Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? (15427 Views)

Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? / 4 Reasons You Should Stop Wearing Makeup Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by goodguy(m): 1:36am On Jan 07, 2006
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by christyne(f): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2006
@bebee u so funny smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by adesodgi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2006
lies lies lies,they cant do without it.....y the lie,who go beat u for heya?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nike4luv(f): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2006
what!? yes we can, its not like its addictive
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Wendydoks(f): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2006
hmmmm i cannot leave home 2 anoda person'e place, event, church, or any interestin occassion w/o wearing make-up. .....Now most tymes when i go 2 the mall or an off guard outing i just go w/o make up cos when am at home i wear notin but moisturizer and lip-gloss.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2006
goodguy:

Not all men are attracted by women's make up (which is the reason why most ladies make up). I personally prefer a lady with natural beauty without make ups. I admire such ladies more than those who paint their faces wear make ups.
Thats why you are [/b]so[b] attracted to those deeper life women.... tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2006
Haha

Emi o mo talo bi lere(I don't know who asked him) the thread was created mainly for "ladies" not "Guys"unless he wears makeup too!hehe! grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by goodguy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2006
spikedcylinder:

You don't know me. Besides, I'm not the type of guy that goes crazy over girls. I like you for who you are and not what you're wearing.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2006
Really?so are you saying that there is not the tiniest bit of attraction with whatever female you might be or might want to have a relationship with?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Hahahaha! Spikedcylinder, so ladies who do not wear make-up are Deeper Life women?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by goodguy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Really?so are you saying that there is not the tiniest bit of attraction with whatever female you might be or might want to have a relationship with?
Naah.. that's not what I'm saying. My point is that a girl's artificial beauty does not determine how much I will like her. If she wears make up, fine. But she shouldn't think it's because of that make up I like her.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by naana(f): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2006
yep, i always leave the house without make up. I only apply make up when im going somewhere special.

I can't live without my lip gloss though.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by virozuru(f): 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2006
im not a big fan of makeup. makeup i guess is meant to enhance beauty, but after you take it off, then what?

see these celebrites, how beautiful they look without makeup? for example, at the nigerian awards held in brooklyn, NY about three years ago, i saw gevevieve, and in sorry, but she looked horribe. i was expecting her to look the way she does in her movies. boy was i wrong!!!!

my advice, makeup is okay, but it cant change how u really look in the end.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yummy(m): 6:35am On Jan 10, 2006
i believe the ladies in the land about this make-up thingy simply cos u might have to rush out some day and won't have time to make up. on the other hand, who among the ladies ever went out with a guy that want them for a date without make-up?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2006
Me me me. Hell no! On a date? or for a walk? Why would i go on a date no powder, lip gloss, mascara, etc.?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yummy(m): 6:40am On Jan 10, 2006
now they're confessing grin am sure som1 would soon come to say she did go on a date without make-up, am waiting undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2006
no IAH not just deeper life women dont wear make up.I guess the point i was trying to make to goodguy was that make up doesnt make a girl....it just enhances her naturally given features! smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2006
I dont think so, i prefer women without makeups, which only helps to either make a caricature of a woman's beauty or ony hides the gorilla behind it.....and by the way i have seen great beauties amongst Deeper life women and other churches like MFM who dont encourage make ups

by the way; a warm smile is a woman's best make-up cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by goodguy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2006
nicetohave, thank you! That's my point exactly.

hot-angel:

Me me me. Hell no! On a date? or for a walk? Why would i go on a date no powder, lip gloss, mascara, etc.?
Sister, what is the "Hell no" about this now?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2006
I believe the men should be the best judge of the effect of make-up.........i say, it sucks!
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Scorpio(f): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2006
chai, mayb there's someone who ends up lookin like a ghost with her make-up on, that's prolly y u think it sucks cheesy seriously tho, if it's applied properly...it's really good!
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by goodguy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2006
Honestly, I prefer simple girls.

Application of powder and lipgloss is still okay by me anyway.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2006
Makeups maybe good if you know how to apply it, but my submission is you still look better without it
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2006
yummy:

now they're confessing grin am sure som1 would soon come to say she did go on a date without make-up, am waiting undecided

Hehehehehe! Why can't people agree with the fact that some ladies look good without makeup?!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yummy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2006
they agree girls looks good without make up but they also agree girls can't afford to go on a date without make-up cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2006
IAH:

Hehehehehe! Why can't people agree with the fact that some ladies look good without makeup?!!!

thank you my sister.....thanks for keeping it real cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2006
yummy:

they agree girls looks good without make up but they also agree girls can't afford to go on a date without make-up cheesy

WRONG! If you say the girls you know, I'll agree with you. rolleyes

nicetohave:

thank you my sister.thanks for keeping it real cool

Yes o! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yummy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2006
don't get it twisted. am not saying girl don't look good without make up but have you ever been out with a guy u like without make up tho the guy might not be bothered but would any girl not make up to impress the guy he's going to meet?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2006
yummy:

don't get it twisted. am not saying girl don't look good without make up but have you ever been out with a guy u like without make up tho the guy might not be bothered but would any girl not make up to impress the guy he's going to meet?

Yes,Yes and a big YES! I said you should only talk of girls you know! Don't make me start blowing my own trumpet here! Ha! angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nicetohave(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2006
Grant me the honor of blowing it for you IAH wink cheesy cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by yummy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2006
@IAH

u're getting too strct for me, rolleyes
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2006
nicetohave:

Makeups maybe good if you know how to apply it, but my submission is you still look better without it

Out of all the dates you've been one. Which one did u not use cologne to? As in, have u ever been on a date with a girl u like, and after all ur dressing and blah blah... is there one that u forgot to spray that killing perfume u bought? *waits for your answer*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hair Must Grow Naija: How To Make Carrot Oil At Home. / Interested In Buying Ladies Handbags, Perfumes And More? From Dubai / High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.