Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) (37066 Views)

Lilian Bach Stuns In New Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
toyoC1:

Lilians other name is BOLA.
I believe his talking about the favour chukudi. RIP Adedoyin
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by joenor(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hiya RIP
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by BabaCommander: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
cold:
What kind of disjointed story is this? And why so much emphasis on her complexion?

The tire me ooh!
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by Bollinger(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:
In another news Lilian Bach murdered her assistant.
I wonder the crime the woman committed that made her throw her in kirikiri of all prisons.
SMH.

She stole from her and Lilian reported her to the cops. And she didn't throw her in prison; the police did.
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by Edusouls(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
If GOD has made women the head in this world just as he has made men,by now the world would ended like a thousand years ago...

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by mrtayesynchro(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
brainpulse:
Lesson to everyone don't associate yourself and dont do business or partnership with these evil cursed yeastern pigs and idiots

Lilian Bach is half lagosian half Polish.

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why do people even bother working for others ..I dont worl for no man and I am comfortable
I am in Nigeria now, can you employ me Buddy ?. Promise to leave our bigot in chief alone in DC. �
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by Torg77: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
cold:
What kind of disjointed story is this? And why so much emphasis on her complexion?
Because Africans see everything light skinned as superior that's why you see many people bleaching their faces and in many case it looks unnatural and terrible. Some get left with red faces after the bleaching goes wrong. If she was dark skinned, they wouldn't have mentioned that she was dark skinned
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by SalamRushdie: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I am in Nigeria now, can you employ me Buddy ?. Promise to leave our bigot in chief alone in DC. �

Boss I cant afford you, I pay small for now till my the firm grows bigger..I am guessing you earn 60k dollars a year already and we dont even earn that currently but we are thankful
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by Olawalesadiq(m): 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
osabiya16:
need to cherish luxuries 'Cause everything come and go Even the life that you have is borrowed 'Cause you're not promised tomorrow
Akon
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Boss I cant afford you, I pay small for now till my the firm grows bigger..I am guessing you earn 60k dollars a year already and we dont even earn that currently but we are thankful
Stop short changing me Buddy. Being in this game for long and the amount of money is not enough to finance 4 kids through college in my side of the town. Plus I have to travel to Nigeria to see my old folks and I like to live large like you. Plus remember, our women loves expensive things too. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by charijee(f): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
cold:
Just wondering the same undecided
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by madjune(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
toyoC1:

Also called Tinubu.
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by labi1977(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
BizLifeE:
What made him go to Kirikiri in the first place? Did he deserve that?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: .com.ng

ENOUGH !!!

It's a lady so u say her not him !!

Why do people keep making this mistake even some so called journalists make the same mistake !

Read the article your answer is there !
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by aycorporat(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
The blogger who wrote this story should learn to use the appropriate words and punctuation to help us get a clearer picture of what's on.
The story seems disjointed.

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by crafteck(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why do people even bother working for others ..I dont worl for no man and I am comfortable

All fingers are not equal
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by crafteck(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
No matter what you exmanager or someone you know does, imprisonment with influence is wrong, she and the police killed her

2 Likes

Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by vaca1: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
brainpulse:
Lesson to everyone don't associate yourself and dont do business or partnership with these evil cursed yeastern pigs and idiots
Ose. skull miners and vaginal lifters.
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by airoport: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bollinger:

She stole from her and Lilian reported her to the cops. And she didn't throw her in prison; the police did.

Thanks Jare. Nemesis caught up with the lady. She looted Lillian's shop which she Left in her care whilst outside the country. Upon forensic audit, over 7m Naira was said to be missing, hence a report to the police.

A Prima facie case was made out against the lady, she was arraigned in court. Her family then proceeded on a campaign of calumny against Lillian Bach. That she only took a loan of N120k! Bla bla bla bla..

This biased report should give you all discerning minds that there's more to this shallow/hatchet job. Unfortunately, the lady is gone. If she'd not paved her way into Kirikiri via stealing of another's person's goods, she may still be on planet Earth.

Now Lillian Bach can never recover her looted funds.

Now people, what's happened to journalist ic precept of "hearing the other side"? It's not fair to jump to conclusion with out hearing the other party.
I just happened to have known the facts stated above. Lillian Bach was her victim.

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by newoffer: 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
maybe it's dick fight which finally ended in kirikiri
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by osabiya16(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Olawalesadiq:

Akon
no na noka
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by OliveCynosure(f): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
brainpulse:
She's Yoruba tongue
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by ophatlewis(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
I believe that she will be regretting her actions now
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaaaaa so Lilian Bach is dead

#shuoo# so u mean , u did'nt even read d topic b4 commentin.... Ok..... KONTINU
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by adetayo234: 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ki
NaijaCelebrity:
The Home Of Nollywood News [Nollyzone.com]

The former manager of Nollywood actress Lilian Bach who was jailed in Lagos Prison (Kirikiri) early in thr year has died.

Adedoyin Sulaiman who was put behind bars after the light skinned actress, Lilian Bach used her influence to get police to arrest her  Former manager.Adedoyin Sulaiman dies months after she was released from the prison.

The  light skinned actress didn’t reveal this to her fans why the arrest. Former Manager Sulaiman, who became a subject of envy when her  assistant, Favour Chukwudi was trying to take over from her dies of acute Malaria infection few weeks ago. Her family members might been raining heavy curses on the actress for wasting the precious life of there daughter. Late Adedoyin Sulaiman’s  stay in the hospital, Actress Lilian Bach didn’t visit her or even call to check up on her.

May her soul rest in peace.

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-lilian-bach-abandon-managerdies-release-kirikiri-prison/

Lillian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt (Photos). https://www.nairaland.com/3770743/lillian-bach-arrests-manager-adedoyin#up

What a stupid manner of reporting. So local, shallow and stupid style of blogging. Why not drop blogging and goan be doing labourer work with bricklayers?
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by adetayo234: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
IamLaura:
I'm sure it's money problems that made her jail her manager but why kirikiri off all places?
No matter whatever ensued it's not worth the ladies life.
May her soul RIP

It isn't her fault; it is the decayed system in Nigeria that allows anybody to bribe the authority to jail just anybody.

1 Like

Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by sylve11: 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
toyoC1:

nice reply. grin grin cool
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by billyG(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
make some read & look pic very well ooo!d manager na lady.
Re: Adedoyin Sulaiman Dies (Lilian Bach's Ex Manager Is Dead) by rinzaugustine: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
airoport:

Thanks Jare. Nemesis caught up with the lady. She looted Lillian's shop which she Left in her care whilst outside the country. Upon forensic audit, over 7m Naira was said to be missing, hence a report to the police.

A Prima facie case was made out against the lady, she was arraigned in court. Her family then proceeded on a campaign of calumny against Lillian Bach. That she only took a loan of N120k! Bla bla bla bla..

This biased report should give you all discerning minds that there's more to this shallow/hatchet job. Unfortunately, the lady is gone. If she'd not paved her way into Kirikiri via stealing of another's person's goods, she may still be on planet Earth.

Now Lillian Bach can never recover her looted funds.

Now people, what's happened to journalist ic precept of "hearing the other side"? It's not fair to jump to conclusion with out hearing the other party.
I just happened to have known the facts stated above. Lillian Bach was her victim.
You don't throw a person into prison on accusation of crime rather you charge the person to court within 24/48 hours.The law confers a right of innocence on an accused person until the contrary is proved in court.If she had done that to a person from a privileged home who knows her right,she and those policemen that did the illegal duty would be shitting on their pants now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye / Andelsmith Shows Evidence Against Daddy Freeze, Implicates House On The Rock / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.