Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 (28485 Views)

9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / 10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
No, I deserve a National award...........mofo

for what?! chronic zombism?

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by BraniacX(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:

tHE BOLDED, YES
then this is the deal, if buhari has never consenciously stolen a dime from Nigeria in his entire career both as a soldier, administrator, politician and ruler whether directly, by proxy, by turning a blind eye to friends and family that stole under his protection, by showing bias in favour of people of Fulani extraction as against other Nigerians without consideration of merit, then my soul is forfeited to the devil and hell but if he has your soul is forfeited to the devil and hell for all eternity whoever you are, do we have a deal?
that is the strength of my conviction that buhari is one of Nigeria's biggest criminals if not the biggest!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Promismike(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
daft and nincompoop critics
I ask you. The fuel scarcity which heralded the increase in fuel pump price to 145 was under whose administration?

Anu ohia! Don't come to social media to display your foolishness and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by djeezy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
AreaFada2:

Seems surprising, right?

Well there has Aids information overload across the world over some decades now. Many feel informed already.

And many in places like African countries are too scared to even want to know about Aids. grin cheesy
Hahaha true. So right. It seems people don't Google aids related issues anymore. Either they're informed already or they scared to even ask lmao.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Analysiscorner: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
During GEJ's regime,which was the most hopeless,incompetent,and corrupt regime that has ever ruled Nigeria,scarcity of petroleum products was a daily affair.It was perennial.Yet it didn't stop his deluded supporters from voting for him in 2015.And the same hypocrites want to crucify Buhari for recording just one incidence of scarcity of petroleum products in almost three years.

A scarcity which is due to mischief and sabotage by petroleum products dealers and tank farm owners,and not to any incompetence or corruption on the part of Buhari's administration. Sometimes I wonder whether these PDP losers actually think with their brains or with their nether regions.
They want me to believe that I am stupid for supporting an upright and honest man who has recorded only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,and only because of sabotage.But they don't think that they are stupid for voting for an incompetent and corrupt man who had scarcity of petroleum products as a daily feature of his regime.Nonsense.
Are you this stupid, or just plain ignorant? Fuel scarcity that has become the norm every Christmas for 3 consecutive years under president Buhari is what you are denying.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
No, I am crazy, mad and bleeped up, are you any of the bolded
Analysiscorner:

Are you this stupid, or just plain ignorant? Fuel scarcity that has become the norm every Christmas for 3 consecutive years under president Buhari is what you are denying.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oloriburuku! Omo ale jati-Jati angry
Promismike:
I ask you. The fuel scarcity which heralded the increase in fuel pump price to 145 was under whose administration?

Anu ohia! Don't come to social media to display your foolishness and ignorance.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Analysiscorner: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
Archangel15:

Zombie this is the wrong thread.

Seems you started work newly grin
Exactly
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
From time immemorial your name is associated with the devil. so go to hell.
BraniacX:

then this is the deal, if buhari has never consenciously stolen a dime from Nigeria in his entire career both as a soldier, administrator, politician and ruler whether directly, by proxy, by turning a blind eye to friends and family that stole under his protection, by showing bias in favour of people of Fulani extraction as against other Nigerians without consideration of merit, then my soul is forfeited to the devil and hell but if he has your soul is forfeited to the devil and hell for all eternity whoever you are, do we have a deal?
that is the strength of my conviction that buhari is one of Nigeria's biggest criminals if not the biggest!
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
For enlightening you. retard!!!!!
chrisbaxtian:

for what?! chronic zombism?
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
I am not even a Nigerian I just love how confused your guys are
cpapa:
Afojan brown roof spotted
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Promismike(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
Oloriburuku! Omo ale jati-Jati angry
kid, hope you have seen how stupid and ignorant you are and all you can do to defend you stupidity and ignorance is throwing tantrums.

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bros! Hope you can see how your mates are educating and creating than supporting your father age mate
Promismike:
kid, hope you have seen how stupid and ignorant you are and all you can do to defend you stupidity and ignorance is throwing tantrums.

Olodo!
I will send SARS to you.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by columbus007(m): 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
During GEJ's regime,which was the most hopeless,incompetent,and corrupt regime that has ever ruled Nigeria,scarcity of petroleum products was a daily affair.It was perennial.Yet it didn't stop his deluded supporters from voting for him in 2015.And the same hypocrites want to crucify Buhari for recording just one incidence of scarcity of petroleum products in almost three years.

A scarcity which is due to mischief and sabotage by petroleum products dealers and tank farm owners,and not to any incompetence or corruption on the part of Buhari's administration. Sometimes I wonder whether these PDP losers actually think with their brains or with their nether regions.
They want me to believe that I am stupid for supporting an upright and honest man who has recorded only one incident of fuel scarcity in almost three years,and only because of sabotage.But they don't think that they are stupid for voting for an incompetent and corrupt man who had scarcity of petroleum products as a daily feature of his regime.Nonsense.
who be dis one again if you like write all manners of nonsense concerning GEJ Buhari no send you oo cheesy,u can go to CNN or you take it to the bank undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Promismike(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
Bros! Hope you can see how your mates are educating and creating than supporting your father age mateI will send SARS to you.
I wont reply your moment again kid.

I am now convinced you are a dullard and a fool.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by tools018: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
veekid:
Nothing like when will Buhari resign?
Who is Buhari ?
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by chrisbaxtian(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
For enlightening you. retard!!!!!

whatever you are being paid isn't worth it bro! it's just unfortunate that you choose to tow this path for tiny stipends. enjoy your zombism. don't quote me again! angry

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by mrsaintman: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
veekid:
Nothing like when will Buhari resign?
grin
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by joenor(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
They is why google is a world of encyclopedia.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by salam1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
dont8:
And you're not on the list shocked

Google: Is this commenter suffering from paraphrenic health challenge?
the medium he's using to pass his message is wrong dou he's saying the truth
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by GozieAchara(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
guilty as charged..
i was among those who diid google that last question abt lupus...
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by IamShiningStar(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wumi0147:
According to a list provided by Google, these are some of the health-related questions that Internet users asked on GOOGLE in 2017.

See the full list below...

What causes hiccups?

How to stop snoring?

What causes kidney stones?

Why am I so tired?

How long does the flu last?

What is normal blood pressure?

How to lower cholesterol?

What causes high blood pressure?

What is ADHD?

What is lupus?

More @ https://www.techtimes.com.ng/2017/12/these-are-top-10-health-questions-that.html?m=1
ok, have seen.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Wheezdom(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pojomojo:

hw many recessions did pdp record, idiot
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by ikembawilliam30(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=veekid post=63651043]Nothing like when will Buhari resign?
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by toprealman: 2:17am On Dec 28, 2017
I doubt if any Nigerian living in Naija searched for such.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Teacher1776(m): 3:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Pojomojo:

Your brain needs factory reset.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2017
and your body needs to be 'flashed'
Teacher1776:

Your brain needs factory reset.
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2017
How many corruption the Apc record retard!
Wheezdom:
hw many recessions did pdp record, idiot
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by Pojomojo: 8:15am On Dec 28, 2017
You foolish. Seun pays me to make it controversial fool. I am doing my job.
chrisbaxtian:

whatever you are being paid isn't worth it bro! it's just unfortunate that you choose to tow this path for tiny stipends. enjoy your zombism. don't quote me again! angry
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by BraniacX(m): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pojomojo:
From time immemorial your name is associated with the devil. so go to hell.
too late! criminal defending a criminal! you are forfeit to hell and the devil
Re: Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017 by jbblues24(m): 1:40am On Jun 02, 2019
Buddy you're a young man hard man Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day You got blood on yo' face You big disgrace Wavin' your banner all over the place. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

​Should Fruits Be Eaten Before, After Or During Meals? / Sachet Water: Strange Disease In Kano, Many Hospitalized / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.