Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 (28484 Views)

9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / 10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by canalily(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
During GEJ's regime,which was the most hopeless,incompetent,and corrupt regime that has ever ruled Nigeria,scarcity of petroleum products was a daily affair.It was perennial.Yet it didn't stop his deluded supporters from voting for him in 2015.And the same hypocrites want to crucify Buhari for recording just one incidence of scarcity of petroleum products in almost three years,a scarcity which is due to mischief and sabotage by petroleum products dealers and tank farm owners,and not to any incompetence or corruption on the part of Buhari's administration. Sometimes I wonder whether these PDP losers actually think with their brains or with their nether regions.They want me to believe that I am stupid for supporting an upright and honest man who has recorded only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,and only because of sabotage.But they don't think that they are stupid for voting for an incompetent and corrupt man who had scarcity of petroleum products as a daily feature of his regime.Nonsense.
wake up today is 27th December 2017

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by sonoforogun(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
veekid:
Nothing like when will Buhari resign?

Lol
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by helphelp: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Benjom:
I wonder when people will start asking positive questions e.g.: Why am I so happy today? cheesy

Easy. Na Oshogbo weed fit do that one. Joy unusual grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Anuofia! I ma ranting.
Archangel15:

Zombie this is the wrong thread.

Seems you started work newly grin
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by sonoforogun(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
During GEJ's regime,which was the most hopeless,incompetent,and corrupt regime that has ever ruled Nigeria,scarcity of petroleum products was a daily affair.It was perennial.Yet it didn't stop his deluded supporters from voting for him in 2015.And the same hypocrites want to crucify Buhari for recording just one incidence of scarcity of petroleum products in almost three years,a scarcity which is due to mischief and sabotage by petroleum products dealers and tank farm owners,and not to any incompetence or corruption on the part of Buhari's administration. Sometimes I wonder whether these PDP losers actually think with their brains or with their nether regions.They want me to believe that I am stupid for supporting an upright and honest man who has recorded only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,and only because of sabotage.But they don't think that they are stupid for voting for an incompetent and corrupt man who had scarcity of petroleum products as a daily feature of his regime.Nonsense.

Your fake President is everything he accused GEJ to be and he is that and worst.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
sure, Doc you can help with prescriptions.
dont8:
And you're not on the list of the paranoid health challenge
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sorry , I thought we in 2016. wake me when it is 2018
canalily:
wake up today is 27th December 2017
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by djeezy(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
No aids related questions.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by FakoMaybach1: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:

Hey BMC 415552 this is admin, your 30k xmas bonus will not come for u posted in the wrong thread. Go to politics not health i repeat politics not health.

Sai Baba, Hie Hitler

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Bigii(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:

Let me assume you copy this comment and paste it here without reading and comprehend the content of the right up. No right thinking man will paste this shit above. Thunder fire you. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by BraniacX(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:

you are the very epitome of stupidity worse which is yours is genetically engrained and as such you should be sterilised and prevented from breeding to reduce humanity's global stupidity coefficient if only by the fraction of a couple of decimal places given the significant number of people who voted for your false pseudo messiah.
the fuel scarcity that led to the increment of pump price of fuel to N145 that lasted for a couple of months was under whose administration? wasn't that when you animals double faced and claimed you have stopped fuel subsidy and that you only opposed it under G.E.J because according to you he was not trustworthy enough to allow to manage the extra funds that will accrue?

when you think with your arse and type tripe do you really think we all have forgotten? or that we have forgiven?
your case is one of the rare arguments for eugenics and selective breeding of a superior human race! do us all a favour and go kill yourself!
imagine calling buhari an incorruptible man! shocked hahahahahahahahaha grin can you stake your immortal soul against eternal damnation on that?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by canalily(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
Sorry , I thought we in 2016. wake me when it is 2018
you will not agree to wake still. Leave it till 2019
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Promismike(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
Don't display your foolishness everywhere.

And your falsehood of buhari recording only one incident of fuel scarcity has proven how hypothetical and untrustworthy you and your dullard are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
BraniacX:

you are the very epitome of stupidity worse which is yours is genetically engrained and as such you should be sterilised and prevented from breeding to reduce humanity's global stupidity coefficient if only by the fraction of a couple of decimal places given the significant number of people who voted for your false pseudo messiah.
the fuel scarcity that led to the increment of pump price of fuel to N145 that lasted for a couple of months was under whose administration? wasn't that when you animals double faced and claimed you have stopped fuel subsidy and that you only opposed it under G.E.J because according to you he was not trustworthy enough to allow to manage the extra funds that will accrue?

when you think with your arse and type tripe do you really think we all have forgotten? or that we have forgiven?
your case is one of the rare arguments for eugenics and selective breeding of a superior human race! do us all a favour and go kill yourself!
imagine calling buhari an incorruptible man! shocked hahahahahahahahaha grin can you stake your immortal soul against eternal damnation on that?
tHE BOLDED, YES
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by dont8(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
sure, Doc you can help with prescriptions.
Take two dose of Zombic A mixed with GEJ Nightmarish Q everyday, you should be alright.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by nawtyme: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
During GEJ's regime,which was the most hopeless,incompetent,and corrupt regime that has ever ruled Nigeria,scarcity of petroleum products was a daily affair.It was perennial.Yet it didn't stop his deluded supporters from voting for him in 2015.And the same hypocrites want to crucify Buhari for recording just one incidence of scarcity of petroleum products in almost three years.

A scarcity which is due to mischief and sabotage by petroleum products dealers and tank farm owners,and not to any incompetence or corruption on the part of Buhari's administration. Sometimes I wonder whether these PDP losers actually think with their brains or with their nether regions.
They want me to believe that I am stupid for supporting an upright and honest man who has recorded only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,and only because of sabotage.But they don't think that they are stupid for voting for an incompetent and corrupt man who had scarcity of petroleum products as a daily feature of his regime.Nonsense.
This is the type of stupid other stupid people look up to.
When buhari became president, he caused an artificial fuel scarcity so that when subsidy is removed we wouldn't complain.
The argument they had for removal of subsidy was that market forces would determine the price of petrol, the product would always be available, due to market force the price would even go down, marketers would no longer smuggle the product to neighboring countries.

What do we have today? Which of these statements ever became true?

Zombie if you like continue changing monikers, we know you.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Promismike:
Don't display your foolishness everywhere.

And your falsehood of buhari recording only one incident of fuel scarcity has proven how hypothetical and untrustworthy you and your dullard are.
ANSWER THE GADDAM QUESTION,
IS THIS NOT THE FIRST SCARCITY?
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
am allergic to Gej nightmarish
dont8:
Take two dose of Zombic A mixed with GEJ Nightmarish Q everyday, you should be alright.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by AreaFada2: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
djeezy:
No aids related questions.

Seems surprising, right?

Well there has been Aids information overload across the world over some decades now. Many feel informed already.

And many in places like African countries are too scared to even want to know about Aids. grin cheesy
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thank you.
FakoMaybach1:

Hey BMC 415552 this is admin, your 30k xmas bonus will not come for u posted in the wrong thread. Go to politics not health i repeat politics not health.

Sai Baba, Hie Hitler
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
During GEJ's regime,which was the most hopeless,incompetent,and corrupt regime that has ever ruled Nigeria,scarcity of petroleum products was a daily affair.It was perennial.Yet it didn't stop his deluded supporters from voting for him in 2015.And the same hypocrites want to crucify Buhari for recording just one incidence of scarcity of petroleum products in almost three years.

A scarcity which is due to mischief and sabotage by petroleum products dealers and tank farm owners,and not to any incompetence or corruption on the part of Buhari's administration. Sometimes I wonder whether these PDP losers actually think with their brains or with their nether regions.
They want me to believe that I am stupid for supporting an upright and honest man who has recorded only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,and only because of sabotage.But they don't think that they are stupid for voting for an incompetent and corrupt man who had scarcity of petroleum products as a daily feature of his regime.Nonsense.

you deserve to be flogged for this nonsense. angry are you a zombie?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
tongue
dont8:
And you're not on the list?

Google: Is this commenter suffering from paraphrenic health challenge?
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Quanty(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Proudly! Medical student
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Promismike(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
grin grin grin grin grin ;DANSWER THE GADDAM QUESTION,
The fuel scarcity that herald the increase in fuel pomp price was under Jonathan abi.

Ignorant and blind follower of the blind and dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by nawtyme: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
grin grin grin grin grin ;DANSWER THE GADDAM QUESTION,
No it is not. There was scarcity created by buhari before subsidy was removed. You think everyone has amnesia like you do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by cpapa: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:

Afojan brown roof spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by GoldHorse(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
veekid:
Nothing like when will Buhari resign?

Unless the thing dey give u headache e no be health question o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Nelsizzy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Archangel15:

Zombie this is the wrong thread.

Seems you started work newly grin
He was recruited last week to serve as Sarki's assistant

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
No i have short or memory loss.
nawtyme:

No it is not. There was scarcity created by buhari before subsidy was removed. You think everyone has amnesia like you do?
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
daft and nincompoop critics
Promismike:
The fuel scarcity that herald the increase in fuel pomp price was under Jonathan abi.

Ignorant and blind follower of the blind and dullard.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
No, I deserve a National award...........mofo
chrisbaxtian:

you deserve to be flogged for this nonsense. angry are you a zombie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

​Should Fruits Be Eaten Before, After Or During Meals? / Sachet Water: Strange Disease In Kano, Many Hospitalized / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.