoon
Well if a reasonable human being watch others being killed by hunger, and neglect that fact because they are importuned to still be feeding fine, those people should be compared to the likes of the devil
#zombie

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Awoleesu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

Now I have reasons to believe paid social media agents/BMC or whatever do exist truly! Fear God Oga! How much have you sold your conscience for?

Btw, check the list in OP again and cross check with your comment... Are you done? Now, consider the answers you've provided vis-a-vis the question on OP list serially, then grade yourself!
Tell me why you should not be asked to resit this exam?! I thought you're smarter than this Sarrki!

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Tecno66: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
gregpee:
looking down the Memory Lane, it just occurred to me that these politicians are virtually liars. the question here is has the president fulfil his campaign promises?
Their greatest problem in 2019 is that "them no dey deceive ashewo two times"

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Yea He Has...........

Which is CHANGE

lol.......... just booked my own space
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alezra:
Well I feel to my own knowledge it has really failed us all. But it painful that most people are still sentiment and refuse to speak the truth.... Well what do I know I am just a simple fashion designer
where are you from
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by AvatarMode(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
He is fulfilling the ones he didn't promise... - I wee increase fuel's price like none of my predecessors did - I wee take of medical 'vacations' like none of my predecessors did and more...APC=Fraud

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Nowenuse: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari was just a big scam.

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by contigiency(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
They have not fulfilled all but many of us who supported and voted them know why. One major reasons is that the level of loots and mess that happened under PDP was never imagined. Though I have gone through that your list and noticed that you added even the once they never promised. For instance, the issue of free education at all level was never the case. They rather said about those in science and technology courses at tertiary level. The issue of power, global oil prices, boko haram and virtually all the issues you raised were all padded and not their exact promises. I don't know your reason for twisting those points, but I think its better we try always to set the record straight.
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by GabrielAganyi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] I tire for this country and administration

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

so we should applaud you for depleting the same economy you crashed and almost burnt?because if one is very proud and has self respect he or she will never solicit for appraisals and applauds for fixing his own problems...Not unless the latter has a psychiatric disorder called heroic syndrome...Where you cause problems only to be praised..

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Tecno66:
Their greatest problem in 2019 is that "them no dey deceive ashewo two times"
olden days ashewo...The ones we have now requests alots of refreshments and thus giving way to deceits which eventually can earn both parties many free rounds...Romps if you may.
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by DLondonboiy: 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
refreshrate:

You see person dey behave like that, come still dey ask if dem swear for am?

Na wa for you o

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by flavunit: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
They will rig the election, that's the magic.
jimcaddy:
None has been fulfilled actually. Buhari was the first Nigerian to travel abroad for medical treatment. We are still importing and exporting petrol. The Npower scheme has not catered for the needs of graduates. So many graduates are jobless. No single refinery has been serviced, talkless of building new ones. Fighting corruption yet there is still massive corruption in the land. Let's just be looking. Shebi 2019 is not kuku far again. Let us see what magic APC will do next year that will make Nigerians want to re elect them again.
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by julius976(m): 2:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
APC government loves making mouth on social media, if them post anything, dem go add 2019 for the back.
So they are telling naijas to vote for them so that they can finish their project
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by JazzMode: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Defeating Igbos

Delivered oweto road

Food security

Investors coming in

Banks are safe

Out of recession

Curtailed Igbos

The day hungry and angry Nigerians will have time for you, that is the day you regret ever taking them for granted.

Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by iswallker(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alezra:
Well I feel to my own knowledge it has really failed us all. But it painful that most people are still sentiment and refuse to speak the truth.... Well what do I know I am just a simple fashion designer

You make sense small sha..

Take this like for Christmas...

wink
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by calyto: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
This may be true but it still depends on who is calling who an empty skull.
Secondly an empty skull is a dead person's skull so why and how can it reason?
Thirdly, maybe people reason with their brains, not skulls

PointZerom:
An empty skull cant reason well .... Igbo proverb.
Re: Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture by calyto: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please remove oweto road/bridge from this.

It actually hasn't been delivered

12345baba:
ur a parasite that needs to be extinguished

Punishment For Snatching Ballot Boxes In America Is Death - Tony Momoh / Soldiers Had An Accident In Borno While Rushing To Rescue Civilians (Video) / Yul Edochie Tackles Nigerians Mocking Tinubu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54